Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

OSCAR AGUILAR
OSCAR AGUILARSydney, NSW

Good number of local trade people to choose

It does make the job of looking for the right tradesman and with a reasonable price a lot easier when I use OneFlare. Very important its the fact that most of them are local so this is a win / win.
There is also information on tradesmen reviews by real customers, very important when you are a pensioner.
Excellent free service to hire someone for any job!

The DREAM business

Can't believe the service offer of Oneflare. Organising and coordinating multiple trades in a small window of time in between tenants. A nightmare SOLVED. THANK YOU!!! Use these guys.

Camilla Baker
Camilla BakerSydney, NSW

One Flare always comes up trumps!

Every time I have used One Flare I have got excellent people very quickly. This has run from plumbers to makeup artists. It is a really excellent service to have available.

Tony R.
Tony R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unexpected ease.

Unexpectedly came across this site and the trades replied almost instantly. I'll definitely use this site again and have already recommended it to others. There's no way I would've found someone that quickly.

Mi Mi L.
Mi Mi L.South East Queensland, QLD

Michael & Broody are excellent helpers & so friendly! Definitely recommend them for your job!

Michael & Broody are excellent, punctuate & helpful.
They arrived on time, checked all details job with you, being friendly & hard working, I would definitely ask for their help next time when I’m moving again.

Mia F.
Mia F.Sydney, NSW

Job well done

Azad from AZ Garden care recently has done the landscaping of my newly built house. Azad is highly experienced landscaper who did our job with special care and we are highly satisfied with his job. Azad built a special relationship with us through his job which goes beyond customer and service provider relationship. I will recommend him for my family and friends and wish him all the best in his future projects.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Plasterer

The plasterer went straight to work did his job to the best of his abilities cleaned up made my wall look brand new came back and painted it job well done

Cecilia Gimenez
Cecilia GimenezSydney, NSW

Amazing guidance and support

I was looking for a reasonable price for my current tax return. I was sent numerous and emails but chose to go with the first tax agent that contacted me. Rafik from RM Accounting & Business Solutions Pty Ltd was very helpful and made the process very easy for me. He handled all of the documents and was patient with my lack of understanding of the tax return process. I am very pleased with the services he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a tax agent with patience and understanding.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Amanda
AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked really well.

I was dubious but it worked really well and I ended up with a great professional really quickly who was available and ready to do the required job.
Will use again.

Norm
NormPerth, WA

Awesome service

Just got an acceptable quote for the tiling. It seems tradies hang in here. It's otherwise very hard to get a tradie in Perth. Very quick and efficient. Thankyou, again Oneflare. Your service is simply awesome!

Amy H.
Amy H.South East Queensland, QLD

So helpful and a great way to get quick responses from businesses that want to do the job

So far, so good.
I needed services to help me with my move and was pleased to receive quick responses and to speak with people that seem to actually want my business.

Consumer Care

Oneflare was diligent and considerate even though one of the electricians listed on their site behaved in a way that is contrary to consumer law by not doing any work or returning payment to my bank account for services not provided. I had to pay Western Power $700, through this E.C. so power could be turned off for work to go ahead but it has been spent on his own expenses instead. Every effort to conciliate and ask the male concerned has been ignored.
However, from my experience, I have learnt that Oneflare takes its customer's care beyond that of the W.A. body of consumer protection.

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for connecting me with a very good Tiler

I am very impressed with Global tiling to date. Mohammad pointed out to me various things to do with the tiling job I needed whereas another tiler didn't so I want to use Global Tiling for my job.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a Great site!!

Have used Oneflare for finding carpet cleaning & driveway high pressure water blasting, great way to get local businesses for the job, efficient, prompt & very helpful site! Will definitely use Oneflare again for future jobs.

User TypeI posted a job

Excellent site. Fast and qualified responses.

Posted similar role on a well known site and that was not effective at all in comparison. All three recommended tradesman were prompt and reverted with quotes in a timely manner.