Online Super Fund

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

An Outstanding and Competent Provider

I have been a very satisfied client of Online Super Fund for just on six years and couldn't be happier with the level of service and professionalism that I have experienced. They provide efficient, reliable, courteous and comprehensive service which integrates very effectively the use of online technology and resources. Online Super Fund provides peace of mind in that I am confident that they will competently and efficiently complete all the aspects that their package promises to deliver. I would highly recommend this company to any owners of an SMSF.

Good Solid Service

We've been with Online Super for 7 years now and I'm very happy with their service offering. It's the exact level any SMSF owner should be after. Your take care of the investment strategy and they take care of all the back end work. I run a mix of ASX listed shares, managed funds and a mortgage fund all of which are handled with ease.

Comprehensive administration of my Self Managed Super

I am totally satisfied with Online Super Fund. I get the exact service I was expecting, done efficiently, professionally and courteously. There were no hidden extras. The quote covered everything including account audits. You need to be aware that you will not be offered any investment advice. Everything else is covered, annual returns, audited accounts, tax returns, annual meetings so you can rest assured that you are compliant. All communication by email is very promptly dealt with.

Easy to use, compehensive

I have been with them for 7 or more years and it has always been easy to use and frankly becoming easier.
They do not give advice on investments, that is your job, but all the background constants (tax accounting etc) is covered.
My setup is I use Commsec to but/sell shares and a CBA transaction and a higher interest account CBA account. They have a setup where the transactions can flow to them and then yearly and half-yearly checks are run and anything on the fringes tidied up, the details sent to their actuary and the tax filed.
My previous people were expensive and slow and cumbersome and did not seem to be going to try to use technology (computeres and internet) to reduce the paper flow load.
We pay in the vicinity of .1 to .12% of our funds capital each year for services rendered. The lower end of others was about 2%p.a. and the process dragged on and on.
If you use Commsec and have linked CBA account you are going to find it a breeze. With other organisations I believe it can still be done but possibly not as smoothly.

Great Service

We have been with Online Super since deciding to establish our SMSF in 2015.Prior to joining I researched several available options and opted to use them based on price and locality.We have not been disappointed,
their service and communication have been excellent.,no complaints whatsoever.They guided us through set up and more recently in the transition to pension mode.I would not hesitate to recommend them.

No regrets

This is the 2nd year since I switched over to Online Super. The switch was simple. The service is efficient and accurate, electronic documentation makes it easy to review and sign. The cost of the service is significantly less than an accountancy firm. Although Jarrad does not provide advice, he is always happy to provide helpful information. I do not live in WA, but this has not been a barrier or caused any issues. I am so glad that I decided to use Online Super.

Best SMSF administration service providers ......Online Super Fund

We transferred our SMSF accounting etc over to OSF initially to avoid the huge fees we were being charged by a local accounting agent. Although we are in Qld and Online Super Fund is based in WA, for over 5 years now, we have had easier communications and endless attention to every aspect involved in managing our own superannuation. We can highly recommend the services of Jarrad and Sherene as being highly efficient and trustworthy to deal with your Fund, keeping it compliant, uncomplicated and effective for your needs at any level.

Professional, Competent, Outsanding value & Service.

We placed our SMSF’s accountancy management needs with Online Super some 5 years ago. We have not regretted it for a moment.
They have been thorough, attentive & efficient & have made the process as quick & as pain free & as simple as it can possibly be. As everyone managing their own fund knows it is a minefield of rules & regulations & Online Super helps lift the concerns about compliance completely off your shoulders.
We highly recommend them as being being as competent as any accountancy service out there & better value than most.

This is easy!

My wife and I have been with Online Super Fund for 4 years and can highly recommended Jarrad and his team for their efficient handling of our SMSF . The cost has been most reasonable and so much better than the previous accountant 's fees.
Nothing is any trouble for Jarrad to assist with prompt replies and comprehensive information and guidelines.

Brian

Online Super Fund Review

I initially transferred my SMSF accounting and audit requirements over four years ago a decision initially strongly influenced by the very competitive fee structures then and now still on offer. I quickly found after the first year that Jarrad and team were very professional and responsive to my needs and occasional queries or clarifications I needed to navigate and understand the constantly evolving laws, rules and compliance regime imposed on the SMSF sector. The most compelling feedback I can give to any persons or entities seeking this type and level of services is that I have no hesitation in referring and recommending their services .

they are doing a very good services.

6 Years,
Very satisfied with their work since started with them but I run my own Super Fund and they are looking after for Tax Return and advice of the Rules and Regulations of ATO.

Very efficient and reliable

I have used Online Super for my SMSF for the past 2 years. Previously I was with a large SMSF administration firm and prior to that an accountant. I have used 3 types of administration and can accurately state that that Online Super are the most efficient and reliable administrators I have used. Any queries are answered promptly and my tax return is always done well within the required time frame whereas with previous adminstrators I had to constantly follow up and get extensions.

Excellent service!

I live in Melbourne but chose to stay with Online Super Fund due to the service quality that I am getting from them. Timely emails, solutions, and transparency are there strength.
I have been with Online Super Fund for 5 years and looking forward to be with them for many more years to come.

Wonderful service at great value.

Jarrad and Sherene form a great team and provide a wonderful service. We’ve had our SMSF with their Online Super Fund for ~6 years now and highly recommend them. Thank you OSF!

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Online Super Fund, has carried out our SMSF accounting and administration activities, for several years. They are extremely professional and efficient, while carrying out their work in a very unobtrusive, friendly and diligent manner.
Prior to Online Super Fund, we employed the services of a large accounting firm, which we found expensive and cumbersome.
The move to Online Super has made the whole SMSF administration process, simple and stress free, as well as much more cost effective.
They are just great people to deal with.

Quality SMSF administration at a low cost

I have been with Online Super Fund for 6 years. I started out with little information regarding how to set a SMSF up, apart from an objective of not wanting to pay excessive fees on an initial super balance below $100k and being wary of conflicts of interest associated with other full service accountants, wealth management firms or super funds. Online Super Fund provides an ideal balance between cost and flexibility for SMSFs investing in cash, ASX listed securities or managed funds.

Jarrad was helpful in answering all of my questions and facilitating the process to establish my SMSF with a corporate trustee. This support has continued and the annual process has been streamlined over time. I highly recommend Online Super Fund to anyone looking for a similar service.

I hesitated at first, but HAPPY NOW!

I switched to Online Super for the 2019 Annual Return after two decades of traditional accounting service. Not an easy decision, but I was looking to lower costs, paper work and time it took to lodge a tax return. I took the risk and I am really happy I did. Their service is fast, professional and courteous. Once they have your authority they streamline all data, prepare all statements without delay, respond to your questions the same day or next, and all that was done at less than half of what it cost me before. Now I have no hesitation in recommending them.

My SMSF annual return is in good hands

I approached Online Super after my previous accountant retired. At that time the 2018 return was well past its due date. Online super knocked over the 2018 return in record time and they have now completed the 2019 Annual Return well ahead of time! I can now relax.
I find the work of Jarrad and Sherene to be highly professional, efficient, streamlined, accurate and especially great value for money. These guys a great.
I recommend Online Super without reservation. I look forward to a long association.
Graeme

A top quality service

We have been with Online Super for over 5 years and have been very pleased with Jarrad and Sherene in delivering a professional service dealing with our portfolio and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Value priced Premium service

This is a value priced SMSF provider giving premium plus service. The annual tax compliance is done efficiently and quickly. If you have any compliance or tax questions during the year a reply is usually received on the same day. They have done my annual SMSF compliance and tax returns for 7 years.