Barb M.

Barb M.South West, WA

Thanks. You always send at least one . I have used one flare many times

I have been using oneflare for many jobs.
Always get a response . Very happy to use this service. I don’t need 30 works to say , I’m happy with the service

Catherine M.

Catherine M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service!

Good service and quick responses from businesses. Easy site to use and join. Great to get the services you need with no hassles. Very happy and would recommend to anyone.

Philomena D.

Philomena D.South East Queensland, QLD

App could be better.

Service great. No complaints. Found it hard to access information from the app. Haven't had this problem in the past. Still waiting to see gardening quote even though I get a message to say I have received one.

JCP

JCPSydney, NSW

Great site to get quotes and action jbs

great site to get quotes on planned works and then action jobs based on quotes. I have turned down a number of quotes from them as some of theri contractors are expensive, however they do offer that easy value.

Mark FSydney, NSW

Looking for Conveyancer to sell property

Stumbled upon website, gave it a go, 4 quick responses, went thru them. Picked one.
Now a client, fingers crossed for good outcome. Site was easy and quick. no problems.

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.

Would highly recommend John as he came out straight away to do a quote, excellent communication very reliable. I was also happy with the price of the quote he provided

Very helpful site

I wanted a good tiling job done on my verandah and that is what Huss and his team provided for me. They were polite and efficient at all times and provided good professional advise on my project.

Great delivery!

The job was to move an oversized 3 seater lounge an additional two seater. They were able to move both objects without damaging. And we’re on time and very efficient. Only worry was when issues came up about payment

Boat person

Boat person Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly and efficient.

The movers were friendly and efficient. Were also willing to take items we had borrowed to a friends house for us with no complaints. All items arrived one piece and delivered to the rooms we asked

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Everything g was great except for 1 little thing...

The boys were great very knowledgeable and professional and worked efficiently. The only down side was that it took them 45 mins longer that me to get to the destination and we left at exactly the same time... the excuse was traffic. On a Saturday.

Glenys

GlenysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We wouldn't have found Wykllies Evergreen without your help.

We had 3 trees shapped and trimmed on the one day, along with all the cuttings taken away, this saved us so much time in cleaning up.
They were such lovely well mannered people to deal with.

N A

N AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very friendly and efficient

Really friendly service. Only issue was I received confirmation of time they would arrive and they came nearly 2.5 hours earlier, so I wasn’t ready for them yet. Other than that, they worked efficiently and quickly.

User TypeI posted a job

Expedient service. Would use again.

We used Oneflare to get some tradesmen to quote on our bathroom renovation. We were promptly contacted by and we arranged 3 to visit our home. I recommend this site.

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windscreen replacement

Used this sight for windscreen replacement quite good and quick got quotes and service done very fast at reasonable price we used Efficient windscreens. Will use again if needed thanks

Tania S.

Tania S.Tasmania

Scott's Handyman Services

Efficient. On time as scheduled. Communication perfect. Price exceptional. Will use regularly. Lawn area required maintenance is larger than normal. Will recommend his lawn maintenance services. Thank you for your promptness.

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great App and service

Great App, easy to use with a user friendly interface. Reviews are handy and my experience in using it so far has been great!. Highly recommend this app for anybody wanting to hire a service.

Pat Drain

Pat DrainPerth, WA

Found exactly what we wanted.

Easy, quick - very useful. Good choice of trades people. All was good. Employed an arborist to remove two large trees after the storm broke branches off which hit neighbours roof. Thanks

Colleen

ColleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great resource

I had no idea this existed until I came across it in a google search. It's taking me a while to work out how it works and where to find the messages etc.
I'll use it more now that I've experienced one successful job completion.
The reviews are very useful. The response time is quick. A great service.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Colleen, Thanks for your review. I'm happy that you were able to use Oneflare to find a great business.

Very Helpful website!

Got quick responses from good people. We needed an a joining fence built and got a wide range of replies with varying of quotes. I learnt more about the job from each response.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Jane, I'm glad to hear you had a great response with the fencing job you posted. I hope you'll consider us in future when planning jobs.

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Easy to post ads and hire cleaners. Reliable platform. Cleaners arrived a little late, but they did great job, bathroom is shiny, bedroom is spotless, kitchen looks brand new. Will continue to hire cleaners via oneflare.

Evan A.Oneflare

Thanks for your review Zoe, I'm glad to hear that we helped you find fantastic cleaners for your job request. I hope you'll consider us in future for other jobs!

Joanne N.

Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming on 0409480694, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer 0405432306. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
joannenehmer@icloud.com

Matalave F.

Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites