Online Travel Insurance - Basic Plan

Online Travel Insurance - Basic Plan

Just perfect

Just perfect for a short journey with basic coverage needed at a great price. It was very easy to set up using the online portal and very quick as well.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Thanks for the nice feedback! Regards, Tegan

Lulu

LuluVictoria

Good value and easy to set up

It was my first time using Online Travel Insurance. It is user friendly very easy to fill in the form and good value for money. I wont
hesitate to use them again

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

Thanks for the review Lulu! Regards, Tegan

ADW

ADWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Weird gender default

We didn't have to use this policy, but I did have very good experience talking to the help desk when I had to sort some admin out. But... I am female, and booked to cover my male travelling partner and myself. I am the primary user noted. The email address is mine. I paid. I'm also older. Yet every email I got was addressed to my male partner. We have different surnames and my title is 'Ms'. I don't know why in this day and age such a default exists, but it's a touch belittling and a little off-putting for next time.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback and for bringing this to our attention. I agree with you - that's not cool! I will investigate to see what's happened here and let you know what I find out. Kind regards, Tegan

Richard

RichardMid West, WA

Not required - but Comforting to know it was there

Value for length/duration and destination was very good 'value for money'.
Caught in a big typhoon most of the time in Philippines and developed heavy chest infection (my wife got a bit sick but was probably somewhat acclimatised to conditions (although now 10yr Australian citizen).

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Sorry to hear you ran into a few problems on your trip Richard. But thank you for the kind words re our value for money. Regards, Tegan

Isabelle P.

Isabelle P.Sydney, NSW

Easy to set up & affordable

Third time purchasing this travel insurance. Super easy to set up. All done online. Unable to comment on the claim process as never ended up lodging a claim (lucky me)!

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

Thanks for the review Isabelle! Regards, Tegan

Good value insurance

Good value product. Peace of mind when travelling with insurance cover. Online travel insurance offers very competitive pricing on their policies. Have used them in the past but so far havent made any claims. Easy to get a policy online.

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Thanks for the review Benny! Regards, Tegan

Red Curl

Red CurlCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed

Due to taking out the cover in January after booking flights to Denpasar. Due to no fault of mine the airline cancelled my original flight and was given no option but to fly to my destination a day earlier. I contacted your office to amend my initial policy and was told that I had to take out a new policy to make the amendment for the date change and that the policy that I took out had been amended and did not have the same cover. I explained to the customer service person that I was not to blame for the cancellation and to top it off had to pay an additional fee. I felt that there was no understanding of the change, didn't even say we will look into it. Very disappointing.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. I will get in touch via private message to see if I can assist. Kind regards, Tegan

Jenny O

Jenny OVictoria

Best Value Travel Insurance

The policy was very good value and easy to set up. I fortunately did not need to lodge a claim. This is the first time I have used this company but if they remain competitive I will use them again in the future.

DestinationEurope

Thanks for your feedback Jenny! Regards, Tegan

Peace of mind health/wise

Easy to set up and pay ... good value for a 2 week holiday in Vietnam and Cambodia when really only needed health cover.. first time user but will use again

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Thanks for the good feedback on our purchasing process and value for money Trish! Regards, Tegan

Solomon

Solomon

Travel with peace of mind

The policy I purchased was good value for money easy and quick
First time using your company also it was good to know that anything happens you there to assist

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Hi Solomon, thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Basic affordable cover

Most affordable I could find glad I shopped around. Basic cover for a 9 day trip for peace of mind - $65 for 2 adults. Unlimited medical - basic dental and basic luggage.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi Amy, glad to hear you were happy with us! Regards, Anthony.

Buxom B.

Buxom B.Darwin, NT

Easy to sign up for - luckily didn't need to use it

I organised this travel insurance on the day I departed for 4 days in China. It was affordable and hassle-free to sign up for. I didn't have to make a claim, so can't comment on the other end. My only complaint was that I was automatically added to an email marketing list that I don't think I agreed to, and that's not cool

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Chaos

ChaosFrankston

Nice and low cost

Have used company twice while travelling nice and cheap . Never had to use but I hope never have to just comfortable to know I have it

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Anthony.

Martin R

Martin R

Excellent Service

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi Martin, glad to hear that you were happy with your Online Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Very convenient

Policy was a good value and was easy to setup. it is worth recommending the insurance services to others as it is very good value and convenient to set up.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi Aanchal - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Review collected in partnership with Online Travel Insurance

Affordable and easy, efficient application

Very good value, has all the basic cover you require overseas and easy to set up. Didn’t need customer support owing to ease of online transaction. Thanks!

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi Elizabeth, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Review collected in partnership with Online Travel Insurance

Liked the before you leave e-mail

Well priced policy which had some choice and was easy to apply for. I also received a "before you leave' email with good contact information. I liked this email as it gave me some confidence that I would be able to speak with someone if I had troubles. I did not need to make any claims.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi Len, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

peace of mind

my policy was of excellent value and was extremely easy to set up. applying was easy with step by step instructions. Highly recommended for any person travelling abroad. Would definitely use again.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hello Khalid, glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance and thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Satisfied

Excellent to go for a trip with a good insurance and cheap. Gives you tranquility in any problem that could happen in the holidays and is also very easy to buy it online

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hello Santiago, thanks for your review and glad to hear you've been happy with Online Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Hazza

HazzaBrissy

Take it easy, lemon squeezy

Took out basic insurance with these guys for a mini adventure, very cheap and easy to do. Didn't need to make any claims but thanks for being there and having our backs. Cheers.

Allianz PartnersOnline Travel Insurance

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

See all Online Travel Insurance reviews