Oneflare

Oneflare (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Qld Rentals
Qld RentalsSouth East Queensland, QLD

We did a local move in Brisbane and we found 1300 ON THE MOVE , just moved local into a storage in fortitude Valley From Carindale. Much appreciated for the Removals team that did the work outstanding service 1300 ON THE MOVE

Sando
SandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice and easy.

Nice and easy. Need it, ask for it and you get it by people who want to do it. Simple way to do business with people who want the business.

Lori Muir
Lori MuirIllawarra, NSW

Great Assistance

Oneflare took on my need to find a removalist to take me from Sydney's northern beaches to the south coast. I had several removalist firms get in touch through Oneflare and I was able to pick the one that suited me best. Oneflare is professiona and caring. Highly recommended.

Kylie soultanian
Kylie soultanianSydney, NSW

Prompt efficient service

I was wanting a logo for my online business. I found Oneflare very easy to use and within a matter of minutes I was speaking with the graphic designer. Absolutely delighted.
Kylie jane.

Rugby nut
Rugby nut

Very efficient and effective help finder

This is a very effective and efficient way of finding a plumber without the hassle of looking up someone. The service I used the plumbers called or message straight away. It’s so helpful to have a few to choose between.

pommie
pommieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great help.

Thankyou for the free help. Your firm One Flare helps out a lot. Lots of text messages with very good people and great offers and quick replies. Thanking you . Will give a AAAA+++

Very prompt. Saves time looking around.

Posted a potential job. Got responses immediately. Very helpful. Just going through the businesses and gathering more info. Very happy with quality. Will definitely use it going forward as a solution.

Coops
CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

So handy!

I’ve used OneFlare a couple of time for a few different jobs (both for personal and my work). Extremely handy with quick responses and have found great tradespeople each time.

Much more than expected!

Quote was reasonable for required work. Ryan was friendly & obliging on the phone, followed by prompt action!
Then a hiccup not of Ryan's doing which caused more time & having to return to complete work.
Unbelievably, Ryan would not accept further payment for the extra time & work involved - can you believe it! Great guy, great job! Thankyou so very much Ryan!
Gratefully yours, Lesley Pennock.

Elsadek
ElsadekPerth, WA

Easy and reliable access to contractors

The service provided easy and reliable access to contractors. The service is excellent and the response of contractors is prompt. Offers are competitive. I will definitely use this service for future orders

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Computer repairs - Tech-Linked was wonderful

Had urgent issues with my computer - sms'd Tech-linked and quick as a flash - problem solved! Using remote access there was no need to take my computer anywhere. Great service and low cost!

Pet sitting service

Jo baby sat our little Archie. He was well looked after can't praise her enough. Very happy with the service. Made me feel very at ease as l hadn't left him before. He never even fretted as he has anxiety. Wonderful service
Lyn

Find out how Oneflare compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Fabulous fast response …. Job now sorted!!

I got my requested response/ advice Re my car damage/ repair within 1/2 hr…….and on a weekend!!! This advice was sot on and has resolved my confusion and I have now booked in for the appropriate repair….. thankyou

MICHAEL M.
MICHAEL M.Sydney, NSW

tree removal & roof restoration

only first-time use but so far has been great will follow up when the job starts, so far the response from contractors has been overwhelming all highly qualified. platform user friendly and easy to follow

Lena C.
Lena C.Perth, WA

Fantastic service!

Very quick responses with detailed quotes which made it easy to make a decision. Very impressed by the responders and I would definitely recommend Oneflare to my family and friends.

Jaime Cook
Jaime CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and friendly service

Quick and efficient. Happy with the service. Would recommend to anyone else needing a quick lock change. Very easy to talk to and was quick to sort out the job same day

Glenda M.
Glenda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !

Easy to access.. all the work is done for you, love it !! One catering company responded, awesome value for money. I would highly recommend One flare ! their communication was outstanding.

Hedayet Ullah
Hedayet Ullah Sydney, NSW

I get what I expect from oneflare

I post job and wait for quick quotes from the service providers. I usually get the responses within reasonable time. This is much better option than searching for service providers and explain the problem to several people to obtain an optimum pricing

Prue Wade
Prue WadeHunter Region, NSW

Very Good

Had one person give a quote which was competitive and he is licenced which is good. Is painting our fence this week! Thank you for the excellent service. I will use this service again.

Peter J.
Peter J.Sydney, NSW

Very good tradesman. Good customer service.

Very happy with tradesman. Great customer service from flare. Good follow up. Would use this company again. Ben was efficient and courteous and did a great job. Thanks for a good job done.

A Weeks
A WeeksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and efficient

I used Jim's hazardous removals and Bas was quick to respond. Reasonable quote and pleasant to deal with. Job done as specfied. Workers arrived on time as stated and area left in great condition.

Judith B
Judith BPerth, WA

Professional Service

I used ( A & B Roof Coaters) of Willeton Western Australia to do my concrete tiled roof... it was 24 years old and had faded and the hips were badly cracked... but now it has given the house a new look,,, Thanks Alan and the team,,, Judith & Kevan Ellenbrook

Wendy T.
Wendy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Removalist Enquiry

Although I didn't proceed with my job to use removalists to do the job, I found all the respondents to my request to be extremely helpful, courteous kind, understanding, professional and thorough. Well done One flare. I would definitely remember and use your service again. Thank you.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality service

Fast, agreed price and clean up after was perfect. Arrived for quote when scheduled and flexible on work to be completed. Chopped up wood suitable for fire.
Thanks all for your hard work

chris b.
chris b.Sydney, NSW

Good platform.

Used Oneflare to source a paver, to lay limestone pavers.
In the past I've used high pages, which seems hit and miss.

With oneflare I had 4 quotes in 3 days, job completed within the week.
The platform works without getting in the way.

It needs a search function, so I can review trades separately to quoting jobs.

Other Trades Comparison Websites