Online Appliance Spares

Online Appliance Spares

Brand Manager for Online Appliance Spares? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
BigDawgAz
BigDawgAzCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Found my part and arrived within 3 days!

Typed in the Rangehood filter number in their search and was able to directly find it. It was a little tedious about having to find and input a part number but to be honest, if that wasn't the right filter I would have been even more disappointed so it was worth it at the end.

Good timing, price and very quick! Would recommend and will use it again. Be cool if there was subscription basis where they would send me a reminder to replace my filter and a link to purchase a new one.

Austin
AustinFar North Queensland, QLD

Super easy to find and order the parts

Excellent service

I ordered a replacement part for my fridge. Phone order was responsive the part arrived within one week during Covid-19 which was excellent. Staff member was friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks!

Fantastic service

Fast and efficient service, staff knew how to help and got exactly what I needed. They helped get our washing machine back up and running, very cost effective. Thank you

Excellent service

I ordered a drainer pump for my washing machine last Thursday and with all the delays with aust post because of the situation, I received my item on Monday. Excellent service. Thank you

Mary.  SA
Mary. SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfied customer.

My fridge needed a dairy door replaced. There were 2 on the website, I was uncertain which was the correct one. I called the company, was given info based on model number. It arrived today, fits perfectly. My only complaint is that it comes in pairs which makes it pricey. So, in conclusion, I'm pleased with all dealings from phone enquiry to delivery. I would highly recommend this company.

Lyn and Barry
Lyn and BarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We recently had to replace a part in our fridge,we found the website really easy to use and ordering our part was a breeze. Delivery was quick. Would definitely use them again.

Cat J.
Cat J.

BAKING TRAY FOR SCONES

From time of order (4th of February 2020) to delivery (7th February 2020).
This is very fast as they had to order it in - ACT to Cessnock
Fast delivery; got what I wanted

Sandra H.
Sandra H.Sydney, NSW

Efficient fast service

I ordered a washing machine part on Tuesday night and it was express delivered on Thursday morning. Excellent efficient service.
Easy ordering process with easy instructions online. Definitely recommend. A +. Thanks

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

Their website is excellent for matching the parts that fit my fridge/freezer based on the Model Number which I found inside the fridge door. Delivery was fast and the new components were exactly what I was after.

Bron
BronCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic service!

With a very easy to use website, a super fast checkout, extra speedy delivery, and an excellent product! What more could you possibly ask for? Thank you online appliance spares!

shatchard
shatchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better to deal with by far than manufacturer

These guys are great. I needed a part for my Fisher and Paykel front loader urgently. I called Fisher and Paykel and they were very unhelpful and told me it would be 7-10 business days. I cant be without a washing machine that long before Christmas! I called these guys they had the part in stock and sent it out same day. It was ordered late Monday and will be here today (Wednesday). They saved the day! excellent service and the guys on the phone are great. will never deal with Fisher and Paykel again even if I have to pay a little bit more (Not too much more. There was only less than $10 difference between them and F & P when you took into account shipping)

Suzanne L
Suzanne LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary

Ordered my spare part on the 9/12/19 and received the part on 13/12/19. Couldn't be any happier. Its the right part because of their site... you can't pick the wrong item because they are so thorough ! Well done & Thank You

Gertie
GertieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Westinghouse crisper

A perfect transaction, I ordered the replacement crisper using the model number of the fridge, it was checked by this company before I purchased it, to make sure I had ordered the right part.
Delivered to S.A. in 4 days, well packaged, and left at the safe place by Australia Post, just as I had requested.

BD
BDWimmera, VIC

Part for old dryer

We have dealt with Online Appliance Spares a number of times in the past so did not hesitate when the clothes dryer needed a small part. Two days later the dryer is fixed. Once again top class service which is both fast and affordable.