4.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No

Excellent service !

Very well packaged items and fast shipping. Thank you all for the help I was given ! Very happy with the outcome. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Judy

JudyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best service ever

I recently purchased a pendant light - 3 in 1 plus bulbs. When the electrician installed it, one of the bulbs tripped the power. I contacted Online Lighting, explained the above, added a photo only of the box which the electrician had written 'faulty' on, and was immediately granted a replacement !
Nobody could say that Online Lighting does not give great service in a case like this.
It will be my 'go to' site for future lighting requirements.

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Wrong advice and wrong product

I asked online lighting for advice on a replacement bulb and they recommended a different brand that would be suitable ($25 each). I ordered four bulbs only to find that they blew the circuit and two other lightbulbs. Even though I followed their (incorrect) advice I still got charged for the broken bulb and a $15 "restocking charge", meaning that after the refund I was $40 out of pocket. Found the replacement bulbs I actually needed from a different stockist for $6 each.

RaiseOurStandards

RaiseOurStandardsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service for return

Prompt response when things went wrong

I ordered 3 lamps. Two were damaged in transit. I emailed to say what had happened and within an hour I got a call asking me how I'd like things resolved. The resolution was no fuss and made things easy for me.

Good service even after a shipping mixup.

Original delivery was very fast. But I received an incomplete item. When I asked for help I got a good response and was sent the piece I needed soon after. Overall good experience.

vee

veeSydney, NSW

Excellent service - so willing to assist and easy to deal with !

Great great service - so easy to deal with and beautiful lights and great selection! I found them so helpful and recommend them - helped with exchanging products too . Very pleased customer

External wall light

Wall light is being installed this Thursday, only waited week and a half for delivery,
fantastic service and yes I will order other products when required later as time goes by.
Well done team.

William

ChrisN

ChrisN

Supplied hard to find part

Required a new ballast for our round fluro kitchen light & was informed by our local electrical wholesale supplier they don't make the ballast any more (still make the fluro tubes for the fitting - go figure) - I would have to buy a new LED light fitting. Thought stuff that, so I got onto the internet & found Online lighting which had the item I was after & ordered it. Item arrived promptly & works a treat - problem solved.

Great Service

I received my desk lamp within a reasonable time (slow postal service). The lamp was perfect for what I wanted. However, when I turned on the lamp it stayed lit for only a couple of minutes. I contacted the customer support desk and told them the problem. They did not hesitate to send me a new lamp which arrived by courier quicker than I expected. I am not only happy with the lamp but also of the customer support of Online Lighting. I am happy to recommend this store to my friends and others who are looking for lighting of various types. Thank you Online Lighting team for your great support and keep up the great work.

Transformers Electrical

Transformers ElectricalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent support from sales ,delivery& after market support -100%.

The service was completely helpful.
Delivery was prompt , even with the additional time with home delivery overload .
And when an exchange was needed , they were understanding and 100% professional , along with prompt delivery again !, making it possible to complete the job within a limited time frame.
Thanks again.

Excellent store, quick to resolve any issues

I have bought a few pendant lights with Online Lighting and never had any issues until recently when one of the delivery was broken due to Auspost bad handling. Online Lighting was very quick to respond to my query and sent the replacement parts straight away.

Disgusting customer service

1 item arrived with a defect. I was not offered a replacement for the broken item. I Had to go to manufacturer. Poor customer service. Did not help. Very condescending.

CMC

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

I ordered in error.
They quickly replaced my item and were helpful throughout
Even with postage still cheaper than the "Jolly Green Giant" (you know who) and they had 6500K which few in our area supply
Easy as

Poor quality- flimsy and weak light

I was disappointed to receive this uplighter. The dimmer switch feature is not smooth and the light bulb is weak.
When built efficiently, the light still does not stand tall and bends.
The email I received about a refund was not satisfactory either. I was asked to return the light to the warehouse but I am not mobile so that would not be possible.
Not good. I would not recommend.

Margaret

MargaretGippsland, VIC

Pendant replacement

We purchased 4 pendants from Online Lighting, one of which had distorted glass. After contacting Ara at Online Lighting, it was liaised with Nadia from Telbix to courier a replacement pendant to us which arrived within 3 days. Great customer service!

Good group to deal with

Had the product I wanted (Fan controller switches) but when order arrived, there were 5 of the correct style and one of another! When contacted, they responded quickly and dealt with the issue promptly and a correct controller was sent within a week.

Fantastic customer service

I received the lamps and days later after buying globes I realised flaw in one of the glasses. I took a photo and emailed it to onlinelighting and received a call advising that a replacement had been sent.
Great job Guys

Johnnydib

JohnnydibHunter Region, NSW

Lamp Shades Dirty & Damaged

Two lamp shades still in original package delivered dirty and badly indented. Online responded quickly, however now nearly two weeks later, still haven't received a replacement with no indication of delivery date or tracking.

August 13th 2019 Update: Lamp Shades Dirty & Damaged

Re my initial review, Online Lighting responded quickly, obtained replacements, however inspection found they too were damaged, the fault was that of the manufacturer. Obtained a full refund from OLL.

Naomi K.

Naomi K.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy service

My two lamps were on back order when I ordered them. Online Lighting kept me up to date with expected delivery dates. When they arrived, one had a small chip in the marble base. Online Lighting responded immediately and sent a replacement within a week. The lamp is slightly smaller than I expected, but is otherwise very good quality and lovely. The service was excellent. I would prefer more eco-friendly packaging if possible.