Online Toys Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

slotcar 1964

slotcar 1964Perth, WA

Exceeded my expectations again.Highly recommended.

Like last Xmas I found the best price for a large Bruder toy on this site. Again I received fantastic service. Ordered a tow truck on Wednesday evening and paid for normal postage (standard $10 fee). Friday morning, less than 2 days later the parcel was on my doorstep - sent interstate by Express Post! Thank you. You did this last Xmas too!! Well packed, toy arrived in excellent condition.

jackals

jackalsThe Mallee, VIC

Still waiting

Ordered on the 22nd of July , 11 days later and several emails and still have no received a tracking number, hoping this will be resolved soon or at least receive some correspondence

Tania T.Online Toys Australia
BevG

BevGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t Fault Them

Firstly this is not a scam. They have Papal, are an authorised Lego dealer and have a “Collect in Store” option. I ordered, received an immediate confirmation, and an Australia Post tracking number. The toy arrived in a good time frame and is as I ordered.

Tania T.Online Toys Australia
Richard

RichardSydney

Rude and plays the blame game

Scammers!!!

Items purchased were never send, the send me a fake tracking number. I haven't received back my money. Absolute scammers, please be aware and do not deal with these people

They refuse calls after sales

Purchase was smooth and friendly however remote controller is faulty and a steering wheel fell off. There is no way they would answer my calls, nor would they return the messages. I have been trying fro 2 weeks! Horrible customer service!

toulouseletrek

toulouseletrek

Faultless shopping and delivery

Ordered on a Monday morning, arrived next day from Victoria to Sydney! Can't beat that. They were the only store (physical or online) who stocked the items I was looking for and am very happy with the shopping experience.

Great Service

Placed my order on Easter Monday and was delivered Early Wednesday morning, with exactly what i wanted and in great packaging. i received confirmation emails tracking emails and a delivery confirmation email. Great Prices and Great service i will definitely be buying from here again.

Good service

Ordered online, confirmation email received, email letting me know when goods would be delivered. This order only took 3 working days to arrive in QLD. Cannot fault Online Toys for the service. Grandson will be very happy with his toys. Thank you for the good service :)

Replacement toy

Great service. Small toy arrived from grandpa. Didn't work to specs. Spoke to a very friendly man who organised a replacement. No drama. Thanks so much. Caroline

Susan66

Susan66Sunshine Coast

First time ordering from this organisation, and I am very happy. Easy transaction and prompt delivery. Definitely matched prices from other companies selling the same product. Would be happy to deal with them in the future.

Emily Jane

Emily JaneRockhampton

First time dealing with this company resulting in an EXCELLENT experience.

Bought some animal tubes (toy plastic animals) from this site.
The site was easy to navigate.
Prices were by far the cheapest I could find online.
Delivery to a regional part of Queensland was amazingly fast.
This company seemed to have most quality well known brands I know of stocked.

They were out of stock of a few of the ones toys I was interested in but I was under the impression they regularly restock.

Louise Skipper

Louise SkipperQLD

Rude customer service

Couldn't find the button to request gift wrapping so paid for the gift and immediately sent a request to the company. Hours later received a patronizing reply saying they didn't get to my email in time to make the changes. Together with a screen shot of where to select gift wrapping. Completely rude. I replied, but received no answer. I will never shop there again.

Sad service

Placed order before Xmas cut of date, parcel was lost in the post for 2 weeks, my 2 year old girl missed out on her Xmas toys. Phoned to find out where parcel is, and got a sorry don't know, can't help you, no refund, Australia post problem.

Good service

I phoned online toys to make sure they were a legitimate company, checked address all seamed find, so I went ahead and ordered a small item. Received item within two days in good condition. Tracking was good email responses to order prompt. Went ahead and ordered a lager item this was also received after two day. Good condition, although not packed as well as it could have been. Will defiantly use again.

pgiacometti

pgiacometti

Great store.

Prompt delivery in Sydney two days after my late night order. The wrapping option was really helpful as I was sending a gift direct at late notice. One of their notifications went into my junk mail so I called the store and got straight through they were very helpful. Thanks.
Prompt delivery, wrapping option, good store

thethreeknotts

thethreeknottsAU

Quick delivery

I placed an order for 3 items on a Friday and received the complete order by Tue of the next week so it would appear that they do actually have stock available. I had ordered a month earlier from a different online toy store and I am still waiting for 'in stock' items to arrive. The prices don't necessarily seem cheaper but for peace of mind I think I'll return to Online Toys if I order toys online again.
Quick delivery
A confirmation email doesn't hurt