OnlineCarpet.com.au

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value and carpet installed before Christmas

Needed to get some carpet installed before Christmas. Purchased enough carpet for two bedrooms and a hallway from onlinecarpet.com.au in December 2010.

They were quick to measure the job and their quote was 100% accurate

Pixie

PixieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

At least we got our carpet installed

Very upsetting to see others also getting the terrible customer service we received from OnlineCarpet. Whilst the carpet was installed on the day (10/12), an associated kitchen floor was not installed at all and the order cancelled due to their poor communication and lack of customer service. Numerous phone calls and emails later and still have not received back to deposit paid of over $600. The owner wrote that he would return the deposit in full in December but nothing. I agree with previous comments re this organisation and staff. January 2016 update - after over 6 weeks of hassle and upset finally our deposit was returned in full with a phone call apology.

Took my money, no product, it's fraud

I paid $12000 for the carpet October 2015, no product at all, installation has been rescheduled three times. Now they bankrupt. The director is a liar.

Jipped and angryMelbourne

Took Money And Did Not Deliver - High Level Fraud

Paid over $18,000 for carpet in early December for delivery in January - delivery did not happen, and apparently product was not even ordered. Highest level FRAUD. Needs to be investigated by authorities. Trading while insolvent is ILLEGAL.

Pam

PamWangaratta

No carpet..

Ordered and paid early december 2015 for instalation on 11 january 2016. NO SHOW..many calls no response no carpet!! Spoke to [name and details removed] on 12th January....agreed to jnstall 20th Jan..not done. Went to store on 20th Jan and sign states closed till further notice. Not answering any calls or emails and shop is closed!! We have paid $1800..have receipt but no product!!!

Appalling service, carpet never arrived.

Ordered carpet for a new house, paid for & confirmed the installation date. 3 days before the carpet was due to go in received a phone call saying this would be delayed.
Despite >30 phone calls (almost never returned when messages were left), a trip into their showroom in Hawthorn & a number of emails to the director [name removed], was still unable to confirm an actual installation date. It sounds like they are having cash flow problems as they haven't paid a number of their main carpet suppliers (Godfrey Hirst, etc.), hence why my carpet hasn't been delivered from there.
I am now trying to get a refund for the carpet but am not holding my breath.
Would never recommend to anyone.

Rilka
Rilka

Ben

BenMelbourne

No carpet

Paid for a carpet that couldn't be delivered on agreed dates. After some difficulties we were refunded in full all the money we paid. There is a silver lining as we went carpet shopping on the Saturday and paid for an equivalent product which has been laid today barely 24 hours later.

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling Service, Still No Sign Of Carpet.

Paid $2000+ for carpet installation on 27 November. Since then no receipt, no phone calls, no emails. Had to call to find out installation date. Was told 16 December. Cleared rooms in preparation. NO SHOW on 16 December. Called to ask where they were - "sorry we didn't call but the carpet hasn't arrived." Since then we have called daily and they have repeatedly dodged our calls and we have no idea if/when carpet will ever appear.

Bec

We were sold carpet which the owner never intended to provide. The business is now bankrupt and we have lost our money. Contact me if you would like more information.

johpoh

johpohMelbourne

All Going Well Until...

Velieris and Online Carpets

Whole order and process all the way to carpet installation was done with a minimum of fuss and end result was extremely pleasing.

Cecilia Yoong

Cecilia YoongMelbourne

Satisfied

Quick and excellent workmanship. Matches well with furniture and paint. Pleased with Online Carpet and happy to recommend to friends.

A A.OnlineCarpet.com.au

Dear Cecilia, thanks for taking the time to review our business.
We love hearing your feedback and are thrilled that you had a great experience with Onlinecarpet. We certainly appreciate the recommendations to your friends.

Sylvia

SylviaMalbourne

Happy with choice

Glen was extremely helpful, efficient and prompt with carpet samples, colours and textures, and floor measurements. We are delighted with the outcome and experience.

Great service and value

We refurbished a 280m2 floor of a city office building and the time frames were tight.

Online carpet were flexible with timing until we needed to lock it in and then got the job done within the allocated time notwithstanding that they had to work around other tradesmen.

A A.OnlineCarpet.com.au

Thanks White Cleland for your business & the great feedback! Our installers take great pride in their workmanship and it shows. I visited your site on completion and the new office space looks fantastic.

Loved it!

Last week Online Carpet installed Mountain View carpet in my hallway and living room, in the beautiful Nature 14 colour. It goes perfectly with the rest of the house, and looks great! The installation process was very efficient and friendly, Glenn made the whole process go very smoothly from the measurement to the end result.

A A.OnlineCarpet.com.au

Dear HB, thanks for making the time to review our business, it is very much appreciated.
Enjoy your new carpet!

Marzbar

MarzbarMelbourne

Carpet great. Measure & quote great. Carpet layer did damage.

emross

emrossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a great experience

A A.OnlineCarpet.com.au

Great service, great product, delivered on time

We recently did a renovation which included new carpet in our bedrooms, stairs and front family living area. We went to OnLine Carpet on other good feedback we had heard from friends. We got the best price and great advice from the team at OnLine Carpet. One of the carpets we wanted was no longer available so the team came up with good options instead of this carpet. The carpet was delivered and installed by very professional carpet layers. I would definitely recommend Online carpet based on the service and expertise we got from the team. Thank you for your help.
Good advice. Jody had really good recommendations in terms of carpet colours and types of carpets that would suit us with a young family and dog.
Nothing

Replacement - excellent service

Great service. We were looking at replacing some of our carpet and were not sure whether to do all the rooms or just those areas that needed replacing. It was fundamentally a cost/benefit question. I contacted Onlinecarpet and their customer service representative came to visit us and he was very knowledgeable. For us it was not a simple case of replacing some carpet, what we really needed was to know what our different options were, and what would be the best solution for us. Onlinecarpet helped us determine the best solution and without any sales pressure. They were great. We couldn’t ask for more.
Excellent service - good reliability and advice

Anthony K

Anthony KMelbourne, 3000

Very good value

I wanted sone cheap carpet that didnt look cheap and found it online. I spoke to [name removed] at Onlinecarpet who really understood the pros and cons of carpet. I found a great looking mocha coloured classly carpet that was perfert. To save money I selected the supply only option and I installed the carpet myself as the areas had straight walls and was uncomplicated. Very happy with my purchase.
Quality brand name carpet with 15 year warranty

P Smith

P SmithLismore, Victoria

I love my new carpet

We recently had some carpet installed in our house. We wanted to make sure we got the best price and we live quite a way from the shops. We found online carpet.com.au we went online and were able to look at carpet options, then spoke to a nice man who arranged a measurement and also helped us with our carpet selection. We saw a sample when they came to measure and were able to change our minds about colour. The carpet layers were really professional and left the house clean. Very happy.
Online pricing but with good customer service. I could talk to someone.
It was our first time buying carpet online so had lots of questions.