99% · 1381 · 1%

Dee 12th Nov 19
Dee 12th Nov 19Wheatbelt, WA

Best move I could have made

Being old school with basic computer skills I was weary of an Online Service, but as Accountancy fee's were getting out of hand for a small portfolio, I decide to give Online Super Fund a try when they were recommended to me . I could not be happier. Jarrad and Sherene provide an excellent, efficient and professional service. No matter the problem they are quick to reply with a solution. The fee's are very reasonable and I really can't speak highly enough of their business.
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

It was a great decision moving our SMSF accounting to Online Super 6 years ago. The quality of service went way up and the costs came way down. Can't fault the standard of the work, the advice, the prompt responses or the reasonableness of the fee structure in any way. I only wish that Jarrad did corporate returns so I could move the company accounts to him as well!
Paul P.
Paul P.Perth, WA

Excellent friendly service at a great price

I have been using Online Super Fund for several years now and always found them great to deal with. They have made the process of the administration of my fund much easier and better value than I expected.
Diane R.
Diane R.

Excellent and cost efficient

I had my SMSF with an accountant for several years. It is not a large fund and only had 4 investments yet the price they were charging was exhorbitant. I found Online super and I have been very happy with value for money and communication for the past 2 years that we have been with them.
Geoff17
Geoff17Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Service

Online Super Fund set up our SMSF in early 2013 and we have used them ever since. Their response times are great and fees are good value. Both Jarrad and Sherene have been a pleasure to deal with. Location is irrelevant. We are based in Victoria and Online Super Fund is based in WA.
Weaners Retreat
Weaners Retreat

Professional and reliable service assured

My family's SMSF has been with OnLine Super since 2013. We found them to be courteous, efficient and easy to deal with. They also keep us updated with superannuation changes. We highly recomment their service.
SHWL
SHWL

Very good service and value

I have had my SMSF with them for several years and cannot speak too highly of the professionalism and slick service. I find it very easy to use this service and full use is made of online services.
G Stanford
G StanfordLaunceston, TAS

Professional and reliable - all round a great value experience

My wife and I have been with OnLine Super for three years and our experience has been excellent. I have been pleased with the effective and easy to use processes that Jarrad has in place.
Barry
Barry

First class service all the way!!!

I have been with Online Super Fund for several years and have always found their service to be of the highest level.
They are courteous and response time super fast.
Highly recommend their service
Grant R.
Grant R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great value professional service

My wife and I have been with On-Line Super for four years. Jarrad and his team have always provided a professional and great value service. Their instructions and prompt help are always easy to follow and understand.
Marianne McPherson
Marianne McPhersonSydney, NSW

A Stress free SMSF service

We transferred our SMSF to Online Super in 2014. We have been impressed by the professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency. Online Super keep up to date with superannuation changes & they ensure that our fund remains compliant. Queries are answered immediately and in detail. We have referred friends to Online Super and know that they are as happy as we are.
Vic
Vicadelaide11 posts

SMSF Specialists

Transferred our SMSF to Online Super this year after 15 years with same accounting firm. Transition and first year return was handled very well with no hiccups - they are very organised, thorough and knowledgeable. Emails are answered very quickly. Our fees have reduced significantly from what we were paying. Very happy.
Tony3 posts

Excellent accounting service at a fair value

My wife and I have used Online Super Fund for our SMSF annual reporting since 2012. We left RSMBird due to their high cost. Jarrad has provided excellent accounting service at a fair price. Our SMSF is not too complicated, but includes both domestic and international investments. We strongly recommend Online Super Fund for your SMSF annual reporting without any reservations.
chongchit cooper
chongchit cooperSydney, NSW2 posts

Good organisation to do business with. High integrity

I transferred my superannuation fund to Online Super Fund app 5 years ago. Very happy with the service. Fees are very reasonable. The process keeps improving . less work for me with time.
Bob Morrison
Bob MorrisonMid North Coast, NSW

An Excellent SMSF Managers

I am a retired accountant and have been with online superfund for 6 years to manage my SMSF. Their reports are complete as in their attention to detail. All queries are immediately answered. Their reports, audit and completion of my tax return are completed approx. 6 months ahead of my previous accountant and as a result of this I get my refunds earlier. At first I never believed that any online superfund managers could manage my SMSF so completely - Online Superfund in my opinion can only be described as excellent.
Frank G
Frank GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

I have been with Online Super for four years. Over this time the service has been exemplary, acknowledgements of receipt of paperwork is immediate, you are kept fully informed of the status of you account. They are very prompt and efficient and I have every confidence in their abilities. The price is also very competitive.

