Onix (Aldi) 10.1"

Onix (Aldi) 10.1" Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

sharan

sharanasked

My tablet got lock i would not recurrent it.please help me how to recurrent it?

Frankie P.

Frankie P.asked

Can any sim card fit in or do i have to buy a new one

eski

eskiasked

Can you play Roblox on it?

Nico49

Nico49asked

How do I turn off safe mode
Help please

Craige G.

Craige G.asked

Is it worse than the pendo

Annie

Annieasked

I am after the accessory pack for the 10.1" Onix I would prefer black could you please locate one for me? thankyou regards Ann McGinty

RILL

RILLasked

Screen freeze during jigsaw puzzle. Turned it off but now won't get past a "No Command" message on the screen. Should I get a refund?

Wendy M.

I'd suggest Yes. I'm taking mine back as it's the worst piece of technology I've ever purchased! The screen kept freezing on mine, not on a puzzle but on just about everything I tried to open on it. I couldn't get FB or Messenger to work as each time it froze, then said it had stopped working. They hadn't even started to work! The only way I could readily hear the sound was thru the Bluetooth speaker that I purchased at the same time. I mainly wanted it for FB, Messenger & Podcasts ... didn't work on FB or Messenger, and only opened some podcasts ... and even then, only some of the time. I even had to return my first one because the touch screen wouldn't respond ... so I didn't even get a chance to discover how bad the rest of it was. You will also find that no matter how careful you are with it, the screen will scratch. This happened to both of mine, and the first one was only a few hours out of it's box! I've never had a problem with damaged screens on any of my phones or my 5yo. Samsung Galaxy which I used regularly & on a daily basis, so that tells you how hard I am on technology! I wouldn't think twice about returning it!

Janine E

Janine Easked

Does it have keyboard options?

Jok O

Jok Oasked

Any one know what is the display resolution?

Kathleen

Kathleenasked

Can it be used as a phone?

No, it can't. It can't even be used as a decent Tablet! :(

Julz

Julzasked

How do I get cheapest connect for a 7 inch?

Ria Virk

Ria Virkasked

How do i can do factory reset? I forgot my pin number?

danilo

daniloasked

when i reboot my onix tab 101-1215 the result is dead android and no command.pls tell me what to do?

Ute1

Take it back to Aldi (as I did) and get your money back OR stick it in the trash, its rubbish.

Taylor
Taylor

It don't work anymore they really are not the best I just Lent on my a lil with my leg and screen is gorn now so not to happy hopefully you get it Money back PS I am also under 50kg so not a lot of weight on it

Chook

Chookasked

Which broadband is recommended for this make of tablet? Since there is no sim port on the tablet how would you recommend getting hooked up to pre paid mobile broadband? Please thank you.

Denz F
Denz F

You can buy the extention USB female fort u can use that as ur broadband slot u can buy at the gadget accessories store.just ask the personnel

wonda

wondaasked

how do u fix the screen?

Kelsey

Kelseyasked

I need to get a another charger....can't find it anywhere....Can I purchase universal one from other stores?

Mustafa Jaghbir

Mustafa Jaghbirasked

were to repair or replace screen and how much would it cost please? thxs

Joe

Joeasked

Browser logging out. How can i fix this?

Its total rubbish - Take it back to Aldi and demand your money back

Its total rubbish - Take it back to Aldi and demand your money back

Koen

Koenasked

How do I reset the password

Hunter.l

Hunter.lasked

How do you screen record?

Bec H
Bec H

you cant. you can only screen capture.

Get an answer from our members and Onix (Aldi) representatives