Oneflare

Mary

Mary

I needed tree work done. I posted the job and had 3 quotes from great businesses in 2 days. I highly recommend this app, it's very easy to use, and gave me a fast and good result.

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Great service, very competitive.

Professional responders with reasonable rates. Found an all in one shop solution to suit my needs. Very competitive and efficient. Prompt workmanship with highly skilled workers. I would not hesitate to use this service.

christina p.

christina p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job

Your review
Last edited 16 Apr, 2021

I found Adam from Melbourne express constructions and I could not be happier. I needed a job done quickly and Adam was more than happy to assist .His customer service skills were amazing he made feel at ease and explained the whole job and its progress to me. He had such patients as my dog walked over the concrete he had just finished and he fixed it to perfection. The job exceeded my expectations. Amazing Company amazing crew he had and would highly recommend Adam. Thank You Adam for an amazing job

Judith P.

Judith P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found a window cleaner

Has 2 quotes within. 24 hours . Had to pick the one who could come soonest
Very obliging helpful tradesmen. That’s all I can really say. Thank you nnn mm nnn

Ian Wellington

Ian WellingtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Removalist

Very good service Very efficient, got us out of an urgent problem thanks so much, Best Moves Adelaide contacted us, they are doing the job, they were very helpful also, thanks again

debbie

debbie

finding help

Oneflare is great when i need some help i post a job i need done , and i get quotes from different companies and jobs ,you submit a job you need doing and the right people answer you depending on what you need , simple easy PERFECT !!! thank-you...regards Debbie

Grahame G.

Grahame G.

Easy to use with a great selection of tradies.

For the 2 x jobs that I posted had 3 x tradies contact me in a very short time. All provided competitive, detailed quotes at a time suitable to me.

John from Thomastown

John from ThomastownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Daniel is a concreter who completed a sensational job building steps in my backyard.

Daniel 's concrete business was employed to build steps in my backyard. His workmanship was excellent, he arrived on time and cleaned the area up once he completed the assigned task. I was very happy with the final result.
Thank you Daniel.

B Cojocariu

B CojocariuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This was perfect!

The work was done very nice and in very harsh conditions of rain and hail. Excellent commitment for serving customers. Recommend to everybody to take example from this company and its people! Very well done!

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Gas heating sorted

I was amazed at how quick the response was only minutes from posting and the quality of the trades people was excellent. I have never used a site like this before it made it so easy i would highly recommend it.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

I found the oneflare website by chance. The website is easy to use and the responses were quick, relevant and helpful. It gave me an opportunity to see a range of businesses in my area and further afield.

Loisoco

LoisocoSeaford

Computer problems solved

Trevor went out of his way to get me a good second hand PC and install all the software required at a good price. He came out on a Saturday with no extra cost.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Quick, relevant quotes from solid businesses

The quotes came in quickly, were thorough and made it simple to select a provider. As it turns out, we went with a company that had previously quoted through Oneflare.

Excellent response

Received several quotes within an hour and was able to choose the provider that best matched my requirements within an hour , good follow up to make sure I found right provider

Quick and efficient

The job was filled within 24 hours by a local service provider. I'm not really sure why we have to type 30 words here. Haha! Look, the job was filled promptly by a suitably qualified person. Yay!

alan

alanPerth, WA

good all around service

very good service. will use again. I am thankful for a company that is proud of their reputation and does everything to protect it. I am happy to recommend this company

User TypeI posted a job

Totally professional and excellent work.

I would recommend Jml Decorating to anyone. The approach from the beginning was business likened professional. The painters arrived on time, and finished the work ahead of time. The result was excellent, and we were very pleased with it. Everything was cleaned up afterwards and while the painters were in the house they were totally considerate.

Very prompt response

I was replied to by two people within 24 hours. I am just thinking about whether to go ahead with the job.
I was replacing another person who is asking for another chance

Bluey

Bluey

Great Service

Contacted Oneflare and received two quotes for Carpet cleaning. One company rang Easter Sunday and had the job completed on Easter Monday. I was very impressed with the response time and great Carpet Cleaning job.

Excellent service !!

I have had three different Tradespeople quote jobs of mine and done the work
which has been in budget and carried out at a high standard .
Thanks to Oneflare , so far hassle free !

Joanne N.

Joanne N.asked

Shaggy Tails Dog grooming on 0409480694, qouted for a job for me Joanne Nehmer 0405432306. They are scamming and I believe looking at stealing pets. I gave them the suburb and street name. They wanted the number. I said I would give it to them when on the morning that the job was booked. They said they wanted it now. I said I would report them to the police and to you, I have reported through scam watch, and am now reporting to you. Can you please let me know that you have taken some action.
joannenehmer@icloud.com

Matalave F.

Matalave F.asked

How much to tow a car from Revesby please

Mark F
Mark F

Towing from Revesby to Where ? Generally $400.00 for General Tow covering approx 100klms.
If its broken down, and your NRMA member its a free tow back to closest Garage or Mechanic
maybe to your own place if not to far.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Oneflare
Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites