Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Irena De Mastro
Irena De MastroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with Oneflare

Helped solve my tiller problem with professional tilers, though I eventually found my chosen tiler outside of Oneflare. Nevertheless, I recommend this website and encourage anybody wanting to find a professional tradie to use it.

Juliana Hammond
Juliana HammondPerth, WA

Easy and reliable.

The job was very well done in an excellent time. It was a professional situation and nothing was too much trouble. I will use this service again. Thank you Peter.

alireza v.
alireza v.Sydney, NSW

very fast in 2 minutes ive received a call and got my Accountant

I have put add there and it was very easy to post what you need and quick respond and I got my accountant within 2 min Thanks very much to On flare

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way to make contact with service providers.

I was contacted very quickly with quotes for my removal from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. The pricing was very competitive and the service very professional. I would recommend Oneflare to everyone. It made organising services very easy. Thank you Oneflare!

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast response. Turned up when they said they would. Quoted and did the job on the spot.
A very personable plumber; easy communication and on top of that I am very happy with the work.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tiling job done!

Requested quotes and had 3 within 1hr of posting on the Sunday. Selected one of the quotes and job was done the next today! Exceptional service and Max who did the job was fantastic.

Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy to get a great computer technician online

Big problems with Zoom, searched everywhere for a solution. An online search and found OneFlare (never heard of them before), they arranged contact with an online technician within a few hours, and technician from 1Cyber fixed the problem online that day, and within 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend OneFlare, and 1Cyber for computer technical problems.

Liz Beth
Liz BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not have moved without it

Moving sucks. But Oneflare has helped it suck so much less by allowing me to find removalists and cleaners with very little stress. I will definitely be using this service in the future.

Ralph W.
Ralph W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient service

I was a bit lost and stumbled across Oneflare by accident and in less than 24 hours my job is done and I'm a happy customer. I listed my job and almost instantly quotes came in and I hired a business within an hour.

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Provided a quick and reliable experience

The process was quick and efficient. After completing the add it took no time to recieve a number of quotes. It was easy to select a tradesman from the quotes and the service job was completed on the following day. All in all the whole process was great.

User TypeI posted a job

Good service Prompt responses.

Contacted and visited promptly by all. Went with Steve from Contra Painting Services. He is starting tomorrow after a positive site visit. He was here early and impressed with his knowledge and Professionalism. Happy I have found a painter quickly. Thankyou.

sonia
sonia

I have hired Greenyard Garden Maintenance through OneFlare .

Lawm mowing, garden maintenace , in our rental property grass had overgrown from last 8 months. Based on reviews I picked up the vendor. Great service and value for money.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thanks Farshid

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This site is excellent.

I was looking for a photographer. It's really easy to use; I don't have to search for photographers and reviews - it's all in one place; and the photographers contacted me after I put up the specifications for the job. Very quick and easy process.

Rendering

I just got the house done, Fred and his colleague they were fantastic, their professionalism, expertise, and their hard working were excellent. Well done boys I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you again for your hard work Aimee

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Impressed with the work

Lovely service and the work was fantastic!
Very polite friendly and helpful with all the work Christian did.
Also Christian was so punctual and made us feel very comfortable and confident that the job was going to be excellent.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app