Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Luciah
LuciahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

finding a good tradie

easy way to find local trades & services
received many responses in less than 1 day, even got 1 response within 1 hour,
took the stress out of finding a good trade
have used the service a few times now for other jobs

M.M.L.
M.M.L.

Very Happy.

As yet my painting job is at a very early stage, I am waiting for two more quotes to come in. The one I have sounds very promising, his quote was in within 2 1/2 hrs. of seeing our home. Very professional.

geoff
geoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusted over job

job not completed and made threats when asked to do so before we finalised payment.very nasty person. do not use. he will leave your house with more problems to fix.

Anoma
AnomaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient

Service was excellent.Oneflare app was easy to use.I needed garden work done as soon as possible .Eventhough the job was done outside oneflare I would consider it for future use.Thank You.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything looks nicer with clean windows

Ganja did a absolutely great job cleaning my windows & awnings!!
It was actually a pleasure to have him as he did all with pride & joy.
I’m going to recommend him to everyone I know as a better job couldn’t have been done.
Many Thanks again Ganja
Cheers Linda

Wendy
Wendy

So quick with response to job required

Needed my gutters cleaned I got response and within a couple of hours my gutters and solar panels are now clean. Excellent job I would highly recommend one flare Thank you

Luey White
Luey WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

One Flare a great app!

One Flare is an easy app to use.
Gave me options to choose from.
I would use One Flare again to post jobs.
So much easier posting a job with One Flare as opposed to contacting individual companies for quotes.

Cox Family
Cox FamilySouthwest, VIC

Costly Mistake

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a joke. They rip you off and take your money as a small business. Do not use

Not clear about credits running out. Wasted $50 for nothing. They don't explain things clearly and when you don't want to spend $100/month, they just ignore you. Not a wise business investment

User TypeI did work for someone
Amanda

I did reach out and I got a call from a manager and because I wasn't willing to sign up for $100/m, I got a goodbye mam.

Wasps?

Eddie was very professional & polite, knew what he was doing & explained all to me re: ridding of wasp nest, he was very clean & quick to start work. Thank you for my peace of mind that now the nest is dead.

Frances A
Frances ASydney, NSW

Brilliant job

Carpets have come up like new. Can highly recommend Eco Carpet Cleaning . Professional in every way very friendly and competent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Echo to anyone who needs a reasonable price and a good job.

fayeB
fayeBAU

Makes things easy

They find a person for the job quickly with proper tradesmen
I have used them a few times now
Never had any problems with work done
I would recommend them to my friends
Lock n more did an excellent job

Joe W.
Joe W.South East Queensland, QLD

Inept Service.

I am completely disgusted. Instead of receiving 3 quote I only received 1 and even then there weren't any figures that I could compare (apart from what was quoted on the phone). The company that submitted the quote was 19 kilometers away and would have incurred additional expenses of a tow truck and ute. Shows that Oneflare does not know the area and their contacts are dodgy to say the least.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, i'm sorry to hear that we did not have enough businesses in your area to provide you with 3 quotes. Unfortunately we cannot provide 3 quotes every single time as sometimes businesses are unavailable.

Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Project Plumbing Brisbane

Great service and professional

Excellent service and an array of quotes to choose from. I was very happy with service given. Good competitive quotes to sift through and no pressure to go through one flare professional