4.6 from 4,995 reviews

4,995 reviews

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

job well done

SHAHAB PAINTING was one of 3 painters to quote on painting our house internally.Shahab did a fantastic job at a great price.Would highly recommend him ,will definately use him again.RON.

Tracy1969

Tracy1969Illawarra, NSW

Great website

I found One Flare great and easy to find a good removalist who were fast and efficient. Easy to find a removalist quickly. Without wasting time, when you work and trying to move. You don't have time ringing around getting quotes.

Lea

LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Found service to be quick and easy. Plenty of quotes came in and I was able to choose from a good selection of businesses. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking quotes to get the best service at the best price.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great platform

Used OneFlare to locate a cabinet maker on the Mornington Peninsula. Found Divine Joinery who did a great job. Arrived on time, excellent finished job and left the place loooking great.

Wayne Rowe

Wayne RowePerth, WA

Job well done on time and on budget

We had patio light flitted from Leading Way electrics ,Steve was very good .This website was so easy and helpful,definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work.Regards Wayne

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get quotes

Needed a house cleaner and received 5 quotes and telephone calls within 1/2hr of posting the request - excellent service , will definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work

Craig

CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressive Service

It was an easy process to navigate and one that saved me a lot of time wasting. Got the right company to do the work without any issues. Would use again.

Robyne C.

Robyne C.Sydney, NSW

Very easy and helpful to use.

This website was new to me but made it easy to have professionals contact us to offer their services. We selected a tradesman and was very pleased with the outcome.

Dave

Dave

Fast as lightning

Had multiple responses in less than five minutes which included both e-mails and phonecalls. You can't get quicker better service. All the quotes were good and informative making the job easy to complete. Thank-you Oneflare.

This Is perfect.

Oz Graphics
What an amazing job this Company did on my horse float.
Highly recommend them to anybody would definitely use them again.
Fast and efficient servics.
Extremely happy with the job.

Window cleaning was terrific

Easy to use. Good follow up and had a tradesman call on the same day I placed a quote request.
Thank you for the exceptional service.
I would be happy to use this service again.

On the Move Removals, Perfect outstanding service

On the move Removsls, Brisbane’s most trusted local furniture removals services with 1300 On The Move home services have found one flare good and our customers who found us For doing that Furniture Removals work around Brisbane was highly satisfied with the services On the move removals, brisbane’s most recommended trust services

Linda M.

Linda M.Perth, WA

Great - effective

Replies came in on an evening of a public holiday! Job done next day at 8am! Very happy with tradesperson and the way job was done. Would recommend this business to anyone

User TypeI posted a job

Job very well done, very professional

Roof painted by Golden Touch Painting ( Hafez Safatli). I would highly recommend Hafez to anyone, very punctual, reliable, and reasonably priced. Both my wife and I were very happy with the final result..wally & debbie

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Found a great plumber from Oneflare

Looked for a plumber through Oneflare, used Rob from Palma Plumbing. Excellent price to fix a gas leak and replace galvanized pipes with copper, dug underground for 5 metres then the remainder along the underside of the house. Charged me really fairly, came the next morning early as promised, had the job done by midday. Totally trust him and would definitely use him again and recommend him. Had 2 other plumbers quote me but not through Oneflare and they charged me $2500 and $5000 more than his quote!

Aileen

AileenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired RRK Enterprises for carpet cleaning

Fantastic cleaning job, my carpet look as good as the day it was laid, i couldn't be more pleased. Rav was thorough, efficient, and friendly and the price was really reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone who requires their carpets cleaned. He's Excellent

rosalie Australia

rosalie AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hired an Electrician. To install my cook top and Oven.

Electrician install my cook top and Oven Done an Excellent job, first come one time, Right price for the work, works fast, nice person. We will have him next time we have new projects. Thanks Michael.

Shelley

Shelley

Hit the mark!

This site is excellent and I received so many reputable applications for a web developer very quickly. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be using One Flare again in the future. Thank you.

User TypeI posted a job

A speedy and professional fix for my problems

Things were done quickly and professionally from when I contacted the Oneflare team .Technician was in touch within a couple of hours and job done next day.No pressure but options were offered for the present and future requirements.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Fast efficient & thank you.

Got a few quotes and went with my intuition. Chose the best team Innovation for the task. First time with one flare but they made it easier. That is good for me. Got the job done quick too. Thank you.

Mario

Marioasked

Hi trying to change my address on one flare account but will no let me

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Mario, please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au if you have not managed to change the address. Our support team can assist with any profile related issues.

Frank Hiep H.

Frank Hiep H.asked

how to contact oneflare by email or diect phone calls from Melbourne, victoria? I do NOT how to do any other way.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Frank, Thanks for contacting us. You can contact us via email at support@oneflare.com.au.
If you have a business account with us you can contact 1300 306 727
If you do not have a business account with us you can contact 1300 138 827.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you get stuck.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites