OneSimCard (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LXV

LXVMelbourne

Australian PEN is extremely convenient

The free Australian PEN is a service other international SIM cards do not offer! My current phone provider does not support international roaming, and I am waiting for an important phone call to arrive, so having the ability to give a local number to them means I can still receive the call, as I don't know if they are able to make International calls.

Don't go travelling without

OneSimCard is so convenient - it makes staying connected so easy and economical even when you go from one country to another. I travelled through South America and USA with it and had no issues.

MCH

MCHMelbourne

Good customer support

I have had 2 minor issues in setting up my OneSimCard and PEN. On both occasions, I have had very quick responses to my queries that resolved the issues almost immediately. I haven't traveled with my sim yet, but I am very reassured by my experience with their customer support.

cavok76

cavok76Brisbane

Email support is excellent

Had an issue with a dysfunctional carrier in Australia not delivering SMS in one direction reliably. OneSim worked with me over a period time and eventually made the appropriate connection to the carrier concerned and the issue was resolved in a positive way. Kudos to them.

IANH

IANHLANE COVE

No one is HOME!!!

"Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so there is always someone to take your call."

I called Australia, UK, USA and Canada - Not one successful call - No one there to take my call.
Hmmmmmmmmm

KPP

KPPSouth West, WA

Simple, excellent travelling SIM

I had this SIM delivered in Australia prior to travelling to Europe. It is a snap to set up and I have paid $20 for 3 months to have a local number for my regional location added to the service. Everything worked first time as described. Highly recommended.

Julie R.

Julie R.Sebastopol

Worked first time

I am not tech savvy, but found it easy to install and it worked straight away. No messing around. I have successfully tested it in Australia and now look forward to using it in Europe when I arrive in a couple of days time. Thank you.

Shane

ShaneBrisbane

Plenty of options for phone and data connections

I found the service easy to order, setup and delivery of the card was very fast. I needed good service for both business and personal and found it with OneSim

Great SIM. Strongly recommend

If you need the travel sim that works, this is the one. I ordered 5GB data package with the sim for $29 for my travel to Russia. The moment the plane landed in Russia the service worked fine. Good stuff. I will be using it on my other trips.

badproductGympie

Waste of time and money

John D.

John D.Gosford, NSW

Worked very well

Ash

AshTownsville

covers the bases for business

I run a business in Australia and need to be able to receive good quality calls from my current clients and potential customers no matter where I am in the world.
I'm looking forward to using one sim for years to come.

A bit complicated

This is probably a good thing for the technically savvy. I have needed a fair bit of help getting it set up and I'm hoping it is all ready to go. It sounds like a good solution for travelling. Time will tell! The two stage phoning is a bit awkward but I suppose I will get used to it.

Natef

NatefMelbourne

Works excellent as described !! Couldn't get much easier than this to use. Worked straight out of the box and required very little setup. Will be interesting to see how well it works in china.

Bazza

Bazza

Very satisfied

My One Sim Card arrived within 2 days, but being non tech it took me quite a while to understand how to get it to work on my phone.
I eventually sorted it out with their help, so we are off to Europe with confidence.

Very convenient card for Europe

I just returned from 3 weeks in Switzerland and the UK. I used this sim card for texting and a few calls and found it to work easilyon my iPhone. The sim card came within a few days of ordering. Set up was easy. Minimum recgarge is US$25 so you neeed to make sure you are are not left with a large balance once you return home as the balance is not refundable. Overall, a very convenient card for global use.

Great seemless use of the simcard from country to country in Europe

Traveled in Europe last year, 2016, to France, Italy, Switzerland and Austria. had a great experience with seamless connective for Voice, SMS and Data. I found that rates and costs were reasonable, much cheaper than roaming charges levied by home telco.

Great data plans

Received sim card very quickly. I was able to easily activate the card.
Disappointed, my PEN Australian number only lasts 30 days . However the data packages are really good value, and are kept updated with value.
I haven't used it yet so will trial it in Europe next week .

prompt service

received the one sim card and it arrived promptly. the instructions came with and website seems easy to use. haven't started using it yet though. free PEN is only for 30 days and auto defaulted to USA PEN so couldn't choose an Aussie one. Wish there were more PEN options as wanted to use it for Ireland while on holidays.

Great Service. Worked everywhere in my travel to Europe

I have been using the OneSimCard for 3 months now. It offers Voice, Text and Data. The data cost is the best part of it as it is extremely good at $19 for 1 GB of data. The SIM worked as soon as I landed in UK and I could call back and use Google Maps while driving from the the airport. All testing of the SIM was done while I was home in AU. Customer support is available on-line and it is competent and helpful. It is much better than spending time dealing with local SIM cards. I strongly recommend.

Johnson

Johnsonasked

my local mobile data package is with the second SIM (which is in WorldSIM). can I use the data ? Johnson (Singapore)

Hello Johnson,

OneSimCard is not WorldSIM. Each service can only be used with their respective SIM card using their own service packages. If using a OneSimCard SIM you can use it for talk, text and data at the rates posted on our site. See rates here:

If we misunderstood your question, please feel free to contact us directly so that we may better assist you.

Danielle

Danielleasked

HI, my daughter is travelling to Nepal and spending time in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Ghandruk and Landruk, and then spending a day or two in Singapore. What would you suggest for her?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We recommend our OneSimCard Universal SIM for call, text and data service in Nepal. See rates here:

The same SIM will work in Singapore:

The service is prepaid and requires a unlocked device for compatibility. You can view more information in our FAQ here:

However, if you have any specific questions or need assistance be sure to contact us directly at our support number +1 617 313 8888 or open a email ticket: http://www.onesimcard.com/contact-support/
you can also visit our site www.onesimcard.com and select on the live chat box to speak to a rep LIVE.

Russ

Russasked

Where to buy in Australia?

Hi Russ,

OneSimCard is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra at the below listed WH Smith, Gadgetshop and Supanews stores. You can also always purchase directly from our webstite: www.onesimcard.com.au

Sydney International Airport – WH Smith

Canberra City – Supanews
* Canberra Centre

Marcy A
Marcy A

Hi Russ, I ordered online at https://www.onesimcard.com/international-sim-card/ the order was sent to me via Australia post and only took a few days to arrive

Get an answer from our members and OneSimCard representatives

CategoryTravel SIMs