99% · 1311 · 1%

Barry R.
Barry R.

An efficient and well-priced service

This is my first year with OnlineSuper and I was impressed with the speed and accuracy with which the accounting and auditing was done. I plan to use this service again next year.
Leanne
Leanne2 posts

Prompt and Efficient Service

We recently transferred our existing SMSF to Online Super Fund, our experience was seamless. The level of detail provided to our questions was concise, prompt and easy to understand. The quick turnaround of all details, documents and instructions enhanced our trust in their service. In our opinion being an online service is by far the most efficient method of facilitating tax advice and tax return preparation. The online tools used are efficient and effective.
We look forward to many more years of interaction with Jarrad and Sherene and would not hesitate to recommenced their services.
TEKE
TEKECentral Coast2 posts

Excellent Service and Support

Online Super Fund offer excellent customer service along with an efficient and affordably priced service. I highly recommend Online Super Fund to anyone currently operating a SMSF or looking to setup a SMSF in the future.
dcam
dcam2 posts

Great

I have been using Online Super Fund for a number of years now. In my interactions with them, I have always found them professional, helpful, and easy to work with.
James D.
James D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for 4 years and have had excellent service. My SMSF financials have been completed promptly and accurately with very clear communication. I would highly recommend Online Super Fund.
Rachel
Rachel4 posts

Superfund review

It is very professional and well organised. It has been very convenient for me to work on it from home. The fees are affordable and not exorbitant. Excellent business ethic for investment funds
Julie
JulieIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Excellent Professional and Efficient Service

We used Online Super Fund to prepare our financial statements & Superannuation audit for the year ending 2019! So our 1st year with them. Can't fault a thing.
I found this company to be prompt, efficient and professional. Wish I had used them years ago!
Also great value for the money. I will continue on with them as long as I have my Superfund.
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending, Thank you Jarrad and Sherene
Nathan Parker
Nathan ParkerSydney, NSW

Online Super Fund has provided our SMSF Accounting Services over the last 6 years. They provide exceptional service, always responsive, efficient, and great value for money. I have no hesitation in endorsing them as a provider.
David Jones
David JonesSydney, NSW

Highly professional service

Online have been preparing my financial statements and taxation returns since 2012.
I have found their service to be courteous, efficient and highly professional. I have no hesitation or reservations in submitting this highly positive review of their work.
Mark H
Mark H

100% Professional Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for more than 5 years now and find them to be 100% professional.
The service from Jarrad and Sherene has been exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their SMSF accounting managed.
Brendan S.
Brendan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and simple service

Online Super Fund provide an excellent SMSF Accounting Service. Excellent value for money and very modern with online signatures etc that lessen the administration time taken. Have been in SMSF administration for 20 years and this is the most cost effective accounting service for year end accounting I have used.
Monique A.
Monique A.Perth, WA

Very efficient and cost effective

I used Online Super Fund for the first time to look after our self managed super fund. I highly recommend the services from Online Super Fund. Very efficient and cost effective. Thank you Jarrad and Sherene!
Kiril R.
Kiril R.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding SMSF accounting service and value

Online Super fund has just completed my second year of work for me and I am still scratching my head how this firm can deliver this level of service and work for the price they charge. I work in the finance industry and have seen so many overpriced under skilled accountants that simply don't know what they are doing.
This business is an absolute stand out and I highly recommend using them for your SMSF tax work.
Mingma
MingmaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Helpful and professional

I have used Online Super Fund for two years now and have been very satisfied with the service they have offered. Their work has been very professional and timely. They have been very easy to deal with, with all correspondence by email, always with quick responses.
Greg B.
Greg B.Illawarra, NSW

Professional, Reliable and Good Value

After becoming dissatisfied several years ago with another internet based superannuation accounting firm, I was fortunate to find Online Super Fund.
Their services are always reliable, courteous and are frequently updated to make the most of available technology - such as online document signing.
Highly recommended.
Scott J.
Scott J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent SMSF Management Service and Low Cost

I have been using Online Superfund to complete the annual reports, tax return and audit for my SMSF since 2013. They have greatly simplified record keeping and keep me up to date with changes.

hnje
hnjeSydney, NSW

Highly Professional and Reliable Service

I found OnlineSuper Fund through a google search 5 years ago. After doing some research on them and their competitors, chose OSF. I have been very happy since that point. OSF provides a very reliable and professional service. I introduced them to my investment manager and now the lodgement process is completely hands-off. They have adopted and made great use of innovative technology. They maintain currency with regulations and laws and make sure that my SMSF is audited well and returns lodged in a timely and professional way.
I recommend them regularly.
Ben
Ben2 posts

Super good

I move over from an accountant firm to online super
It has been a very easy process and these people are truly professional,
the whole thing went very smoothly and everything is done via exchange of email and PDF for paperwork
I highly recommended
Rob
RobMelbourne

Efficient and Fast Service

Online Super Fund provide a great service. They are easy to deal with and always follow up on the progress of the returns. I moved from another electronic super fund service provider and I found Online Super Fund to be easier to deal with as they have a much more friendly and easier set up and maintenance process.

I highly recommend them.

