99% · 1311 · 1%

Ross S
Ross S

Great service at a fair price

We transferred our SMSF accounts to Online Super in June 2016. Since then Online Super have completed four annual returns and updated our trust deed. Interacting with Online Super by e-mail has been very easy as their systems are timely and easy to use. Their knowledge of the relevant legislation is good and they have always responded promptly with clear answers to any questions relating to fund operation and compliance. Moving our SMSF to Online Super has proven to be both cost effective and efficient. We would highly recommend them to others.
Martin F.
Martin F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Job, Fair Price

I'm very happy with OSF, I recently transferred my SMSF and have now completed the first tax return. I live in Melbourne, they're based in Perth, we did it all by email. It actually went pretty smoothly, better than I expected.
But best of all, they charge reasonable fees for the work they do! When I recently looked around for a new accountant - there were plenty of candidates who wanted to charge me bucket loads.
Phil
PhilFar West, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better accounting service for an SMSF

Online Super have completed my funds tax returns and audit from 2011 till now and I have found that they really know their business, offer a fast, very professional, personalised service and I particularly like their use of Technology. I doubt I could find a better service and am a very satisfied customer. Highly recommended.
Stewart H
Stewart HSydney, NSW

Highly professional superfund administration

Online Super Fund offer a very professional service for self funded retirees. They are quick, efficient and above all offer a personal service. I have used them for several years now. They are highly recommended.
Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional company

I have been using OSF since 2014, I had previously done the financials myself which was quite an arduous task and was very pleased to find a company that would do the financials and audit at such a low cost knowing what was involved. I have found the company to be very knowledgeable and always quick to respond to any communication. I recently converted one of the members to a pension and this was done very quickly and again their knowledge was proved with the pension set up. I love the paperless document signing too and am very happy to recommend this company.
ian
ian3 posts

Great service over the last 3 years,excellent response time . I would recommend this company highly

I have used this company for 3 years and and would highly recommend this business.Response time for any queries are quick. I have used other businesses but this company is tech savvy.
Mike W.
Mike W.

Highly competent and SMSF management a breeze!

Our SMSF management has been handled by Online Super Fund now for more 6 years and to be honest we cannot fault their system and dedication to operations improvement over this period. Having been self employed business people we always used local accounting firms to administer business and of course they also handled our Super Fund. But when fees started to escalate above $3,000 pa it was time to look to the internet for an alternative. We engaged OSF and honestly never looked back. Their attention to detail and occasional advice (limited but highly instructive) is faultless, timely and never a problem from Jarrad and his team. We would highly recommend their business to any SMSF seeking new administration!!
Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC43 posts
Possam
Possam

VERY SATISFIED

We have been dealing with On line Super for about six years, we have found them very reasonable as far
as fees are concerned. They are very helpful in dealing with them and organising the auditing of our
SMSF account.I would highly recommend their services.
Dieter K
Dieter KMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

LIFE MADE EASY

We have joined ONLINE SUPER FUND (OSF) in FY 2014/15.

OSF's service has exceeded our expectations in every area. Their communication is curtious helpeful and prompt. Their documentation, presentation, accuracy, response time and fees are far better than experienced in the past with our accountants.

We wish to take this opportunity to congratulate OSF, Jarrad and Sherene Till and their team for having built up such a wonderful support structure for SMSF.

Without hesitation we recommend their services to any SMSF.

KDSMSF

Michael Niddrie
Michael NiddrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and timely provider of all the administration requirements that a SMSF requires

Myself and wife have individual SMSF and have been with Online Superfund 6-7 years and are extremely satisfied. We have introduced friends and they are also extremely satisfied and consider the services provided to be first class and are top tier.
Our investments are tracking very well.
Paul