Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund (page 4 of 7)

• Rates and Fees

Excellent and cost efficient

I had my SMSF with an accountant for several years. It is not a large fund and only had 4 investments yet the price they were charging was exhorbitant. I found Online super and I have been very happy with value for money and communication for the past 2 years that we have been with them.

Geoff17

Geoff17Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Online Super Fund set up our SMSF in early 2013 and we have used them ever since. Their response times are great and fees are good value. Both Jarrad and Sherene have been a pleasure to deal with. Location is irrelevant. We are based in Victoria and Online Super Fund is based in WA.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

Professional and reliable service assured

My family's SMSF has been with OnLine Super since 2013. We found them to be courteous, efficient and easy to deal with. They also keep us updated with superannuation changes. We highly recomment their service.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

Very good service and value

I have had my SMSF with them for several years and cannot speak too highly of the professionalism and slick service. I find it very easy to use this service and full use is made of online services.

G Stanford

G StanfordLaunceston, TAS

Professional and reliable - all round a great value experience

My wife and I have been with OnLine Super for three years and our experience has been excellent. I have been pleased with the effective and easy to use processes that Jarrad has in place.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

First class service all the way!!!

I have been with Online Super Fund for several years and have always found their service to be of the highest level.
They are courteous and response time super fast.
Highly recommend their service

Grant R.

Grant R.Sydney, NSW

Great value professional service

My wife and I have been with On-Line Super for four years. Jarrad and his team have always provided a professional and great value service. Their instructions and prompt help are always easy to follow and understand.

A Stress free SMSF service

We transferred our SMSF to Online Super in 2014. We have been impressed by the professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency. Online Super keep up to date with superannuation changes & they ensure that our fund remains compliant. Queries are answered immediately and in detail. We have referred friends to Online Super and know that they are as happy as we are.

Vic

Vicadelaide

SMSF Specialists

Transferred our SMSF to Online Super this year after 15 years with same accounting firm. Transition and first year return was handled very well with no hiccups - they are very organised, thorough and knowledgeable. Emails are answered very quickly. Our fees have reduced significantly from what we were paying. Very happy.

Tony

Tony

Excellent accounting service at a fair value

My wife and I have used Online Super Fund for our SMSF annual reporting since 2012. We left RSMBird due to their high cost. Jarrad has provided excellent accounting service at a fair price. Our SMSF is not too complicated, but includes both domestic and international investments. We strongly recommend Online Super Fund for your SMSF annual reporting without any reservations.

chongchit cooper

chongchit cooperSydney, NSW

Good organisation to do business with. High integrity.

I transferred my superannuation fund to Online Super Fund app 5 years ago. Very happy with the service. Fees are very reasonable. The process keeps improving . less work for me with time.

Bob Morrison

Bob MorrisonMid North Coast, NSW

An Excellent SMSF Managers

I am a retired accountant and have been with online superfund for 6 years to manage my SMSF. Their reports are complete as in their attention to detail. All queries are immediately answered. Their reports, audit and completion of my tax return are completed approx. 6 months ahead of my previous accountant and as a result of this I get my refunds earlier. At first I never believed that any online superfund managers could manage my SMSF so completely - Online Superfund in my opinion can only be described as excellent.

Frank G

Frank GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have been with Online Super for four years. Over this time the service has been exemplary, acknowledgements of receipt of paperwork is immediate, you are kept fully informed of the status of you account. They are very prompt and efficient and I have every confidence in their abilities. The price is also very competitive.

Ian Dickinson

Ian Dickinson

I have been with Online Super Fund for 3 or 4 years since dumping my previous supplier. My previous online supplier was not at all helpful - slow and required me to do much more work on my data before they would process it, charged extra for something every year and their upfront fee was a lot higher! I have not looked for a supplier to compare with Online Super Fund as I think they are performing well and providing me with value for money.

Outstanding

Before I set up my SMSF when I retired in 2013 I researched various options for engaging professional support. OSF seemed almost too good to be true, with a very comprehensive service (both in initial setup and ongoing administration & support), excellent customer feedback, and an excellent (ie very low) price. I engaged OSF to help me set up my fund (including setting up a Trustee Company) and I am delighted to say my expectations have been exceeded in every way, at every stage of setting up and subsequently running the fund.
Overall Online Super Fund have been absolutely outstanding.

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Excellent Service.

I've been with Online Super for the past three years and am very happy. The service has been excellent. The team is very prompt and efficient and I am very confident in their abilities. The price for the service is also very good.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

Great value, excellent customer service

OSF have been doing my SMSF accounts since 2013/14 - great service. Highly recommended. Moving to different stock platforms (from Commsec to CMC) has not been an issue for them at all.

Warren S.

Warren S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well Worth The Cost

Online Super have done my past 3 SMSF Returns. I did them myself for the previous 3 years. I was reluctant to impose another operating cost on the fund -and- I am an enthusiastic DIY type. However it has well and truly been worth it. Very easy and precise to deal with. The team has taken a whole load of effort and stress out of the yearly return and allowed me to focus on the key task of managing my investments. Wish I had found them 3 years earlier.

Sheryl Robinson

Sheryl RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

I am a retired accountant and decided to get Online Super to process our Self Managed Super Fund two years ago. I am very impressed and happy with their service - the work is done very promptly and accurately once they have received all the information needed. The price is outstanding and they answer emails promptly.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

very pleased with their service

I have been with Online Super Fund for 7 years now and have always been very pleased with their service.
They do the taxation efficiently and arrange for the audit of the fund as well.I would be happy to recommend them to others who have a SMSF.
William