Online Power and Gas

Online Power and Gas

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anwar

AnwarMelbourne

Selling the coustemer

This company they sell us as a coustemers to another company name 1st energy and this company increase the electricity price after they buy the. Coustemers this is a big cheating for the coustemers

Cynthia

CynthiaMelbourne

Do not make a mistake like me

They may give you big discount but they will steal from your pocket much more than that. Terrible services. Don't sign contract with them.

gonpleursb

gonpleursbMelbourne

Be careful!!! Believe what the others are saying about OPG!!!

benkids

benkidsmcCrae

Conned into... hard to get out of !!

Dani

DaniMelbourne

Stay away

Garry

GarryPort Melbourne

So far so good..

had no issues so far. i got through someone very quickly when ever i called their customer service line..Most importantly, i am paying less than what i was paying to AGL.

Daniel

DanielMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service

I recently relocated and organized my electricity connection through online power and gas. There was an existing meter issue at the premises and the customer service team got me connected on time. I was kept updated throughout the process. Great experience so far.

Dishonest

A complete waste of my time. Dishonest and pushy door to door sales person and unhelpful customer support. I should not have to recompute bills over and over to prove that I was quoted the incorrect rates. Be very aware.

AH..... NO.....

Absolutely terrible!!!!!!

ZERO STARS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP TO THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!! a lady came to our door and guaranteed they would be the cheapest, then our bills tripled!! TERRIBLE customer service, couldn't even disconnect for us when we moved because we didn't have another forwarding address!!! they are a complete JOKE!!!! Save yourself and don't sign up with OPG!!!!

Avoid And Don't Use Them As Your Provider!

I have been asked to sign up under OPG last year and I found out that the customer service was really terrible. Beside, the most important issue was that the bill was NOT CLARIFIED with a transparent amount, there are a lot hidden costs and charges! So, why waste your time on a worthless and low class company when you can be a wiser consumer? Don't go through what I have went through.

laijer

laijerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Sales/Service - absolutely terrible!!

Leigh898Wimmera, VIC

This is the worst power company in Australia

groundcrew

groundcrewasked

Was anyone contacted by Smart Utilities who then arranged a deal with Online Power and Gas?
We have been contacted by them and offered a deal that sounds very similar to the ones listed here. I can't find much information about Smart Utilities online, so this may be the name they are operating under now?

Leigh898

No, I haven't heard of Smart Utilities. Online Power & Gas contacted me cold and made an offer that was too good to refuse but was nothing that resembled what they delivered. They are totally dishonest and break about every rule in the book.

CategoryEnergy Providers