Online Auto Parts

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Online Auto Parts

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Great promt service sorting out my issue.

Had an issue with a recent purchase that I made. Spoke to a guy named Ash and he was fantastic on the phone, he resolved my issue straight away! I suggest if anyone has any issues with parts they've ordered to call these guys first. They are more than willing to do their best to help you out. Much appreciated.

Dan C.
Dan C.

Hey there yes my order H251577. Can you please send me an email address I can forward my queries too. Cheers

Fault parts

Quick delivery but the starter motor purchased did not turn over, it was fitted by a mechanic. Reached out to customer support and was quickly asked if I had a report to verify faulty part, I said yes and haven't heard since.

Philippe

Online auto parts have gotten back to me and happily offered a refund without needing the part back which is very much appreciated. Will hopefully be ordering from them again soon.

Eddie
Eddie

Can't fault these guys.

After years buying from ONLINEAUTOPARTS,I can honestly say the people working there are on the ball, honest and look after their customers. Recently purchased a starter motor that turned out faulty, after 3 mths I contacted them. Being honest and polite always helps dealing with any organisation. They send me a new one express and free of any charges. Thank you again guys. Very much appreciated.
Eddie Bird.

Lachi
LachiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t shop there

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Online Auto Parts compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

fred
fred

Do not buy from this company

Untrustworthy company sold me faulty parts that caused damage to vehicle .I told the company and they are ignoring me. Have proof of their faulty parts and a receipt from them Stay away

Anne41
Anne41Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good service

My clutch slave cylinder (no name brand) failed after 1 year. They said send the parts back for testing and we'll reimburse if faulty. I reminded them that it was out of warranty. No problem.
They tested the unit, found it was faulty and gave me a refund even though it was just out of warranty. I asked for a refund as I had already replaced the faulty unit.
I did have to speak with a manager to negotiate this as the staff did not see my point of view. The manager did apologise for this. I would definitely buy again given they were very reasonable in the end. It is probably best to buy brand names and spend a bit more initially.

Sam S.asked

so do I pay any taxes in Australia on items purchased from use?

Lewis

The GST is already in the price, same as when you purchase from a shop. The tax invoice will allow you to claim it back if you have a business tax no.

Sam S.

thanks an I understand but I'm talking customs tax on goods brought into the country is that all included in the sale price because I have a big cart to purchase.and are they original volvo parts?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Sorry for the late reply, we recently re-reclaimed our business page. We do ship our parts worldwide!
If your delivery goes outside of AU and NZ you don't pay tax when purchasing. A small number of countries do charge an import tax on auto parts this usually applies for items over $500 but it changes depending on the country. Please check your country's import duties/taxes to be sure.

We work with Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturers aka OEM. Car manufacturers also buy parts from OEM factories and re-box the parts to show the Car manufacturers logo. The boxes for our parts won't have the car manufacturer's logo on it nor the high price tag but they will be 100% Fitment guaranteed for your vehicle.

Sam S.asked

how does the tax work on all items

Lewis

A tax invoice is included in the package.

Sam S.

so I dont pay any taxes on all items when they arrive to Australia?

Christopher R.
Christopher R.asked

I bought rotors and coils for my vehicle and I been waiting for quite some time for rotors and pads ,..will I ever get them?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Hi Christopher, it would be best to contact our Sales Team directly as they will have all of the information at hand to answer your query. Please email sales@onlineautoparts.com.au or Ph 07 3265 6228.

Get an answer from our members and Online Auto Parts representatives