Online Tax Return

Online Tax Return

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tax Refund With Held.

I used QTR and have been totally ripped off as well. $2000 out of pocket and I'm not impressed one little bit. Currently have the Tax Practitioners Board, Dept of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety WA & ASIC investigating these people, also i am currently applying for a private ruling with the ATO for wrongful EFT Transfer of my return. QTR botched my return which had to be amended by myself and an ATO representative, once amended I updated My Gov and ATO nominated bank account details so my return was to be deposited directly into my Bank, so i thought, I've been told by the ATO that once my notice of assessment had been finalised, the ATO system generated an error code, due to my account details being different at the time it was finalised and proceeded to change the EFT details back to QTR's without authorisation from me and sent my money to QTR Accountants. I've been waiting now for 4mths to get this sorted. Might see this years return next June if i even get anything. The Government Departments make you chase your tale until you figure out what's going on. Took me 15 phone calls until i finally got a person at the ATO that was forthcoming with reference numbers and proper explanations about what had happened and told me i could apply for the private ruling. There are still some wonderful people out there, just very few and far between. Hope this info helps someone. Fingers crossed and good luck people..

Just the worst!!!!

No return, no answer to queries and no legitimate business phone number. Please stay well away from these jokers. I have reported them.

Appalling

Appalling service would definitely tell anyone to stay away from this place as I have been waiting for over 5 weeks for my return I've made many phone calls and messages with no response

tax return fraud

Quicktax, onlinetax return, QTR Accountants Pty. Ltd and few others are same company but working under different names. They lodge my tax return and got money from ATO on September 4. They are not giving back my tax return money and nobody is replying emails and phone calls.
Victims are requested to report them to ACORN and ATO.

Worst service ever

Never received my funds after being promised. Spoke to a few different people who put me on hold and sent through my docs and paperwork and i was scammed and nothing the ATO can do. Now I'm really struggling as i was waiting for my return.

Here is my review of your services you provide Hi my name is jerry i choose to use onlinetaxreturn.

Here is my review of your services you provide
Hi my name is jerry i choose to use onlinetaxreturn.com.au as it seemed promising how ever the services they provide are miss leading and i have never been so humiliated by a service in my life. I had a mental health break down this year from work and I have struggled all year to get back on my feet, i am currently homeless and trying to find accommodation and have been relying on my tax return for this and i explained my circumstances straight away to claim under hardships to get it faster however this service didnt even bother too, why i have no idea, anyway when i contacted them there reply was a insult directing me to their other services to pay extra for a fast return know that i explained my current circumstances, and then when i tell them im going to post my review they want to now send of a hardship application 5 weeks later after the funs were released by the ATO TWO weeks ago, what a joke i will be having my say as i have emailed my several media and fair trading in regards to the service i got and the way they have treated me hope you get to feel how i felt when you choose to treat me like a rat