Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Wasps?

Eddie was very professional & polite, knew what he was doing & explained all to me re: ridding of wasp nest, he was very clean & quick to start work. Thank you for my peace of mind that now the nest is dead.

fayeB
fayeBAU

Makes things easy

They find a person for the job quickly with proper tradesmen
I have used them a few times now
Never had any problems with work done
I would recommend them to my friends
Lock n more did an excellent job

Joe W.
Joe W.South East Queensland, QLD

Inept Service.

I am completely disgusted. Instead of receiving 3 quote I only received 1 and even then there weren't any figures that I could compare (apart from what was quoted on the phone). The company that submitted the quote was 19 kilometers away and would have incurred additional expenses of a tow truck and ute. Shows that Oneflare does not know the area and their contacts are dodgy to say the least.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Joe, i'm sorry to hear that we did not have enough businesses in your area to provide you with 3 quotes. Unfortunately we cannot provide 3 quotes every single time as sometimes businesses are unavailable.

Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Project Plumbing Brisbane

Grandpa1
Grandpa1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job Well Done

My cleaner was very thorough in her work. She had a happy, friendly disposition and did a remarkable job considering the difficult task which confronted her. Well done young lady.

Tree Wise Men Tree Services

Did an excellent job, very skilled in this area and very quick, got in did the job and cleaned up. So good we have given them more work ..Les & Maggie

Olivia Poonan
Olivia PoonanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quick service and responses

I couldn’t find a dog groomer that was available until another 5 weeks, I hopped onto this site and within minutes got a response, within 2 days got a mobile groomer out and the best service ever, will definitely recommend this site and continue to use it

User TypeI posted a job

One shop stop for all those jobs

I've just found One Flare and within minutes of posting jobs required have received personal responses from tradies, quotes, and immediate offers for site inspections if required. Looking forward to posting positive reviews for work completed.

Esc
EscPerth, WA

Needed a plumber got a plumber same day

I think the title says enough. I needed a plumber and had a call within minutes of posting, the plumber turned out to be reliable and did an excellent job with no fuss. I had dreaded trying to get a tradie but this made it really easy and the tradie I hired was great.

V  Miranda
V MirandaPerth, WA

Immediate responses for a fast job to be done

Good site. Got immediate response for gardening service as i needed one quickly. Has booked Mathew. Waiting for Mathew to start tomorrow morning. He was friendly and explained what wascto be done in detail. Thank you.

User TypeI posted a job

This is just what we needed

I have found a company who is going to meet me on site. You have made that possible and I am very happy. In future I will search again with you as a contact point.

Melita light
Melita lightBrisbane

Amazing Lifesavers

After another company didn't turn up for our move Those Local Guys squeezed us in and did our move in record time. Very friendly and reliable service. So thankful for the guys. Totally recommend.

OSCAR AGUILAR
OSCAR AGUILARSydney, NSW

Good number of local trade people to choose

It does make the job of looking for the right tradesman and with a reasonable price a lot easier when I use OneFlare. Very important its the fact that most of them are local so this is a win / win.
There is also information on tradesmen reviews by real customers, very important when you are a pensioner.
Excellent free service to hire someone for any job!

The DREAM business

Can't believe the service offer of Oneflare. Organising and coordinating multiple trades in a small window of time in between tenants. A nightmare SOLVED. THANK YOU!!! Use these guys.

Camilla Baker
Camilla BakerSydney, NSW

One Flare always comes up trumps!

Every time I have used One Flare I have got excellent people very quickly. This has run from plumbers to makeup artists. It is a really excellent service to have available.