Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a joke. They rip you off and take your money as a small business. Do not use

Not clear about credits running out. Wasted $50 for nothing. They don't explain things clearly and when you don't want to spend $100/month, they just ignore you. Not a wise business investment

Amanda

I did reach out and I got a call from a manager and because I wasn't willing to sign up for $100/m, I got a goodbye mam.

WORST COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES

if you are a business, I suggest you never advertise with oneflare. They are one of the worst companies and we have had the worst experience with them. If I had an option to give them negative rating, I would happily do it.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Pulkit, I'm dissapointed to hear you feel you've had a bad experience. I would love to speak with you to see if there's anything I can do to assist. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au

If you run a services business dont even spend a dollar on them. Save your money

If you run a services business dont even bother to deal with them, they wont send u any thing in writting will call you and push you to pay now and will promise you all the rainbows and glitters but kn actual nothing… you have to keep chasing them wont answer your calls and neither will reply your email, better to donate that money to some hunger one instead of this dodgy company.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi David, Thanks for your review. I was not able to find your business and would like to look into why you are disatisfied with the service. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this for you.

David collins
David collins

Cant be bothered to waste my time on you guys your facebook rating of 2.8 says it all wish i would have done my research before and have saved myself from you guys.

Terrible service for business

These guys are trying to be like hipages.
But they can’t compete.
Their whole set up and system for the business side of things is ridiculous.
Not only that they often direct debit your acc with out your consent.
Don’t waste your money or your time here

toden c.
toden c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

waste time and money.

ShadzoSydney

Terrible company

Horrible to deal with an absolute rip off for tradies with there $99 a month they want for a certain number of leads per month only to get a bunch of total time wasting customers to never reply again once you've spent sometimes half a day depending on location and money to Oneflare.
I tried to cancel my subscription only for a lady named [Name Removed] to keep hanging up on me and blocking my number they said I had to give them 15 days notice in which they never advised me of this before, I was promised a call back but no one rang me just took the $99 for the next month.

Dean N.
Dean N.South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgie business practices

Very disappointed

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Salim, thanks for your review. I'd like to have a look into this for you and check your complaint into your account manager. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au

Scam Scam Scam

I don’t recommend this for any business owner trying to get a job. They are nice and helpful only till they get you onboard and then after getting no jobs when you try to cancel the subscription be prepared to wait for months before they cancel it or you will eventually have to cancel your debate card and get a new one. That’s how bad they are. Scam scam scam.

Jafar A.
Jafar A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not fare

Usually you will receive " Thanks, but I’m going another direction" but
I have to pay $10 to $20 for a quote. most client do not specified response after a time and lot reason that I con not follow quote up more, when client request more quote I have to pay for quote and can not refund, even when client response to me "Hi" I have to pay. Refund is a joke. If I do not use from my credit, it will be expired. If I get 3 time six on dice then I can refund. This is my experience.

boots
bootsSouthwest, VIC

Awful for businesses

Every time a business quotes you and responds to your enquiry it costs them about $30. The only people that make money out of this is OneFlare. I’m a good business and wasted a huge amount of time for hardly any work. I think it should be illegal preying on businesses like this. They never give the refund credits - in 6 months and over 50 times I put in to get refund credits they were denied. It’s a total rip off to businesses. Spend your money on advertising instead! It might seem convenient as a consumer but you’re better to get in direct touch with them. Also, this whole model encourages price shopping so if you have a more valuable product or service you don’t win any work.

AdrianSydney, NSW

Ripping off small businesses!

Adrian

Oneflare had 15 days to respond to this message prior to it being posted. They ignored it, just like they ignored my concerns and request for a refund

Cheating

I paid my quarterly payments they took my money and they removed my credits too.
No job and empty ads coming.
I had my previous credit 240 now they removed it.

Gloria G.
Gloria G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money ripper website

Oneflare is just a money ripper for professionals, artists and small service providers. With around $100 per month you usually get nothing, and they hide the unsubscribe button on purpose, so when you decide to unsubscribe you can only find a misleading button there and they keep deducting money from your bank account, and refuse to refund.

h o.
h o.Sydney, NSW

Scam

As a business owner please don't be scammed by these people, they enjoying your money, make sure the auto top up is turned off otherwise Goodluck they drain your banks account even while you are a sleep.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi h o. Thanks for your review. The auto top up feature only activates when you quote on a job and not automatically overnight. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so we can have a look into this for you.