Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund

• Rates and Fees

SMSF returns made simple.

I have found Online Super Fund to be efficient, accurate, polite and economical, with everything happening electronically, quickly and precisely. They introduced me to Docusign for online signing that sped up the process even further. I would not go elsewhere

Excellent service

Online Super Fund do an excellent job of preparing returns quickly and accurately. Communication is clear and instructions are easy to follow. For a time poor person they basically spoon feed you all of the material you need to provide and respond to,

Excellent SMSF accounting service

Jarrad and Sherene offer a highly professional service with fast turnaround, and very competitive pricing. The service offers 100% electronic exchange of information and electronic signing via "docusign" which is a massive timesaver. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Kam

KamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change MRSF accountant this year

Just changed to OnLine Super Fund from my old accountant this year. I found Jarrad and Sherene to be very professional, all questions I had were answered quickly. I am glad that I found them and should be using them for years to come.

Great Service*****

Online Super have managed our super fund for the last 4 years and we have found Jarad and Sherene to be very helpful and incredibly prompt in their responses. We have found the services of Online Super to be great value.

SMSF Accounting by Online Super Fund

We have been with Online Super Fund for 2 years and have found their service, knowledge and professionalism to be outstanding. We have had our SMSF for 23 years and Online Superfund runs rings around the other 3 companies we used in the past to complete our fund's returns and admin. For the first time since starting our SMSF we feel that we know exactly where we are and what we are required to do to make sure our fund is compliant. We also really like that we have had the option to lodge everything online, thus being environmentally friendly, without being too difficult for those of us who are not overly tech savvy.

eric sando

eric sandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SMSF accounting and audit

My wife and I have been customers for 5 years or more, and no intention to change.
The service is professional ethical efficient, and excellent value.
I would recommend Online Super fund to anyone running their SMSF.

Excellent Professional Operation

First time I have used online super fund. Great price, service and professionalism. They get back to you promptly answering any questions and providing a thorough service for Super fund returns. I recommend them.

Edward

EdwardPerth, WA

Moving to Online Super Fund was a great decision.

I switched to Online Super Fund two years ago and I am more than happy with their service and performance. They are very professional and quick to answer any of my queries. Switching to Online Super Fund has proven to be an excellent decision.

great service

The service is great and efficient at a really good price, responsive and great communication. I am an accountant myself and would recommend this to anyone looking to have a SMSF.

Kaye Z.

Kaye Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt & Thorough Service

I have found Online Super Fund to be prompt & Thorough. I've been very impressed with the speed & accuracy with which the accounting & auditing was done. I would highly recommend this service.

Joel

JoelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work, excellent service

Have been with Sherene and Jarrad for a number of years. They are always thorough and very organised. Very streamlined operation with the turnaround of accounts is very fast. Highly recommended.

Cam Wilson

Cam WilsonPerth, WA

Job well done

I found Jarrad and the team to be quick and efficient. Price was much better than the previous company that we were using. I'll certainly continue to use their services.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

An efficient and well-priced service

This is my first year with OnlineSuper and I was impressed with the speed and accuracy with which the accounting and auditing was done. I plan to use this service again next year.

Prompt and Efficient Service

We recently transferred our existing SMSF to Online Super Fund, our experience was seamless. The level of detail provided to our questions was concise, prompt and easy to understand. The quick turnaround of all details, documents and instructions enhanced our trust in their service. In our opinion being an online service is by far the most efficient method of facilitating tax advice and tax return preparation. The online tools used are efficient and effective.
We look forward to many more years of interaction with Jarrad and Sherene and would not hesitate to recommenced their services.

TEKE

TEKECentral Coast

Excellent Service and Support

Online Super Fund offer excellent customer service along with an efficient and affordably priced service. I highly recommend Online Super Fund to anyone currently operating a SMSF or looking to setup a SMSF in the future.

Great

I have been using Online Super Fund for a number of years now. In my interactions with them, I have always found them professional, helpful, and easy to work with.

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for 4 years and have had excellent service. My SMSF financials have been completed promptly and accurately with very clear communication. I would highly recommend Online Super Fund.

Rachel

Rachel

Superfund review

It is very professional and well organised. It has been very convenient for me to work on it from home. The fees are affordable and not exorbitant. Excellent business ethic for investment funds

Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Professional and Efficient Service

We used Online Super Fund to prepare our financial statements & Superannuation audit for the year ending 2019! So our 1st year with them. Can't fault a thing.
I found this company to be prompt, efficient and professional. Wish I had used them years ago!
Also great value for the money. I will continue on with them as long as I have my Superfund.
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending, Thank you Jarrad and Sherene