Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Plasterer

The plasterer went straight to work did his job to the best of his abilities cleaned up made my wall look brand new came back and painted it job well done

Amanda
AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked really well.

I was dubious but it worked really well and I ended up with a great professional really quickly who was available and ready to do the required job.
Will use again.

Norm
NormPerth, WA

Awesome service

Just got an acceptable quote for the tiling. It seems tradies hang in here. It's otherwise very hard to get a tradie in Perth. Very quick and efficient. Thankyou, again Oneflare. Your service is simply awesome!

Amy H.
Amy H.South East Queensland, QLD

So helpful and a great way to get quick responses from businesses that want to do the job

So far, so good.
I needed services to help me with my move and was pleased to receive quick responses and to speak with people that seem to actually want my business.

Consumer Care

Oneflare was diligent and considerate even though one of the electricians listed on their site behaved in a way that is contrary to consumer law by not doing any work or returning payment to my bank account for services not provided. I had to pay Western Power $700, through this E.C. so power could be turned off for work to go ahead but it has been spent on his own expenses instead. Every effort to conciliate and ask the male concerned has been ignored.
However, from my experience, I have learnt that Oneflare takes its customer's care beyond that of the W.A. body of consumer protection.

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for connecting me with a very good Tiler

I am very impressed with Global tiling to date. Mohammad pointed out to me various things to do with the tiling job I needed whereas another tiler didn't so I want to use Global Tiling for my job.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a Great site!!

Have used Oneflare for finding carpet cleaning & driveway high pressure water blasting, great way to get local businesses for the job, efficient, prompt & very helpful site! Will definitely use Oneflare again for future jobs.

User TypeI posted a job

Excellent site. Fast and qualified responses.

Posted similar role on a well known site and that was not effective at all in comparison. All three recommended tradesman were prompt and reverted with quotes in a timely manner.

Irena De Mastro
Irena De MastroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with Oneflare

Helped solve my tiller problem with professional tilers, though I eventually found my chosen tiler outside of Oneflare. Nevertheless, I recommend this website and encourage anybody wanting to find a professional tradie to use it.

Juliana Hammond
Juliana HammondPerth, WA

Easy and reliable.

The job was very well done in an excellent time. It was a professional situation and nothing was too much trouble. I will use this service again. Thank you Peter.

alireza v.
alireza v.Sydney, NSW

very fast in 2 minutes ive received a call and got my Accountant

I have put add there and it was very easy to post what you need and quick respond and I got my accountant within 2 min Thanks very much to On flare

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great way to make contact with service providers.

I was contacted very quickly with quotes for my removal from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. The pricing was very competitive and the service very professional. I would recommend Oneflare to everyone. It made organising services very easy. Thank you Oneflare!

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient

Fast response. Turned up when they said they would. Quoted and did the job on the spot.
A very personable plumber; easy communication and on top of that I am very happy with the work.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tiling job done!

Requested quotes and had 3 within 1hr of posting on the Sunday. Selected one of the quotes and job was done the next today! Exceptional service and Max who did the job was fantastic.

Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy to get a great computer technician online

Big problems with Zoom, searched everywhere for a solution. An online search and found OneFlare (never heard of them before), they arranged contact with an online technician within a few hours, and technician from 1Cyber fixed the problem online that day, and within 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend OneFlare, and 1Cyber for computer technical problems.