Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund Questions & Answers

Mike
Mike

Hi. We're looking to switch from eSuperfund who no longer have direct access to our SMSF related accounts for ease of reporting. Does Online Super Fund have access to all accounts of the SMSF for these purposes? Also please confirm annual fees and process to switch.

CoalPointIan
CoalPointIan

Hi Mike,
I've been with OSF for about 10 years so not 100% sure of current structures but when I joined I gave OSF view access to all the bank and trading accounts, and I think that's still the case as long as you have no "exotic" investments, but best to check with them about that (and current fees / switching process). For myself, I've been absolutely satisfied with every aspect of their service, including their reporting, tax return preparation (and auditing, which they arrange), and I rate their value for money as "excellent". Hope that helps.

michael e.
michael e.

I have had the same experience as above , easy to swap , saved a heap on accounting fees and excellent service .

Jackie A.
Jackie A.

Unfortunately, looks like Online Super Fund are not taking on establishing SMSF at the moment and only transferring existing funds. If Online Super Fund is monitoring this, are they able to indicate when they'll be taking on new clients again?

Scott J.
Scott J.

They may be busy with finishing the annual statements for 2021. It is a busy time of year.
They completed my return and I received my tax return before the end of July.

Adrian B.
Adrian B.

I think that Scott's comment is probably correct, as this is the busiest time of the year.
This is the first year that I have been with them. I transferred my existing fund, so I don't have any experience with them as far as a new fund establishment, but their service has been excellent. I received my refund on the 21/07, so I would definitely persist with them.

Yantao
Yantao

Good day, I wish to contact about my SMSF. Please can you contact me at yantao.feng@gmail.com

Jason
Jason

Is it a easy setup to join establish and use your SMSF for investments .

Gerald
Gerald

Hi Jason
Online Superfund has provided me with an excellent service in respect of the administration, accounting and regulatory reporting for my SMSF and I would be confident that they would do so for any fund in similar circumstances. They provide a personalized service which makes the online process very effective. However I would recommend that you discuss with them whether their services extend to your own circumstances particularly if you have not yet set up your fund. Of course you will still need to understand your own duties as a trustee of the fund.
Regards
Gerry (Client for 6 years)

Warren S.
Warren S.

Agreed. Easy to set up. There are small extra charges for using an overseas broker - as opposed to buying OS shares or OS funds thru ANZ, CommSec, Colonial etc which are part of their overall fee. Its all laid out in their terms and conditions.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

I would like to a transfer from ATO, some funds were sitting there as l had an inactive account. I am an Australian now living in NZ. I am wanting to retrieve funds under covid . Needing fund that will accept ATO payment and low fees to retrieve

Ian
Ian

Do you do accounting/compliance yearly for people with an smsf elsewhere?

E Brown

You are saying that your investment returns are extremely high or just the service?

if service is high but the returns and growth are low...runnnnnn.

Geoff123
Geoff123

It's an accounting service for SMSF's. You have to run the thing yourself and make your own investment decisions, like an adult. If all this confuses you then you should stick with the herd in a Union run fund.

E Brown

I know but I am asking what is so good. How do they assist you in self managing? I think your words are quite toxic but at least you attempted to answer the best of your ability.

Get an answer from our members and Online Super Fund representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Online Super Fund is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2021 and 2020.