Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Gillian_Larsen
Gillian_LarsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt replies

Would like to be able to upload files when messaging tradies who have responded. Why does text have to have 30 words when I’ve said what I needed in 15?

Jen B.
Jen B.Perth, WA

Great product

User friendly, a great help for finding a service. Can read reviews before hiring someone which is helpful. Easy to communicate on their website. I would recommend and use again.

Ramatu K.
Ramatu K.Taylor 2913, ACT

Perfect

Your service is great, i got a response in less than an hour and was able to get someone to do my job within a reasonable time. I will always you this app. Thank you

Tina F.
Tina F.Hobart, TAS

Oneflare spam

I have never heard of let alone gone to this website but still i was sent spam from them, had to unsubscribe to get them off my email, never had any reason to look them up in the first place, to submit this review i had to say id only browsed their website but i never have, hadn't even heard of them before the email

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Super easy and fast

Worked almost instantly. 3 quotes in rapid succession and job done within 24 hours. Could not be happier with promptness of service and ease of communication through One Flare. Excellent.

Salwa A.
Salwa A.Sydney, NSW

No transparency, this is no different than stealing.

They will tell you that there is "No Lock in Contract", however, that's a lie because once you want to opt out, they will still charge you for an additional month.

I deactivated the auto renewal in the settings, they still charged me and told me that I need to pay them for another month because they want to 14 days notice. Total lack of transparency.

Overall, it was a waste of 600$, the jobs are mostly closed so you can even submit quotes.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Charmaine
CharmaineSydney, NSW

Great site

I found the app good, helpful and easy to use considering I am not great with too much technology. The job I requested was posted promptly and I was kept up to date. Thankyou. The window cleaner Tom Kokkoris was EXCELLANT. His work was just amazing. I would highly recommend him for any Windows, showers, sliding doors. Great work.

Uma R.
Uma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent & professional service

All the people who responded were very professional. Unfortunately I have to postpone due to family issues. Will definitely use one very soon & will be recommending them to my contacts.

Jann D
Jann DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed but Life goes on

You did your best to help us but it appears no one wanted to take on the job as it was too small. Only 4 sqm to tile the shower recess. So we will attempt it ourselves. Just some friendly advice to companies out there, sometimes the small jobs can lead into some big jobs. Word of mouth goes a long way to building a good reputation.

Easy to use

Need to make sure participants are fully qualified our first quote was good but when we asked for proper licenses and websites indemnity etc they didn’t. Have any so it’s a put off from using one flare and. It puts you off internet searches not sure if I can trust other quotes than come forward

Glenda M.
Glenda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Golden Coast Mobile Catering

Amazing people with amazing food. Everything was cooked & prepared onsite at daughters property for son in laws 40th birthday party. All the cleaning and pack up from the party was supplied. Highly recommend.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great photographs!

We recently engaged Gregor Turecek, Photographer, to capture family pics on the occasion of my Mum’s 100th birthday. Not only was he prompt, courteous and accommodating throughout the planning phase and on the day but he managed to capture in photographs some very special memories for my Mum and indeed our entire family. ❤️

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Manda

I would recommend Oneflare for sure. Prompt service. Great follow up. I changed my mind in the end, not a reflection of the quotes I got. I ended up not going ahead for now.

User TypeI did work for someone

Excellent job!

Simons Carpet clean was excellent!! Very thorough with there clean, will definitely recommend them! not expensive very honest people carpets smell was very fresh they remove stains aswell, happy to hire them again

Henri
HenriSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect job

the man was polite and obviously very very very professional.
would recommand him to anyone looking for a job well done..the stove looks brand new...my wife wants me to keep his coordinate...