Oneflare (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Mi Mi L.
Mi Mi L.South East Queensland, QLD

Michael & Broody are excellent helpers & so friendly! Definitely recommend them for your job!

Michael & Broody are excellent, punctuate & helpful.
They arrived on time, checked all details job with you, being friendly & hard working, I would definitely ask for their help next time when I’m moving again.

User TypeI posted a job

If you run a services business dont even spend a dollar on them. Save your money

If you run a services business dont even bother to deal with them, they wont send u any thing in writting will call you and push you to pay now and will promise you all the rainbows and glitters but kn actual nothing… you have to keep chasing them wont answer your calls and neither will reply your email, better to donate that money to some hunger one instead of this dodgy company.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi David, Thanks for your review. I was not able to find your business and would like to look into why you are disatisfied with the service. Please contact support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this for you.

David collins
David collins

Cant be bothered to waste my time on you guys your facebook rating of 2.8 says it all wish i would have done my research before and have saved myself from you guys.

Mia F.
Mia F.Sydney, NSW

Job well done

Azad from AZ Garden care recently has done the landscaping of my newly built house. Azad is highly experienced landscaper who did our job with special care and we are highly satisfied with his job. Azad built a special relationship with us through his job which goes beyond customer and service provider relationship. I will recommend him for my family and friends and wish him all the best in his future projects.

Plasterer

The plasterer went straight to work did his job to the best of his abilities cleaned up made my wall look brand new came back and painted it job well done

Cecilia Gimenez
Cecilia GimenezSydney, NSW

Amazing guidance and support

I was looking for a reasonable price for my current tax return. I was sent numerous and emails but chose to go with the first tax agent that contacted me. Rafik from RM Accounting & Business Solutions Pty Ltd was very helpful and made the process very easy for me. He handled all of the documents and was patient with my lack of understanding of the tax return process. I am very pleased with the services he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a tax agent with patience and understanding.

Amanda
AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked really well.

I was dubious but it worked really well and I ended up with a great professional really quickly who was available and ready to do the required job.
Will use again.

Norm
NormPerth, WA

Awesome service

Just got an acceptable quote for the tiling. It seems tradies hang in here. It's otherwise very hard to get a tradie in Perth. Very quick and efficient. Thankyou, again Oneflare. Your service is simply awesome!

Oneflare payments

Kept getting calls from Oneflare to sign up I eventually paid $440 to trial for one month they eventually took it Upon themselves and continually direct debit my card. They have taken 4 payments snd refuse to refund anything.

steven r.
steven r.

I never agreed and you used a third party credit card. This has happened on numerous occasions.

Amy H.
Amy H.South East Queensland, QLD

So helpful and a great way to get quick responses from businesses that want to do the job

So far, so good.
I needed services to help me with my move and was pleased to receive quick responses and to speak with people that seem to actually want my business.

Wadud
WadudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hired someone in Geelong, Vic with worst experience ever

I hired someone through oneflare. Job quality was worst..no part of the job was done properly. Yet the person charged a very high price and indeed kept on raising prices for no real reason. It was a repair job so no real materials had to be supplied. The person had been very dodgy and deceptive. I feel that I lost my entire money with little to be happy with. I wonder what integrity and accountability this oneflare group maintains. This is absolutely terrible and unacceptable.

jitesh S.
jitesh S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money extractors

Horrible customer support. all they care about is their monthly subscription.
No matter your personal or business circumstances given this current COVID situation.
Instead of helping customer, they basically told me to f off.

Evan A.Oneflare

HI Jitesh, I'm sorry to hear of your experience and would like to look into this further. If you could please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can find your account.

Consumer Care

Oneflare was diligent and considerate even though one of the electricians listed on their site behaved in a way that is contrary to consumer law by not doing any work or returning payment to my bank account for services not provided. I had to pay Western Power $700, through this E.C. so power could be turned off for work to go ahead but it has been spent on his own expenses instead. Every effort to conciliate and ask the male concerned has been ignored.
However, from my experience, I have learnt that Oneflare takes its customer's care beyond that of the W.A. body of consumer protection.

Terrible service for business

These guys are trying to be like hipages.
But they can’t compete.
Their whole set up and system for the business side of things is ridiculous.
Not only that they often direct debit your acc with out your consent.
Don’t waste your money or your time here

toden c.
toden c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

waste time and money.

The Mother of Scammers

There are a lot of scammers on this website and they don’t do anything about it after receiving reports from customers. More and more victims fall for those scammers as Oneflare will remove bad reviews and only leave good reviews. Stay away from them. I have lost $2000 over this scam business. What a pity zero stars is not an option!

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for connecting me with a very good Tiler

I am very impressed with Global tiling to date. Mohammad pointed out to me various things to do with the tiling job I needed whereas another tiler didn't so I want to use Global Tiling for my job.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a Great site!!

Have used Oneflare for finding carpet cleaning & driveway high pressure water blasting, great way to get local businesses for the job, efficient, prompt & very helpful site! Will definitely use Oneflare again for future jobs.

User TypeI posted a job

Useless platform, bad customer service, greedy organisation.Not recommended!

Useless platform, bad customer service,greedy organisation using people credit card without authority.Not recommended! A perfect example of bad customer service. Advertised info on their website is different from what they will offer. Overcharging for subscription.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Rooben, thanks for your review. I'm concerned to hear of your experience as this is not in line with our product, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can look into your account and see what I can do to help.

rooben s.
rooben s.
Evan A.Oneflare

HI Rooben, Please contact support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan so I can have a look into your account and check why the system is continuing to try and charge you.

Craig A.
Craig A.

High Pressure Tactics And Over Subscribed

Evan A.Oneflare

Excellent site. Fast and qualified responses.

Posted similar role on a well known site and that was not effective at all in comparison. All three recommended tradesman were prompt and reverted with quotes in a timely manner.

Irena De Mastro
Irena De MastroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with Oneflare

Helped solve my tiller problem with professional tilers, though I eventually found my chosen tiler outside of Oneflare. Nevertheless, I recommend this website and encourage anybody wanting to find a professional tradie to use it.

Juliana Hammond
Juliana HammondPerth, WA

Easy and reliable.

The job was very well done in an excellent time. It was a professional situation and nothing was too much trouble. I will use this service again. Thank you Peter.

alireza v.
alireza v.Sydney, NSW

very fast in 2 minutes ive received a call and got my Accountant

I have put add there and it was very easy to post what you need and quick respond and I got my accountant within 2 min Thanks very much to On flare

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way to make contact with service providers.

I was contacted very quickly with quotes for my removal from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. The pricing was very competitive and the service very professional. I would recommend Oneflare to everyone. It made organising services very easy. Thank you Oneflare!

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast response. Turned up when they said they would. Quoted and did the job on the spot.
A very personable plumber; easy communication and on top of that I am very happy with the work.

Other Trades Comparison Websites