Online Auto Parts

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Online Auto Parts

3.6

Black Thumb Down
Black Thumb DownBrisbane

Mostly great parts

Kate4
Kate4Central, SA

Such amazingly priced parts!!!

These guys are awesome. Their parts are the cheapest I have ever found on most things. The only thing stopping me giving them 5 stars is the price of postage... It is quite excessive and I can unders td and that they may want to recoup some cost of parts through postage charges maybe but it is the only thing that has put me off ordering consecutively through them. My last order was $70 in postage fees to Auburn, SA which is a regional area however it is still excessive in my eyes.

Anne41
Anne41Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good service

My clutch slave cylinder (no name brand) failed after 1 year. They said send the parts back for testing and we'll reimburse if faulty. I reminded them that it was out of warranty. No problem.
They tested the unit, found it was faulty and gave me a refund even though it was just out of warranty. I asked for a refund as I had already replaced the faulty unit.
I did have to speak with a manager to negotiate this as the staff did not see my point of view. The manager did apologise for this. I would definitely buy again given they were very reasonable in the end. It is probably best to buy brand names and spend a bit more initially.

Sam S.asked

so do I pay any taxes in Australia on items purchased from use?

Lewis

The GST is already in the price, same as when you purchase from a shop. The tax invoice will allow you to claim it back if you have a business tax no.

Sam S.

thanks an I understand but I'm talking customs tax on goods brought into the country is that all included in the sale price because I have a big cart to purchase.and are they original volvo parts?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Sorry for the late reply, we recently re-reclaimed our business page. We do ship our parts worldwide!
If your delivery goes outside of AU and NZ you don't pay tax when purchasing. A small number of countries do charge an import tax on auto parts this usually applies for items over $500 but it changes depending on the country. Please check your country's import duties/taxes to be sure.

We work with Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturers aka OEM. Car manufacturers also buy parts from OEM factories and re-box the parts to show the Car manufacturers logo. The boxes for our parts won't have the car manufacturer's logo on it nor the high price tag but they will be 100% Fitment guaranteed for your vehicle.

Sam S.asked

how does the tax work on all items

Lewis

A tax invoice is included in the package.

Sam S.

so I dont pay any taxes on all items when they arrive to Australia?

Christopher R.
Christopher R.asked

I bought rotors and coils for my vehicle and I been waiting for quite some time for rotors and pads ,..will I ever get them?

Online Auto Parts M.Online Auto Parts

Hi Christopher, it would be best to contact our Sales Team directly as they will have all of the information at hand to answer your query. Please email sales@onlineautoparts.com.au or Ph 07 3265 6228.

Get an answer from our members and Online Auto Parts representatives