Ian Dickinson
Ian Dickinson4 posts

I have been with Online Super Fund for 3 or 4 years since dumping my previous supplier. My previous online supplier was not at all helpful - slow and required me to do much more work on my data before they would process it, charged extra for something every year and their upfront fee was a lot higher! I have not looked for a supplier to compare with Online Super Fund as I think they are performing well and providing me with value for money.
Ian
Ian

Outstanding

Before I set up my SMSF when I retired in 2013 I researched various options for engaging professional support. OSF seemed almost too good to be true, with a very comprehensive service (both in initial setup and ongoing administration & support), excellent customer feedback, and an excellent (ie very low) price. I engaged OSF to help me set up my fund (including setting up a Trustee Company) and I am delighted to say my expectations have been exceeded in every way, at every stage of setting up and subsequently running the fund.
Overall Online Super Fund have been absolutely outstanding.
Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I've been with Online Super for the past three years and am very happy. The service has been excellent. The team is very prompt and efficient and I am very confident in their abilities. The price for the service is also very good.
David
David

Great value, excellent customer service

OSF have been doing my SMSF accounts since 2013/14 - great service. Highly recommended. Moving to different stock platforms (from Commsec to CMC) has not been an issue for them at all.
Sheryl Robinson
Sheryl RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

I am a retired accountant and decided to get Online Super to process our Self Managed Super Fund two years ago. I am very impressed and happy with their service - the work is done very promptly and accurately once they have received all the information needed. The price is outstanding and they answer emails promptly.
william
william

very pleased with their service

I have been with Online Super Fund for 7 years now and have always been very pleased with their service.
They do the taxation efficiently and arrange for the audit of the fund as well.I would be happy to recommend them to others who have a SMSF.
William
Nev
Nev5 posts

Great Service, personal, honest, efficient, reliable and a decent price

I have had my Superfund taken care of by Online Super Fund for 7 years. I am very happy with Online Super Fund because they have always provided me with respect and honesty. They are efficient, accurate and reliable and have over the years streamlined their service to make my life as a trustee simpler. Finding good service like this is rare today. Thankyou
Tom
TomSydney, NSW2 posts

Solid service that takes all the trouble out of SMSF administration

I've been with Online Super Fund about 2 years and am very happy with their service. They've taken a lot of the complexity out of the fund set up and the yearly submissions, and all for a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about running a SMSF but are overwhelmed by all the ATO and ASIC requirements.

An Outstanding and Competent Provider

I have been a very satisfied client of Online Super Fund for just on six years and couldn't be happier with the level of service and professionalism that I have experienced. They provide efficient, reliable, courteous and comprehensive service which integrates very effectively the use of online technology and resources. Online Super Fund provides peace of mind in that I am confident that they will competently and efficiently complete all the aspects that their package promises to deliver. I would highly recommend this company to any owners of an SMSF.
Geoff123
Geoff123South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good Solid Service

We've been with Online Super for 7 years now and I'm very happy with their service offering. It's the exact level any SMSF owner should be after. Your take care of the investment strategy and they take care of all the back end work. I run a mix of ASX listed shares, managed funds and a mortgage fund all of which are handled with ease.

Rog
RogDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Comprehensive administration of my Self Managed Super

I am totally satisfied with Online Super Fund. I get the exact service I was expecting, done efficiently, professionally and courteously. There were no hidden extras. The quote covered everything including account audits. You need to be aware that you will not be offered any investment advice. Everything else is covered, annual returns, audited accounts, tax returns, annual meetings so you can rest assured that you are compliant. All communication by email is very promptly dealt with.
Fraser
FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Rob
RobPerth, WA3 posts

Great Service

We have been with Online Super since deciding to establish our SMSF in 2015.Prior to joining I researched several available options and opted to use them based on price and locality.We have not been disappointed,
their service and communication have been excellent.,no complaints whatsoever.They guided us through set up and more recently in the transition to pension mode.I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Peter
Peter2 posts

