OneSimCard (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

best solution

i live between two countries, and with one sim not only do i can the benefits of global roaming and cheaper data packages, but I also get an australian number attached to it, so I just divert my number in Australia to the Australian number on my onesim (wont cost me anything to divert since its an australian number) and then my one sim will ring whilst I am in Qatar, so I only pay for receiving the call not for the diversion aswell. Perfect

Simple. Fast. Straightforward

I wanted a US number that I could use from Australia. I did a bunch of research and came up with OneSim. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first and thought that the service wouldn't work properly or it would be some sort of "kludge" that redirect text messages to email or something similar. But I was wrong. I ordered online and it was actually sent by AusPost and arrived in two days. I put it in my phone, activated online, changed my iPhone settings as described in the "Start" card in the packaging and away it went. Works the same as a "normal" SIM would in the US. Nice one!

Lars

LarsSydney

The card arrived very promptly in via Express Post. The instructions were quite clear, although there are quite a number of plans available which may be a bit confusing.

The activation is straight forward and worked promptly. Clear instructions also for the installation of the profile on my iPhone 5S, which worked flawlessly. Had to uninstall this profile once I stuck my normal Telstra SIM SIM card back in the phone.

Ram

RamMelbourne

Best roaming Sim

Hi all,
I place the order in the morning and i got my sim next day. I was thinking it will take few weeks because the sim was in USA but they got a local distributor in Australia. I don't travel a lot but maybe once per year and this sim is great for my use.I have start using this One sim and it is great.
The good thing about this Sim is, the incoming is free in most country.

Ozzies

OzziesPerth, WA

Economical International SIM for multiple country use

Skip

SkipOrange

Easy to get - Works wel

I mainly got this sim so my staff could Call my PEN number for a local call. Works greats. This means whilst overseas, my staff can ring me and Im not stuck with too large phone bills.

Peter

PeterAtlanta

Great SIM for European travel

I have used this SIM for European travel across multiple countries for over a year. Call quality is excellent, fees are reasonable and switching between countries is seamless. Customer support and website info. is great.

Shane

ShaneALBURY

The worst choice I have made

The OneSimCard Europe Plus service i purchased is a dud! After it drained all my initial credit on one internet session, I recharged USD $50 and again it drained it all in data in a few short sessions. I have ditched it in the rubbish bin and will never use their products again. A local SIM is the best solution.

Handy Asset for those that travel

Recently purchased a onesim card and despite a few hiccups has been relatively good. Like all new things to set up did take some time but the online customer support was VERY helpful.

Good service

It is a good service. I did not have problems with it.
I can recommend it to the others traveling in Europe.
Rates are good and connection as a rule is good too.

Victor L

Victor LMelbourne

Very happy with the service so far...

Researched the Web to death and found this Card to be the best option for overseas travel. Very happy with customer service, costs and overall experience so far. This is exactly what I need for my upcoming trip.

Pete

PeteSydney

Exactly what I needed!

I will be traveling through Japan, Europe and the US and need to be able to use my mobile phone for calls, sms and data. This card offers it all in a single package. Set up was easy and it works perfectly. The "callback" thing takes a bit of getting used to but it works so it's a minor annoyance. The rates are great and having multiple ways to recharge especially automatic renewal of data packages when the data is used up is very convenient. It would be more convenient to recharge directly through BPay but again it's not a big deal to go through the intermediate OneSimCard account.

Mik. F

Mik. FMount Claremont, Perth

Detailed Review of Europe & More SIM

Angela43

Angela43Wynnum

Beats the crap the others are selliing

I travel overseas a lot for business, and also have a number of staff that do also. I tried two different companies prior to One Sim Card and now I kick myself for not reading the fine print. This product is a little more expensive than the others up front, however we now save money in under two days.
Our fist cards came directly from the US, however I placed an order the other day and noted they now come direct from Australia making the service even better.
Lots of money to be saved.
My only feedback is that the prices are still in $US which can be confusing, but do the maths and you've got a bargain in the long run.

Brunkin

BrunkinCoomera

Single SIM working well in many countries.

I have been using onesimcard sim for many years. I used it in Europe, North and South America and Asia. It worked everywhere. The service is prepaid. All use info is provided in the on-line account. I saw no surprises. Rates are reasonable, especially data rates and the service is reliable. Many features offered including VOIP calling with the same phone number. I just upgraded by phone to iPhone 6 and ordered a Nano size from onesimcard. I definitely recommend.

Johnson

Johnsonasked

my local mobile data package is with the second SIM (which is in WorldSIM). can I use the data ? Johnson (Singapore)

Hello Johnson,

OneSimCard is not WorldSIM. Each service can only be used with their respective SIM card using their own service packages. If using a OneSimCard SIM you can use it for talk, text and data at the rates posted on our site. See rates here:

If we misunderstood your question, please feel free to contact us directly so that we may better assist you.

Danielle

Danielleasked

HI, my daughter is travelling to Nepal and spending time in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Ghandruk and Landruk, and then spending a day or two in Singapore. What would you suggest for her?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We recommend our OneSimCard Universal SIM for call, text and data service in Nepal. See rates here:

The same SIM will work in Singapore:

The service is prepaid and requires a unlocked device for compatibility. You can view more information in our FAQ here:

However, if you have any specific questions or need assistance be sure to contact us directly at our support number +1 617 313 8888 or open a email ticket: http://www.onesimcard.com/contact-support/
you can also visit our site www.onesimcard.com and select on the live chat box to speak to a rep LIVE.

Russ

Russasked

Where to buy in Australia?

Hi Russ,

OneSimCard is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra at the below listed WH Smith, Gadgetshop and Supanews stores. You can also always purchase directly from our webstite: www.onesimcard.com.au

Sydney International Airport – WH Smith

Canberra City – Supanews
* Canberra Centre

Marcy A
Marcy A

Hi Russ, I ordered online at https://www.onesimcard.com/international-sim-card/ the order was sent to me via Australia post and only took a few days to arrive

Get an answer from our members and OneSimCard representatives

CategoryTravel SIMs