Oneflare

Oneflare (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Good service Prompt responses.

Contacted and visited promptly by all. Went with Steve from Contra Painting Services. He is starting tomorrow after a positive site visit. He was here early and impressed with his knowledge and Professionalism. Happy I have found a painter quickly. Thankyou.

sonia
sonia

I have hired Greenyard Garden Maintenance through OneFlare .

Lawm mowing, garden maintenace , in our rental property grass had overgrown from last 8 months. Based on reviews I picked up the vendor. Great service and value for money.
Very friendly and helpful.
Thanks Farshid

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This site is excellent.

I was looking for a photographer. It's really easy to use; I don't have to search for photographers and reviews - it's all in one place; and the photographers contacted me after I put up the specifications for the job. Very quick and easy process.

Rendering

I just got the house done, Fred and his colleague they were fantastic, their professionalism, expertise, and their hard working were excellent. Well done boys I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you again for your hard work Aimee

Impressed with the work

Lovely service and the work was fantastic!
Very polite friendly and helpful with all the work Christian did.
Also Christian was so punctual and made us feel very comfortable and confident that the job was going to be excellent.

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!!

I posted a job and within 15min I was contacted for a quote. I will be using this site for all my jobs from now on as it is just too easy. No more ringing around!!

User TypeI posted a job

One flare is the best tool for any small business .

Looking for assistance with service providers. Found in a matter of minutes & without worrying bout anything. Just downloaded the app and let rip. I had other services providers that I needed to assist me with the staged process, message me back in a few mins.

Michelle the Magnificent!!!

Cleaning sparkling!!! The work was very acceptable crisp and clean and Michelle was very pleasant. I would hire her again except I am selling my place and won’t have that pleasure

Leeann K.
Leeann K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

Alex did an awesome painting job at my home. He turned up on time and kept me updated on the progress of the job. i am so impressed i will definitely recommend him to my family and friends and will use his services again. I can not speak highly enough of Alex

Dog Lover
Dog LoverSouthwest, VIC

Love it! Best way to find local businesses.

I was looking for a dog groomer and not knowing where to look I found Oneflare! I found a terrific local business that really cared about my dog. Very happy

Lawrence
LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent all round

ZAZ'S Tree Lopping were prompt and reliable to quote and did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend. I will be using them for all future work.

Excellent Service

This was out first dealing with Val from Crystal Lawyers. He was very professional and certainly knows his profession. He explained everything in detail. Very friendly and comes highly recommended. Thanks Val

Murray
Murray Perth, WA

Good job

Job was completed as required tiler maintained contact.
Neat and tidy. Compliment with any requests.
Reasonable price.
This review should not have a 30 word limit in order to post the review

DiMatt
DiMattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Got a couple of companies contact me within minutes and I was very happy with the company I went with. Sunrise Solutions did a great job of cleaning my colourbond roof. Highly recommend both companies!

Ann O.
Ann O.Launceston, TAS

Re-design from existing artwork

Very impressed with the service. I've chosen a contact and my work has been completed. They were very efficient and understood my instructions perfectly. I'll certainly recommend you to others.

brian qld
brian qldSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st Class Site

Just so easy to use great---will always use this site
Highly rec - telling all friends to use it -- brilliant
Great trades - reliable - just the best -- can't go wrong
Tell your friends

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job of painting

Russell did a wonderful job of painting our new wall today . Very professional and attention to detail and friendly. Definitely use him again. Thank you Russell for your hard work

Quick and easy

Quick and easy to find trades as required. Would recommend to anyone seeking help looking for trades.
Given several options of providers has been great for us over this past year.

Very positive experience overall

Very friendly and competent tax agent who explained everything clearly and concisely
A most agreeable young man who helped me understand it all
Yes I’ll be using them again for any future advice

RebP
RebPMelbourne

Fantastic response and job well done

Prompt responses from genuine businesses. The pricing was good. The job done was of an excellent quality. Will definitely use One Flare again as it is so easy and stress free.

Leah
Leah

End of lease

They did a fantastic job I would definitely use them again to clean my house and I would highly recommend them to do the end of lease clean they did a good job well done

Problem Solved

I didn't know where to start to find a floor tiler for a kitchen renovation. This service was very helpful in securing the right contractor for the job. All replies were prompt and the contractors were timely, polite and reasonable with their quotes.

Prefect
PrefectSydney, NSW

Impressed

Tom really knows his business. Friendly and professional. Arrived on time and with all necessary equipment. Price very competitive and acceptable. Would happily ask him to clean my windows again and recommend him.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Oneflare gives you options and quick response from services providers

This is the second time I have secured a strong specialist in the trade industry. Both were secured via Oneflare and saved time and effort. Within 24 hours we received a few interests and secured the needed skills.

User TypeI posted a job

Oneflare is a professional service.

I posted a job and then changed mind for not going ahead anymore. Oneflare accepted that. I am happy with this system. I will like to comeback in the future.

Other Trades Comparison Websites