Oneflare

Oneflare (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Excellent Service

The Lads put in a fence and double gates… Looks Great…. Thank you…. easy going… I found them on one flare … Did everything I asked for… Did the job on quoted price… I would recommend the guys….

Tree Trimming

Used Wyllie's Evergreen to trim tress and shrubs at our property. Very professional and worked tirelessly to get work done and left site very neat and tidy. Lovely family would highly recommend and will use again.

Jules
Jules

Very helpful

Quick, safe and efficient way to find businesses in the local area for home renovations, wedding planning. Reviews and profiles are helpful when finding the best suited person for the job.

Hmpv
HmpvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks for your time when noone else had any for me!

Disappointed the lawyer wouldn't use a bit of muscle to shock and intimidate my foes. Oh well... I was as honest as I could be, I just needed a strong advocate.

Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

Great App

Easy to use app, and received a quote for my oven clean within a couple of hours. Our cleaner, Lisa Marriner, did an excellent job and we'll definitely use the One Flare app,vand Lisa's services again.

Ross L.
Ross L.Illawarra, NSW

first time winner.

I decided to go with Robert Chilton because he was prepared to come to my house to do the job. I'm very pleased he did as it turns out he is a thorough professional,technically...and a nice bloke to boot! his advice and subsequent repairs has my computer upgraded with a very reasonable Priced SSD DRIVE and a fresh version of W10.It is now lightning fast and a joy to use and he is now my... 'go to guy' for the computer.
Oneflare is very fortunate to have him on-board for you could not ask for a more professional and courteous straight -talker in plain everyday Australian language that makes things easy to understand.
So thank you Oneflare and thanks again Robert.

Suzanne
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great resource for customers seeking reliable tradespeople

This is an impressive service. Once I listed my job I had responses from the relevant trades in hours and quotes within the day. It was a refreshing to have such prompt and thorough responses. Well done Oneflare!!

David K.
David K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, easy & no hassles

Got immediate replies, multiple quotes & very friendly contractors, I was blown away by the rapid responses I got from posting my job, I have used other sites such as Airtasker etc and sometimes waited days for a reply from someone that didn't show up!

Cher
CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy. Fast responses

Perfect way to locate and make contact with the resources required. Used for the first time today and will definitely use again. This will be my ‘go to site’ in future

Brilliant assistance

I love using One Flare now and it is my go to whenever I need a tradie, cleaner, photographer, am moving etc. The people I have hired have all been professional and done a good job and OF have made it so easy to tap into good help. Certainly saves me time as I don’t have to spend hours on my phone calling everyone

Very very happy with the work carried out by M and N Rendering.

I am very happy with the rendering work carried out by M and N rendering. The young tradesman was smart, efficient, a good communicator and did a great job. Thank you.

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical Tripping Fault

I had an Electrical problem that caused my power to trip constantly even though all electrical equipment were unplugged from outlets but still tripping , Tim from Sharpe group was on time , friendly and prompt to fix the issue , was also fixed with my budget in mind so thanks guys i definately recommend will use again cheers Peter

Vicky R.
Vicky R.Australian Capital Territory

What a fantastic service! Paul was professional and friendly my carpet looks like new and smells good. He also clean my concrete with high pressure and it looks amazing. Great guy and I will keep him for sure and use him regularly also recommend him to all my friends. Thanks!

Darryl A.
Darryl A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfection

Very happy with the work David did to get our computers running as they should. If anyone needs their computers fixed I would highly encourage you to give Davids computer repairs to get your machines back to order.

Jill O.
Jill O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great service!

Needed a conveyancer and within minutes I had three quotes. Oneflare took all the stress out of trying to find someone in an industry I know nothing about. I will definitely use them again for other services I need - the quotes are clearly set out and you can always further quotes if you are not happy with the initial ones. But all the quotes were very competitive.

LeeA
LeeASydney, NSW

Great service, works well

Found this service yesterday and was able to hire someone immediately for an emergency job. Easy to sign up, post a job and communicate with potential service providers. Highly recommend.

Chris L.
Chris L.South East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Shane. Sjplastering

Shane from Sjplastering. Mate i couldnt have been more pleased with the job you done. Great work, neat and tidy work, very quick, top bloke cheers A++ would recommend Shane.

Jenny
Jenny

Great work. Easy and reliable

I will use Coastal Constructions again! I used Rod and his team to do a number of jobs on my property ranging from tracing an external leak and repairing as well as any damage from it; repairing any damaged weatherboards and repainting the complete exterior; replacing and staining a timber deck; supplying and installing a new window and door as well as a number of maintenance jobs. All work was done well and it was a pleasure to work with everyone. Rod was easy work with and the communication with his team worked very well and in a timely manner. Always very helpful and willing to assist in every way with a great result.

Lexee J.
Lexee J.South East Queensland, QLD

Oneflare made the search very easy for me. I received 1 quote same day, another the next day. I made the booking and the job was completed within 3 days of me requesting the service. Having SMS and email responses made it easy to follow up on the quotes. Would definitely use Oneflare again.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not be more pleased

Courteous and professional . He listened to what I wanted done and did an excellent job. Consequently I've already lined Pete up to do another job for me and I'll be reccomending him to my family and friends.

Painting

Alex from NSW painting was excellent
Very thorough and did the job very quickly after quoting.
We would use him again.
He cleaned up after himself we were very happy with the painting he did

Tania
TaniaHunter Region, NSW

Super convenient

I’ve used one flare 3 times and they’re incredibly convenient. You just put your need up and someone usually replies really quickly. Perfect for organising home renovations. You put in your timeline and whoever is available writes back. Love it! Love it!! Saves many hours of calling around/ awkward conversations. I’ve used it for plastering, for someone to redo floorboards and concreting and everyone we’ve used has been really good, had a fair price and been available in our timeframe.

This is great!

I used this service to get quotes for my tax return and job was done quickly. Its a great website and a good service that is offered. Go OneFlare! Enjoyed.

Essential Health Foods
Essential Health FoodsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Aaron signs has contacted us and was very punctual and professional. The quote was sent quickly and therefore the was done promptly.
Thanks for providing such a good and efficient service.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

love it it so easy and i have responses with in minutes

Hi Have used oneflare for lots of Jobs because I don't have the time or the patience to bargain shop or invesigate the companies I need to hire. They are all professional and easy to work with and this platform allows for better communication

Other Trades Comparison Websites