Oneflare (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Wadud
WadudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired someone in Geelong, Vic with worst experience ever

I hired someone through oneflare. Job quality was worst..no part of the job was done properly. Yet the person charged a very high price and indeed kept on raising prices for no real reason. It was a repair job so no real materials had to be supplied. The person had been very dodgy and deceptive. I feel that I lost my entire money with little to be happy with. I wonder what integrity and accountability this oneflare group maintains. This is absolutely terrible and unacceptable.

jitesh S.
jitesh S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money extractors

Horrible customer support. all they care about is their monthly subscription.
No matter your personal or business circumstances given this current COVID situation.
Instead of helping customer, they basically told me to f off.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Jitesh, I'm sorry to hear of your experience and would like to look into this further. If you could please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can find your account.

Consumer Care

Oneflare was diligent and considerate even though one of the electricians listed on their site behaved in a way that is contrary to consumer law by not doing any work or returning payment to my bank account for services not provided. I had to pay Western Power $700, through this E.C. so power could be turned off for work to go ahead but it has been spent on his own expenses instead. Every effort to conciliate and ask the male concerned has been ignored.
However, from my experience, I have learnt that Oneflare takes its customer's care beyond that of the W.A. body of consumer protection.

Terrible service for business

These guys are trying to be like hipages.
But they can’t compete.
Their whole set up and system for the business side of things is ridiculous.
Not only that they often direct debit your acc with out your consent.
Don’t waste your money or your time here

toden c.
toden c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

waste time and money.

The Mother of Scammers

There are a lot of scammers on this website and they don’t do anything about it after receiving reports from customers. More and more victims fall for those scammers as Oneflare will remove bad reviews and only leave good reviews. Stay away from them. I have lost $2000 over this scam business. What a pity zero stars is not an option!

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for connecting me with a very good Tiler

I am very impressed with Global tiling to date. Mohammad pointed out to me various things to do with the tiling job I needed whereas another tiler didn't so I want to use Global Tiling for my job.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a Great site!!

Have used Oneflare for finding carpet cleaning & driveway high pressure water blasting, great way to get local businesses for the job, efficient, prompt & very helpful site! Will definitely use Oneflare again for future jobs.

Useless platform, bad customer service, greedy organisation.Not recommended!

Useless platform, bad customer service,greedy organisation using people credit card without authority.Not recommended! A perfect example of bad customer service. Advertised info on their website is different from what they will offer. Overcharging for subscription.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Rooben, thanks for your review. I'm concerned to hear of your experience as this is not in line with our product, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can look into your account and see what I can do to help.

rooben s.
rooben s.
Evan A.Oneflare

HI Rooben, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can have a look into your account and check why the system is continuing to try and charge you.

Craig A.
Craig A.

High Pressure Tactics And Over Subscribed

Evan A.Oneflare

Excellent site. Fast and qualified responses.

Posted similar role on a well known site and that was not effective at all in comparison. All three recommended tradesman were prompt and reverted with quotes in a timely manner.

Irena De Mastro
Irena De MastroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with Oneflare

Helped solve my tiller problem with professional tilers, though I eventually found my chosen tiler outside of Oneflare. Nevertheless, I recommend this website and encourage anybody wanting to find a professional tradie to use it.

Juliana Hammond
Juliana HammondPerth, WA

Easy and reliable.

The job was very well done in an excellent time. It was a professional situation and nothing was too much trouble. I will use this service again. Thank you Peter.

alireza v.
alireza v.Sydney, NSW

very fast in 2 minutes ive received a call and got my Accountant

I have put add there and it was very easy to post what you need and quick respond and I got my accountant within 2 min Thanks very much to On flare

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way to make contact with service providers.

I was contacted very quickly with quotes for my removal from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. The pricing was very competitive and the service very professional. I would recommend Oneflare to everyone. It made organising services very easy. Thank you Oneflare!

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast response. Turned up when they said they would. Quoted and did the job on the spot.
A very personable plumber; easy communication and on top of that I am very happy with the work.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tiling job done!

Requested quotes and had 3 within 1hr of posting on the Sunday. Selected one of the quotes and job was done the next today! Exceptional service and Max who did the job was fantastic.

Will Fish
Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy to get a great computer technician online

Big problems with Zoom, searched everywhere for a solution. An online search and found OneFlare (never heard of them before), they arranged contact with an online technician within a few hours, and technician from 1Cyber fixed the problem online that day, and within 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend OneFlare, and 1Cyber for computer technical problems.

Shadzo
ShadzoSydney

Terrible company

Horrible to deal with an absolute rip off for tradies with there $99 a month they want for a certain number of leads per month only to get a bunch of total time wasting customers to never reply again once you've spent sometimes half a day depending on location and money to Oneflare.
I tried to cancel my subscription only for a lady named [Name Removed] to keep hanging up on me and blocking my number they said I had to give them 15 days notice in which they never advised me of this before, I was promised a call back but no one rang me just took the $99 for the next month.

Liz Beth
Liz BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not have moved without it

Moving sucks. But Oneflare has helped it suck so much less by allowing me to find removalists and cleaners with very little stress. I will definitely be using this service in the future.

Ralph W.
Ralph W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient service

I was a bit lost and stumbled across Oneflare by accident and in less than 24 hours my job is done and I'm a happy customer. I listed my job and almost instantly quotes came in and I hired a business within an hour.

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Provided a quick and reliable experience

The process was quick and efficient. After completing the add it took no time to recieve a number of quotes. It was easy to select a tradesman from the quotes and the service job was completed on the following day. All in all the whole process was great.

Do not register with Oneflare! You've been warned

The leads are very questionable. The leads are not qualified and most people don't answer or even need the service you're offering. This is 'bottom of the barrel' leads, even if someone is interested, it's like you're trying to haggle with gumtree people. If you have a real business - do not use this service.

They say they refund you for people who don't answer but it's not true either. Shame on you Oneflare, I should put in a credit card reversal for this scam of a site.

David

Good service Prompt responses.

Contacted and visited promptly by all. Went with Steve from Contra Painting Services. He is starting tomorrow after a positive site visit. He was here early and impressed with his knowledge and Professionalism. Happy I have found a painter quickly. Thankyou.

sonia
sonia

I have hired Greenyard Garden Maintenance through OneFlare .

Lawm mowing, garden maintenace , in our rental property grass had overgrown from last 8 months. Based on reviews I picked up the vendor. Great service and value for money.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thanks Farshid