Online Tax Return

Online Tax Return

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HypoTrucker

HypoTruckerTownsville

Tax Refund With Held.

Klg680

Klg680Bega

Just the worst!!!!

No return, no answer to queries and no legitimate business phone number. Please stay well away from these jokers. I have reported them.

Watto

Watto

Appalling

Appalling service would definitely tell anyone to stay away from this place as I have been waiting for over 5 weeks for my return I've made many phone calls and messages with no response

MUQ

MUQDarwin

tax return fraud

Quicktax, onlinetax return, QTR Accountants Pty. Ltd and few others are same company but working under different names. They lodge my tax return and got money from ATO on September 4. They are not giving back my tax return money and nobody is replying emails and phone calls.
Victims are requested to report them to ACORN and ATO.

Worst service ever

Never received my funds after being promised. Spoke to a few different people who put me on hold and sent through my docs and paperwork and i was scammed and nothing the ATO can do. Now I'm really struggling as i was waiting for my return.

Here is my review of your services you provide Hi my name is jerry i choose to use onlinetaxreturn.

Lucy O

Lucy Oasked

Did anyone happen to get their money off these people? Seems ive been scammed also..

Lidija
Lidija

My brother is also now waiting for 5 weeks. There is no answer each time you call....ATO have said to contact the police...the police has said to contact the department of commerce...still no luck. I would be interested to know how you went?