3.9

77% · 4711 · 18%

Bazza
Bazza2 posts

Very satisfied

My One Sim Card arrived within 2 days, but being non tech it took me quite a while to understand how to get it to work on my phone.

I eventually sorted it out with their help, so we are off to Europe with confidence.

CathyP
CathyPSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Very convenient card for Europe

I just returned from 3 weeks in Switzerland and the UK. I used this sim card for texting and a few calls and found it to work easilyon my iPhone. The sim card came within a few days of ordering. Set up was easy. Minimum recgarge is US$25 so you neeed to make sure you are are not left with a large balance once you return home as the balance is not refundable. Overall, a very convenient card for global use.

Colin
Colin

Great seemless use of the simcard from country to country in Europe

Traveled in Europe last year, 2016, to France, Italy, Switzerland and Austria. had a great experience with seamless connective for Voice, SMS and Data. I found that rates and costs were reasonable, much cheaper than roaming charges levied by home telco.

Tracy
Tracy

Great data plans

Received sim card very quickly. I was able to easily activate the card.

Disappointed, my PEN Australian number only lasts 30 days . However the data packages are really good value, and are kept updated with value.

I haven't used it yet so will trial it in Europe next week .

Aussie traveller
Aussie travellermelbourne

prompt service

received the one sim card and it arrived promptly. the instructions came with and website seems easy to use. haven't started using it yet though. free PEN is only for 30 days and auto defaulted to USA PEN so couldn't choose an Aussie one. Wish there were more PEN options as wanted to use it for Ireland while on holidays.

Ron
Ron

Great Service. Worked everywhere in my travel to Europe

I have been using the OneSimCard for 3 months now. It offers Voice, Text and Data. The data cost is the best part of it as it is extremely good at $19 for 1 GB of data. The SIM worked as soon as I landed in UK and I could call back and use Google Maps while driving from the the airport. All testing of the SIM was done while I was home in AU. Customer support is available on-line and it is competent and helpful. It is much better than spending time dealing with local SIM cards. I strongly recommend.

best solution

i live between two countries, and with one sim not only do i can the benefits of global roaming and cheaper data packages, but I also get an australian number attached to it, so I just divert my number in Australia to the Australian number on my onesim (wont cost me anything to divert since its an australian number) and then my one sim will ring whilst I am in Qatar, so I only pay for receiving the call not for the diversion aswell. Perfect

Barry
Barry

Simple. Fast. Straightforward

I wanted a US number that I could use from Australia. I did a bunch of research and came up with OneSim. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first and thought that the service wouldn't work properly or it would be some sort of "kludge" that redirect text messages to email or something similar. But I was wrong. I ordered online and it was actually sent by AusPost and arrived in two days. I put it in my phone, activated online, changed my iPhone settings as described in the "Start" card in the packaging and away it went. Works the same as a "normal" SIM would in the US. Nice one!

Lars
LarsSydney

The card arrived very promptly in via Express Post. The instructions were quite clear, although there are quite a number of plans available which may be a bit confusing.

The activation is straight forward and worked promptly. Clear instructions also for the installation of the profile on my iPhone 5S, which worked flawlessly. Had to uninstall this profile once I stuck my normal Telstra SIM SIM card back in the phone.

Ram
RamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best roaming Sim

Hi all,

I place the order in the morning and i got my sim next day. I was thinking it will take few weeks because the sim was in USA but they got a local distributor in Australia. I don't travel a lot but maybe once per year and this sim is great for my use.I have start using this One sim and it is great.

The good thing about this Sim is, the incoming is free in most country.

Ozzies
OzziesPerth, WA11 posts

Skip
SkipOrange

Easy to get - Works wel

I mainly got this sim so my staff could Call my PEN number for a local call. Works greats. This means whilst overseas, my staff can ring me and Im not stuck with too large phone bills.

Peter
PeterAtlanta

Great SIM for European travel

I have used this SIM for European travel across multiple countries for over a year. Call quality is excellent, fees are reasonable and switching between countries is seamless. Customer support and website info. is great.

Shane
ShaneMurray Region, NSW3 posts

The worst choice I have made

The OneSimCard Europe Plus service i purchased is a dud! After it drained all my initial credit on one internet session, I recharged USD $50 and again it drained it all in data in a few short sessions. I have ditched it in the rubbish bin and will never use their products again. A local SIM is the best solution.

Josh
Josh

Handy Asset for those that travel

Recently purchased a onesim card and despite a few hiccups has been relatively good. Like all new things to set up did take some time but the online customer support was VERY helpful.

Alex
Alex

Good service

It is a good service. I did not have problems with it.

I can recommend it to the others traveling in Europe.

Rates are good and connection as a rule is good too.

Travel SIMs

Find out how OneSimCard compares to other Travel SIMs

Victor L
Victor LMelbourne

Very happy with the service so far

Researched the Web to death and found this Card to be the best option for overseas travel. Very happy with customer service, costs and overall experience so far. This is exactly what I need for my upcoming trip.

PeteSydney

Exactly what I needed!

I will be traveling through Japan, Europe and the US and need to be able to use my mobile phone for calls, sms and data. This card offers it all in a single package. Set up was easy and it works perfectly. The "callback" thing takes a bit of getting used to but it works so it's a minor annoyance. The rates are great and having multiple ways to recharge especially automatic renewal of data packages when the data is used up is very convenient. It would be more convenient to recharge directly through BPay but again it's not a big deal to go through the intermediate OneSimCard account.

Mik. F
Mik. FMount Claremont, Perth
Angela43
Angela43Wynnum2 posts

Beats the crap the others are selliing

I travel overseas a lot for business, and also have a number of staff that do also. I tried two different companies prior to One Sim Card and now I kick myself for not reading the fine print. This product is a little more expensive than the others up front, however we now save money in under two days.

Our fist cards came directly from the US, however I placed an order the other day and noted they now come direct from Australia making the service even better.

Lots of money to be saved.

My only feedback is that the prices are still in $US which can be confusing, but do the maths and you've got a bargain in the long run.

Brunkin
BrunkinCoomera

Single SIM working well in many countries

I have been using onesimcard sim for many years. I used it in Europe, North and South America and Asia. It worked everywhere. The service is prepaid. All use info is provided in the on-line account. I saw no surprises. Rates are reasonable, especially data rates and the service is reliable. Many features offered including VOIP calling with the same phone number. I just upgraded by phone to iPhone 6 and ordered a Nano size from onesimcard. I definitely recommend.