No regrets

This is the 2nd year since I switched over to Online Super. The switch was simple. The service is efficient and accurate, electronic documentation makes it easy to review and sign. The cost of the service is significantly less than an accountancy firm. Although Jarrad does not provide advice, he is always happy to provide helpful information. I do not live in WA, but this has not been a barrier or caused any issues. I am so glad that I decided to use Online Super.
Vic  Jean
Vic JeanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best SMSF administration service providers ......Online Super Fund

We transferred our SMSF accounting etc over to OSF initially to avoid the huge fees we were being charged by a local accounting agent. Although we are in Qld and Online Super Fund is based in WA, for over 5 years now, we have had easier communications and endless attention to every aspect involved in managing our own superannuation. We can highly recommend the services of Jarrad and Sherene as being highly efficient and trustworthy to deal with your Fund, keeping it compliant, uncomplicated and effective for your needs at any level.
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Competent, Outsanding value & Service

We placed our SMSF’s accountancy management needs with Online Super some 5 years ago. We have not regretted it for a moment.
They have been thorough, attentive & efficient & have made the process as quick & as pain free & as simple as it can possibly be. As everyone managing their own fund knows it is a minefield of rules & regulations & Online Super helps lift the concerns about compliance completely off your shoulders.
We highly recommend them as being being as competent as any accountancy service out there & better value than most.
Brian and Cherie
Brian and CherieSouthwest, VIC7 posts

This is easy!

My wife and I have been with Online Super Fund for 4 years and can highly recommended Jarrad and his team for their efficient handling of our SMSF . The cost has been most reasonable and so much better than the previous accountant 's fees.
Nothing is any trouble for Jarrad to assist with prompt replies and comprehensive information and guidelines.

Brian

C Renton
C Renton

Online Super Fund Review

I initially transferred my SMSF accounting and audit requirements over four years ago a decision initially strongly influenced by the very competitive fee structures then and now still on offer. I quickly found after the first year that Jarrad and team were very professional and responsive to my needs and occasional queries or clarifications I needed to navigate and understand the constantly evolving laws, rules and compliance regime imposed on the SMSF sector. The most compelling feedback I can give to any persons or entities seeking this type and level of services is that I have no hesitation in referring and recommending their services .
Shirley
ShirleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient and reliable

I have used Online Super for my SMSF for the past 2 years. Previously I was with a large SMSF administration firm and prior to that an accountant. I have used 3 types of administration and can accurately state that that Online Super are the most efficient and reliable administrators I have used. Any queries are answered promptly and my tax return is always done well within the required time frame whereas with previous adminstrators I had to constantly follow up and get extensions.
Vick
VickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!

I live in Melbourne but chose to stay with Online Super Fund due to the service quality that I am getting from them. Timely emails, solutions, and transparency are there strength.
I have been with Online Super Fund for 5 years and looking forward to be with them for many more years to come.

Keith D
Keith DPerth, WA

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Online Super Fund, has carried out our SMSF accounting and administration activities, for several years. They are extremely professional and efficient, while carrying out their work in a very unobtrusive, friendly and diligent manner.
Prior to Online Super Fund, we employed the services of a large accounting firm, which we found expensive and cumbersome.
The move to Online Super has made the whole SMSF administration process, simple and stress free, as well as much more cost effective.
They are just great people to deal with.
Brad
BradPerth, WA
Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I hesitated at first, but HAPPY NOW!

I switched to Online Super for the 2019 Annual Return after two decades of traditional accounting service. Not an easy decision, but I was looking to lower costs, paper work and time it took to lodge a tax return. I took the risk and I am really happy I did. Their service is fast, professional and courteous. Once they have your authority they streamline all data, prepare all statements without delay, respond to your questions the same day or next, and all that was done at less than half of what it cost me before. Now I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Graeme H.
Graeme H.Sydney, NSW

My SMSF annual return is in good hands

I approached Online Super after my previous accountant retired. At that time the 2018 return was well past its due date. Online super knocked over the 2018 return in record time and they have now completed the 2019 Annual Return well ahead of time! I can now relax.
I find the work of Jarrad and Sherene to be highly professional, efficient, streamlined, accurate and especially great value for money. These guys a great.
I recommend Online Super without reservation. I look forward to a long association.
Graeme