Jasmina kacevski
Jasmina kacevski

So easy

We have been using online super fund for several years now. Extremely courteous, professional and thorough staff.
Their fees are so much less than what we used to pay elsewhere but the service cannot be faulted. Prompt responses to our emails and very quick returns.
Highly recommended.
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Super

I Have been with Online Super Fund for about 10 years now after stumbling across it doing a google search. This service happened to be 8 times cheaper than what I was paying through my employer, the costs are more than reasonable the service is fantastic with great communication and I recommend Jarrad and team.
Kate Harrison
Kate HarrisonHunter Region, NSW
R Parker
R ParkerSydney, NSW

Good service. They go the second mile for you

I've been with Online Super Fund since mid 2015. I have found their pricing competitive, and their service levels very good - they get back to you quickly. It was the right decision to move across to them.
andrew brown
andrew brownWestern District, VIC

A huge surprise

i moved from my previous accountant as their prices were simply too expensive for my SMSF. My friend found Online super Fund for me and suggested that i try them. Their price was 1/2 of what i paid before but their service and follow-up has been quite exceptional. I am just in my second year with them but i cannot recommend Jarrad and his team highly enough.
Theo Tsihlis
Theo Tsihlis

Highly recommend Online Superfund

Jarrad was recommended to us by our office accountant and has been managing our superfund for over 5 years. Our business operates in the financial services sector and so therefore we know what it takes to win and maintain clients. Jarrad is very efficient at turning things around and producing good quality Superannuation Fund Accounts and Tax returns. He answers all queries promptly and keeps us up to date with the progress of our accounts. We would not hesitate in recommending his services.
Gromensk
Gromensk

Best Financial Decision I Ever Made

I have been with Online Super Fund for nearly six years after many years spent with a major retail superannuation fund who proved to be both expensive and inept at the same time. Its amazing how many highly paid financial advisors/consultants are required by a large bureaucracy to produce an investment disaster. Leaving them is the best financial decision I ever made. Despite lacking financial sophistication, I now manage my own superannuation fund thanks to the unpretentious yet professional service provided by Jarrad and Sherlene. I unreservedly recommend them to anyone seeking a cost-effective and professional superannuation service that is also user-friendly and very personalised.

Donna Darwin
Donna Darwin

They have the patient of a saint

I am new to them and I was bit vary about how much service I would get so had really low expectation but bugger them are really good. Answered all my question in a timely manner. Really helpful and patient and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
Gloria Rosemary Irene Sh
Gloria Rosemary Irene ShAU

Best move we could have made

Jarrod has handled our SMSF for past 7 or 8 years. Absolutely satisfied with the service provided. Both Jarrod and Sherene are very helpful and certainly efficient. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to any of my acquaintances.
Dianne D
Dianne DVictoria3 posts

Excellent reliable and cost effective superannuation administrator

On Line Super have been a reliable and cost effective administrator for us for many years. We would recommend them as an excellent partner in simplifying life. We manage our own investments.
64 and 65
64 and 65Perth, WA4 posts

Excellent service

Have been with Onlinesuperfund for more than 10 years. Cannot fault them. I dont know of anybody cheaper. Jarrod answers questions without giving advise promptly and accurately. I Highly recommended.
Wayne
Wayne

Have a SMSF and not with OnlineSuperFund? Well you should be!!

I have been with Onlinesuperfund since Jan 2014 and cannot find fault with them. Jarrad and Sherene offer a great service at a very competitive cost and I am absolutely happy with my decision to move to them.
Carol
CarolSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service. Great price. Very helpful

Response time fast. Great price compared to other services. Excellent service. Have been using this service for 7 years without a problem. Would highly recommend to others. I find them very helpful with enquires. 5 star
Rita
RitaMelbourne, Victoria36 posts

Excellent service and advice at unbeatable low cost

I moved to online super 5 years ago after a disastrous stint with AMP online, could not be happier. We have gained valuable advice and since starting with them we have now transitioned into full pension from accumulation. The paperwork is minimal and all our accounts and audits have been done swiftly and correctly, I would recommend this service to any SMSF
Dee 12th Nov 19
Dee 12th Nov 19Wheatbelt, WA

Best move I could have made

Being old school with basic computer skills I was weary of an Online Service, but as Accountancy fee's were getting out of hand for a small portfolio, I decide to give Online Super Fund a try when they were recommended to me . I could not be happier. Jarrad and Sherene provide an excellent, efficient and professional service. No matter the problem they are quick to reply with a solution. The fee's are very reasonable and I really can't speak highly enough of their business.
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

It was a great decision moving our SMSF accounting to Online Super 6 years ago. The quality of service went way up and the costs came way down. Can't fault the standard of the work, the advice, the prompt responses or the reasonableness of the fee structure in any way. I only wish that Jarrad did corporate returns so I could move the company accounts to him as well!
Paul P.
Paul P.Perth, WA

Excellent friendly service at a great price

I have been using Online Super Fund for several years now and always found them great to deal with. They have made the process of the administration of my fund much easier and better value than I expected.

Diane R.
Diane R.

Excellent and cost efficient

I had my SMSF with an accountant for several years. It is not a large fund and only had 4 investments yet the price they were charging was exhorbitant. I found Online super and I have been very happy with value for money and communication for the past 2 years that we have been with them.
Geoff17
Geoff17Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Service

Online Super Fund set up our SMSF in early 2013 and we have used them ever since. Their response times are great and fees are good value. Both Jarrad and Sherene have been a pleasure to deal with. Location is irrelevant. We are based in Victoria and Online Super Fund is based in WA.
Weaners Retreat
Weaners Retreat

Professional and reliable service assured

My family's SMSF has been with OnLine Super since 2013. We found them to be courteous, efficient and easy to deal with. They also keep us updated with superannuation changes. We highly recomment their service.
SHWL
SHWL

Very good service and value

I have had my SMSF with them for several years and cannot speak too highly of the professionalism and slick service. I find it very easy to use this service and full use is made of online services.