Oneflare (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast response. Turned up when they said they would. Quoted and did the job on the spot.
A very personable plumber; easy communication and on top of that I am very happy with the work.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tiling job done!

Requested quotes and had 3 within 1hr of posting on the Sunday. Selected one of the quotes and job was done the next today! Exceptional service and Max who did the job was fantastic.

Will Fish
Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy to get a great computer technician online

Big problems with Zoom, searched everywhere for a solution. An online search and found OneFlare (never heard of them before), they arranged contact with an online technician within a few hours, and technician from 1Cyber fixed the problem online that day, and within 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend OneFlare, and 1Cyber for computer technical problems.

Shadzo
ShadzoSydney

Terrible company

Horrible to deal with an absolute rip off for tradies with there $99 a month they want for a certain number of leads per month only to get a bunch of total time wasting customers to never reply again once you've spent sometimes half a day depending on location and money to Oneflare.
I tried to cancel my subscription only for a lady named [Name Removed] to keep hanging up on me and blocking my number they said I had to give them 15 days notice in which they never advised me of this before, I was promised a call back but no one rang me just took the $99 for the next month.

Liz Beth
Liz BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not have moved without it

Moving sucks. But Oneflare has helped it suck so much less by allowing me to find removalists and cleaners with very little stress. I will definitely be using this service in the future.

Ralph W.
Ralph W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient service

I was a bit lost and stumbled across Oneflare by accident and in less than 24 hours my job is done and I'm a happy customer. I listed my job and almost instantly quotes came in and I hired a business within an hour.

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Provided a quick and reliable experience

The process was quick and efficient. After completing the add it took no time to recieve a number of quotes. It was easy to select a tradesman from the quotes and the service job was completed on the following day. All in all the whole process was great.

Do not register with Oneflare! You've been warned

The leads are very questionable. The leads are not qualified and most people don't answer or even need the service you're offering. This is 'bottom of the barrel' leads, even if someone is interested, it's like you're trying to haggle with gumtree people. If you have a real business - do not use this service.

They say they refund you for people who don't answer but it's not true either. Shame on you Oneflare, I should put in a credit card reversal for this scam of a site.

David

Good service Prompt responses.

Contacted and visited promptly by all. Went with Steve from Contra Painting Services. He is starting tomorrow after a positive site visit. He was here early and impressed with his knowledge and Professionalism. Happy I have found a painter quickly. Thankyou.

sonia
sonia

I have hired Greenyard Garden Maintenance through OneFlare .

Lawm mowing, garden maintenace , in our rental property grass had overgrown from last 8 months. Based on reviews I picked up the vendor. Great service and value for money.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thanks Farshid

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This site is excellent.

I was looking for a photographer. It's really easy to use; I don't have to search for photographers and reviews - it's all in one place; and the photographers contacted me after I put up the specifications for the job. Very quick and easy process.

REV
REV Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again!

After the sloppy work done by “Full Force Gutter Vacuum”, I will never use “One Flare” again. As it was the only one of the three quotes offering the vacuum option, I thought that the completed work would have been of a much high standard, even though it was more expensive. The result was worse than I have previously experienced by 3 other operators.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi REV, Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with Full Force Gutter Vacuum, If you wish to you can leave a review for their business on Oneflare to let other consumers know of your poor experience.

Rendering

I just got the house done, Fred and his colleague they were fantastic, their professionalism, expertise, and their hard working were excellent. Well done boys I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you again for your hard work Aimee

Impressed with the work

Lovely service and the work was fantastic!
Very polite friendly and helpful with all the work Christian did.
Also Christian was so punctual and made us feel very comfortable and confident that the job was going to be excellent.

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers operate on this site beware

I was about to book a removals job, through walker removals and transportation, and as I couldn’t find any information about them online, I spoke with the guy at the company a few times. It was $3000 which I wasn’t prepared to pay, so I asked for their insurance documents and the guy claimed he was out of the office (despite calling from the exact number I had called him on 3 times) and would send it to me on the following Monday. That was 2 weeks ago, and as I suspected, it was never sent. I had already organised a reputable company to do my move, and I wouldn’t use oneflare again. Allowing scammers and then not admitting responsibility if things go wrong….typical tech company!!! Stay away from them!!!!

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Osaka, Thanks for your review. Oneflare has zero tolerance for scammers and will look into your complaint. When you spot a business you believe to be a scammer on our platform please contact us immediately via support@oneflare.com.au

Dean N.
Dean N.South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgie business practices

Landing PG Web Design
Landing PG Web DesignSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam for businesses

Stay away from this platform. If you decide to cancel your account, they will not return your calls or emails, keep charging your account and not let you delete your credit card details. They keep saying "We will pass this to your account manager and he will contact you", but they never do. Someone should really to them to the court regarding their cancellation policy scam. I sent them a cancellation request on 13 July and they still keep running away.

Very disappointed

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Salim, thanks for your review. I'd like to have a look into this for you and check your complaint into your account manager. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!!

I posted a job and within 15min I was contacted for a quote. I will be using this site for all my jobs from now on as it is just too easy. No more ringing around!!

Scam Scam Scam

I don’t recommend this for any business owner trying to get a job. They are nice and helpful only till they get you onboard and then after getting no jobs when you try to cancel the subscription be prepared to wait for months before they cancel it or you will eventually have to cancel your debate card and get a new one. That’s how bad they are. Scam scam scam.

Evan A.Oneflare

One flare is the best tool for any small business .

Looking for assistance with service providers. Found in a matter of minutes & without worrying bout anything. Just downloaded the app and let rip. I had other services providers that I needed to assist me with the staged process, message me back in a few mins.

Michelle the Magnificent!!!

Cleaning sparkling!!! The work was very acceptable crisp and clean and Michelle was very pleasant. I would hire her again except I am selling my place and won’t have that pleasure

Leeann K.
Leeann K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

Alex did an awesome painting job at my home. He turned up on time and kept me updated on the progress of the job. i am so impressed i will definitely recommend him to my family and friends and will use his services again. I can not speak highly enough of Alex

Dog Lover
Dog LoverSouthwest, VIC

Love it! Best way to find local businesses.

I was looking for a dog groomer and not knowing where to look I found Oneflare! I found a terrific local business that really cared about my dog. Very happy

Edward Tremethick
Edward TremethickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service. Can not cancel

I was emailing my Account Manager back in June to cancel, and on July 1, was told my account would be cancelled. It is now July 28, and I have received a renewal email and $99 has been withdrawn from my account. This company is a joke, borderline on being a scam.

Other Trades Comparison Websites