Online Batteries

Online Batteries

First class service

I ordered the battery in the morning. I received A follow up call from Matt in about 10 minutes to make sure the battery was correct for my needs and it then arrived in the early afternoon. This was again followed by a call from Matt to check that all was good. Can not fault the company particularly as They are Sydney based and I am in Melbourne!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Absolute professional!

Excellent service, good advice, fast to arrive & professional installation at very reasonable prices. v happy.
Recommended by my neighbor and arrived within 15 minutes. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Thank you

The best service, Matt is a man of integrity, best value for money

Did buy battery and have been looked after even after the 3 years warranty expired.
This is old school service, rare to find business like that any more.

Thanks again: Ivan... From Blue Mountains

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Online Batteries compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Richard

Richard

Best Service Ever!

I needed an unusual battery due to stop/start function in a British car. Matt had one lined up and fitted within 3 hours of me contacting him. Service, price and quality of product is excellent.
Thanks Matt for your wonderful service. Highly Recommend to anybody looking for a new car battery.

Perfection ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Matt,
Thanks once again for your professionalism and service in what you know best. A pleasure doing business with you.
Regards
Robert

Peter Wedd

Peter WeddSydney

Great price, great service, great guy

I bought a SuperCharge battery from Matt for around $100 less than comparable product on eBay and other web searches. Living not to far away I opted to collect but Matt offered to install battery and dispose of old at no charge.
Quick, efficient and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended.
I would like to say Matt will get all my battery business but with a 40 month warranty I am expecting to not be in the market for a while!

Great helpful and tolerant Guy to deal with.

After shopping around for the best price, we decided to buy a large size Super charge battery from Online Battery of Picnic Point NSW.
Thanks MATT
Bill

Kevin C

Kevin CMelbourne

Best Battery Prices & Customer Support

Definitely the cheapest online car battery store that I've seen by a big margin. Also one of the rare ones that organise delivery to your door same day. I was out of the metropolitan area due to weird Melbourne area delivery zoning, but Matt went above and beyond to sort out a deal with the couriers and covered the extra costs, when he didn't have to and for that I'm truly grateful. I don't think I've ever had this level customer satisfaction from anywhere else to be honest. I can definitely recommend buying from here 100%.

laijer

laijerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Competetive prices and great service

One of the more competetive battery retailers compared to other retailers including eBay.
The only downside was that shipping outside of Melbourne metro wouldn't have been cost effective, but Matt organised pickup up from the distributor (free of charge).
Very happy with the service from Matt and I would recommend them and buy from them again in future.

magiv9

magiv9Melbourne

Great honest seller

It was pretty much same day delivery.
I remember I buying it at like 6am and he called me to confirm my order etc at 8am to see if I'll be home and changed my order cause I screwed up.

I've bought a supercharge battery from here a few years ago and battery went flat because of my short 5 mins commute to work.

Instead of fooling me and sold me a new battery or wasting time with warranty, he said get the charger instead and it should bring it back to life.

Why am I writing this review a few years later?
Well, my battery died again for the 2nd time and thank God I have this charger.

good price , excellent service.
needed a battery for Mazda CX5 diesel. Found price very reasonable and Matt service was excellent.

Best price and exceptional service

Needed a specific battery to match another. Called in the morning and one was available, online ordering very easy to use and the best price of 3 places. It was delivered that afternoon. Matt was very helpful

Jude

JudeMelbourne

Best prices and exceptional service.

Best price on the net! Battery World is $160+ for the exact same battery!??
I'm in Melbourne but was able to pick up from wholesaler in VIC so no extra delivery costs. Thank you Matt for the exceptional service.
Regards, Jude.

kerrie

kerrieIllawarra, NSW

outstanding service and exceptional products

We have dealt with Matt for a number of years and have always found his service and prompt delivery second to none. Our classic cars require very powerful, yet compact batteries so Odyssey Batteries have been our choice and we have always been extremely happy with their proformance. We would recommend Online Batteries to anyone wanting an excellent product at a very competitive price. Kerrie

Damon

Damon

Best prices AND fast shipping AND best service

I purchased from onlinebatteries.com.au due to them offering the best price around. I did not expect the high quality personal service and fast shipping. Very pleasantly surprised.

JohnD

JohnD

Very impressed by the service