Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund (page 2 of 6)

• Rates and Fees
Nathan Parker

Nathan ParkerSydney, NSW

Online Super Fund has provided our SMSF Accounting Services over the last 6 years. They provide exceptional service, always responsive, efficient, and great value for money. I have no hesitation in endorsing them as a provider.

David Jones

David JonesSydney, NSW

Highly professional service

Online have been preparing my financial statements and taxation returns since 2012.
I have found their service to be courteous, efficient and highly professional. I have no hesitation or reservations in submitting this highly positive review of their work.

100% Professional Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for more than 5 years now and find them to be 100% professional.
The service from Jarrad and Sherene has been exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their SMSF accounting managed.

Brendan S.

Brendan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and simple service

Online Super Fund provide an excellent SMSF Accounting Service. Excellent value for money and very modern with online signatures etc that lessen the administration time taken. Have been in SMSF administration for 20 years and this is the most cost effective accounting service for year end accounting I have used.

Monique A.

Monique A.Perth, WA

Very efficient and cost effective

I used Online Super Fund for the first time to look after our self managed super fund. I highly recommend the services from Online Super Fund. Very efficient and cost effective. Thank you Jarrad and Sherene!

Kiril R.

Kiril R.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding SMSF accounting service and value.

Online Super fund has just completed my second year of work for me and I am still scratching my head how this firm can deliver this level of service and work for the price they charge. I work in the finance industry and have seen so many overpriced under skilled accountants that simply don't know what they are doing.
This business is an absolute stand out and I highly recommend using them for your SMSF tax work.

Mingma

MingmaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Helpful and professional

I have used Online Super Fund for two years now and have been very satisfied with the service they have offered. Their work has been very professional and timely. They have been very easy to deal with, with all correspondence by email, always with quick responses.

Greg B.

Greg B.Illawarra, NSW

Professional, Reliable and Good Value

After becoming dissatisfied several years ago with another internet based superannuation accounting firm, I was fortunate to find Online Super Fund.
Their services are always reliable, courteous and are frequently updated to make the most of available technology - such as online document signing.
Highly recommended.

Scott J.

Scott J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent SMSF Management Service and Low Cost

I have been using Online Superfund to complete the annual reports, tax return and audit for my SMSF since 2013. They have greatly simplified record keeping and keep me up to date with changes.

hnje

hnjeSydney, NSW

Highly Professional and Reliable Service

I found OnlineSuper Fund through a google search 5 years ago. After doing some research on them and their competitors, chose OSF. I have been very happy since that point. OSF provides a very reliable and professional service. I introduced them to my investment manager and now the lodgement process is completely hands-off. They have adopted and made great use of innovative technology. They maintain currency with regulations and laws and make sure that my SMSF is audited well and returns lodged in a timely and professional way.
I recommend them regularly.

Ben

Ben

Super good

I move over from an accountant firm to online super
It has been a very easy process and these people are truly professional,
the whole thing went very smoothly and everything is done via exchange of email and PDF for paperwork
I highly recommended

Rob

RobMelbourne

Efficient and Fast Service

Online Super Fund provide a great service. They are easy to deal with and always follow up on the progress of the returns. I moved from another electronic super fund service provider and I found Online Super Fund to be easier to deal with as they have a much more friendly and easier set up and maintenance process.

I highly recommend them.

So easy

We have been using online super fund for several years now. Extremely courteous, professional and thorough staff.
Their fees are so much less than what we used to pay elsewhere but the service cannot be faulted. Prompt responses to our emails and very quick returns.
Highly recommended.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Super

I Have been with Online Super Fund for about 10 years now after stumbling across it doing a google search. This service happened to be 8 times cheaper than what I was paying through my employer, the costs are more than reasonable the service is fantastic with great communication and I recommend Jarrad and team.

Kate Harrison

Kate HarrisonHunter Region, NSW

Fast, easy, economical SMSF financials and auditing

R Parker

R ParkerSydney, NSW

Good service. They go the second mile for you.

I've been with Online Super Fund since mid 2015. I have found their pricing competitive, and their service levels very good - they get back to you quickly. It was the right decision to move across to them.

andrew brown

andrew brownWestern District, VIC

A huge surprise

i moved from my previous accountant as their prices were simply too expensive for my SMSF. My friend found Online super Fund for me and suggested that i try them. Their price was 1/2 of what i paid before but their service and follow-up has been quite exceptional. I am just in my second year with them but i cannot recommend Jarrad and his team highly enough.

Highly recommend Online Superfund

Jarrad was recommended to us by our office accountant and has been managing our superfund for over 5 years. Our business operates in the financial services sector and so therefore we know what it takes to win and maintain clients. Jarrad is very efficient at turning things around and producing good quality Superannuation Fund Accounts and Tax returns. He answers all queries promptly and keeps us up to date with the progress of our accounts. We would not hesitate in recommending his services.

Best Financial Decision I Ever Made

I have been with Online Super Fund for nearly six years after many years spent with a major retail superannuation fund who proved to be both expensive and inept at the same time. Its amazing how many highly paid financial advisors/consultants are required by a large bureaucracy to produce an investment disaster. Leaving them is the best financial decision I ever made. Despite lacking financial sophistication, I now manage my own superannuation fund thanks to the unpretentious yet professional service provided by Jarrad and Sherlene. I unreservedly recommend them to anyone seeking a cost-effective and professional superannuation service that is also user-friendly and very personalised.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

They have the patient of a saint.

I am new to them and I was bit vary about how much service I would get so had really low expectation but bugger them are really good. Answered all my question in a timely manner. Really helpful and patient and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.