Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Wendy
Wendy

So quick with response to job required

Needed my gutters cleaned I got response and within a couple of hours my gutters and solar panels are now clean. Excellent job I would highly recommend one flare Thank you

Luey White
Luey WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

One Flare a great app!

One Flare is an easy app to use.
Gave me options to choose from.
I would use One Flare again to post jobs.
So much easier posting a job with One Flare as opposed to contacting individual companies for quotes.

Cox Family
Cox FamilySouthwest, VIC

Costly Mistake

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

What a joke. They rip you off and take your money as a small business. Do not use

Not clear about credits running out. Wasted $50 for nothing. They don't explain things clearly and when you don't want to spend $100/month, they just ignore you. Not a wise business investment

User TypeI did work for someone

Wasps?

Eddie was very professional & polite, knew what he was doing & explained all to me re: ridding of wasp nest, he was very clean & quick to start work. Thank you for my peace of mind that now the nest is dead.

Frances A
Frances ASydney, NSW

Brilliant job

Carpets have come up like new. Can highly recommend Eco Carpet Cleaning . Professional in every way very friendly and competent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Echo to anyone who needs a reasonable price and a good job.

fayeB
fayeBAU

Makes things easy

They find a person for the job quickly with proper tradesmen
I have used them a few times now
Never had any problems with work done
I would recommend them to my friends
Lock n more did an excellent job

Joe W.
Joe W.South East Queensland, QLD

Inept Service.

I am completely disgusted. Instead of receiving 3 quote I only received 1 and even then there weren't any figures that I could compare (apart from what was quoted on the phone). The company that submitted the quote was 19 kilometers away and would have incurred additional expenses of a tow truck and ute. Shows that Oneflare does not know the area and their contacts are dodgy to say the least.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, i'm sorry to hear that we did not have enough businesses in your area to provide you with 3 quotes. Unfortunately we cannot provide 3 quotes every single time as sometimes businesses are unavailable.

Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Project Plumbing Brisbane

Great service and professional

Excellent service and an array of quotes to choose from. I was very happy with service given. Good competitive quotes to sift through and no pressure to go through one flare professional

WORST COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES

if you are a business, I suggest you never advertise with oneflare. They are one of the worst companies and we have had the worst experience with them. If I had an option to give them negative rating, I would happily do it.

User TypeI did work for someone
Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Pulkit, I'm dissapointed to hear you feel you've had a bad experience. I would love to speak with you to see if there's anything I can do to assist. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au

Grandpa1
Grandpa1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job Well Done

My cleaner was very thorough in her work. She had a happy, friendly disposition and did a remarkable job considering the difficult task which confronted her. Well done young lady.

Tree Wise Men Tree Services

Did an excellent job, very skilled in this area and very quick, got in did the job and cleaned up. So good we have given them more work ..Les & Maggie

Olivia Poonan
Olivia PoonanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quick service and responses

I couldn’t find a dog groomer that was available until another 5 weeks, I hopped onto this site and within minutes got a response, within 2 days got a mobile groomer out and the best service ever, will definitely recommend this site and continue to use it

User TypeI posted a job

One shop stop for all those jobs

I've just found One Flare and within minutes of posting jobs required have received personal responses from tradies, quotes, and immediate offers for site inspections if required. Looking forward to posting positive reviews for work completed.