Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Gillian_Larsen
Gillian_LarsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt replies

Would like to be able to upload files when messaging tradies who have responded. Why does text have to have 30 words when I’ve said what I needed in 15?

Jen B.
Jen B.Perth, WA

Great product

User friendly, a great help for finding a service. Can read reviews before hiring someone which is helpful. Easy to communicate on their website. I would recommend and use again.

Ramatu K.
Ramatu K.Taylor 2913, ACT

Perfect

Your service is great, i got a response in less than an hour and was able to get someone to do my job within a reasonable time. I will always you this app. Thank you

Super easy and fast

Worked almost instantly. 3 quotes in rapid succession and job done within 24 hours. Could not be happier with promptness of service and ease of communication through One Flare. Excellent.

Charmaine
CharmaineSydney, NSW

Great site

I found the app good, helpful and easy to use considering I am not great with too much technology. The job I requested was posted promptly and I was kept up to date. Thankyou. The window cleaner Tom Kokkoris was EXCELLANT. His work was just amazing. I would highly recommend him for any Windows, showers, sliding doors. Great work.

Uma R.
Uma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent & professional service

All the people who responded were very professional. Unfortunately I have to postpone due to family issues. Will definitely use one very soon & will be recommending them to my contacts.

Jann D
Jann DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed but Life goes on

You did your best to help us but it appears no one wanted to take on the job as it was too small. Only 4 sqm to tile the shower recess. So we will attempt it ourselves. Just some friendly advice to companies out there, sometimes the small jobs can lead into some big jobs. Word of mouth goes a long way to building a good reputation.

Glenda M.
Glenda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Golden Coast Mobile Catering

Amazing people with amazing food. Everything was cooked & prepared onsite at daughters property for son in laws 40th birthday party. All the cleaning and pack up from the party was supplied. Highly recommend.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great photographs!

We recently engaged Gregor Turecek, Photographer, to capture family pics on the occasion of my Mum’s 100th birthday. Not only was he prompt, courteous and accommodating throughout the planning phase and on the day but he managed to capture in photographs some very special memories for my Mum and indeed our entire family. ❤️

Excellent job!

Simons Carpet clean was excellent!! Very thorough with there clean, will definitely recommend them! not expensive very honest people carpets smell was very fresh they remove stains aswell, happy to hire them again

Henri
HenriSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect job

the man was polite and obviously very very very professional.
would recommand him to anyone looking for a job well done..the stove looks brand new...my wife wants me to keep his coordinate...

User TypeI posted a job

Found the plumber from oneflare and Mike from On Splash Plumbing & Gas Pty has done my job perfectly.

Mike from On Splash Plumbing & Gas Pty has done my job perfectly. On time arriving, stick to the quote, professional and neat and tidy workmanship. Can recommend highly for his work...

Mechanic arrived promptly.

Mechanic was very clear with quote, repair cost and parts needed. Very happy and would definitely recommend. Not easy being on holidays with four young kids and car breaks down, but it makes a world of difference when a mechanic arrives promptly!

Anand Madhumohan
Anand MadhumohanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easily to get quotes and the service was excellent

The person finished the work very quickly and perfectly. Happy with this service. I requested someone to do some plastering work and it was done perfectly. I would recommend using oneflare again.

JCS
JCSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tree removal

Very good team worked for two days to complete the task
Did excellent job, removed all the material and cleaned up leftovers
Very brave climber who scaled the high gum to cut it bit by bit in windy conditions We can highly recommend their service