Onkler

Onkler

Brand Manager for Onkler? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Grace J
Grace JSydney, NSW

Love Onkler sunglasses stylish, comfortable and flattering.

Love my Onklers I own 3 pairs and they continue to get compliments. They're sturdy & durable 1st pair is 4 years old. Website easy to navigate. Prompt delivery great product.

Christy
ChristySydney

Best Sunglasses I Own

I got 2 pairs of Onkler sunglasses with afterpay this year from their website and they suit me perfectly. They arrived within the week. Will definitely recommend this brand to my friends and family :) love love love!

Ati
AtiPerth

Owes me money! Terrible, avoid at all costs!

[Name Removed] from Onkler owes me money. I returned a pair of sunglasses and a full refund was promised. [Name Removed] received the glasses and signed for them at Australia Post, but he never returned my money back! Never returned my calls, messages, emails, couldn’t care less! I reported this matter to the Consumer Protection, but [Name Removed] failed to respond to them as well.
This is going on now for 9 months!
Do not buy from this retailer.