OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 2 of 28)

Replacement item for Ceiling Fan

Very helpful man on the end of the telephone. Requested item mailed quickly and in very protective packaging.
Job well done.,
If needed, I will be using this company again as well as recommending to others.

Great site - search could be easier

Great site - searching could be made easier/more efficient though as i did eventually find what i could not find elsewhere as it was a 10 year old non LED fitting. Found exact replacement and it arrived in 2 days! all fitted and very reasonably priced.

Fabulous

Exceptional service, speedy delivery and beautiful lamp. It was a great experience from start to delivery and the product is so lovely, exceeded my expectations. A huge thank you very much!

Katherine

KatherineWimmera, VIC

Very fast postage

My Light arrived in 2 days and live in the Wimmera so WELL DONE! I had looked for ages for an identical replacement light for the lounge and found it on their site.

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Answer to my long search for chandelier light shades.

Although my enquiry was over the phone and or email , my request and questions were handled with understanding. My IT knowledge is limited as I’m nearly 80. Thanks again Lyn

Tee Kay

Tee Kay

Great service.

Great service. Great product. Swift postage. Will shop again. Product was just as depicted. The only down was not all the colours were available of chosen product. But happy with one chosen all the same

Karen Bruin

Karen BruinNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Service

It is the first time I have ordered through Online Lighting. The lamp was well priced and delivery was fast and efficient. The product was securely packed. I am very pleased.

Disgusting customer service

1 item arrived with a defect. I was not offered a replacement for the broken item. I Had to go to manufacturer. Poor customer service. Did not help. Very condescending.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au
Christian

ChristianPalmerston 2913, ACT

Great Service

Unfortunately the light turned up broken but a quick call to OnlineLighting.com.au support had a new light shipped and delivered within a few days. Great service, would purchase through them again.

Evan R.

Evan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product & great service

I thought their range was very good & prices competitive. I forgot to add something with my original order, but was quickly sorted out by a couple of emails & a PayPal invoice they created. It was a few working days for my order to be filled, but that was ok. Overall a positive shopping experience.

Good service

The questions I asked through email we promptly answered.
The products I bought on their advise worked as I expected.
I am about to put in another order because this is the only company that stocks what I need.

Great Product and Excellent Service

I was looking for a certain G4 LED Globe to replace the Halogen power consuming globes that were fitted in my yacht. After looking at several lighting companies on line I found Online lighting who had the product I was looking for and at a very reasonable rate. They were very efficient in getting the product to me!. Thanks Online Lighting!!

In stock, quick response and easy collection

We were after a specific light and online lighting had it online - a phone call to check it was in stock and I was able to collect it in person that afternoon, and all at a reasonable price.

Perfect, difficult item to source, found it online, in stock, delivered in 3 days

Replacement heat bulbs for a Lava Lamp, not easy to find. Google found it online at online lighting, ordered fast and simply, paid, no delivery (pick up from Brookvale warehouse), as advertised, very handy. Saved me loads of time ringing around to lighting suppliers trying to source.

Ian

Ian

Very attractive clamp lamp

This little lamp was slightly more expensive than some I’ve seen but easily a class above those and well worth the money. Excellent sellers to deal with and I was kept right up to date via email with the entire delivery process. Highly recommended.

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Just what I had been looking for

Needed a replacement for a broken shade on a fan light. Had tried to source this product without success. Product as described and delivered promptly and well packaged so undamaged.

CTW Brisbane

CTW BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt helpful service

Online help chat was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct bulb. Ordering was an easy process & the delivery was very prompt. Product was on sale with very competitive pricing.

Only lighting place we found what we had been looking for

Very happy to find our perfect outdoor replacement lights after surching for some time. The price, fast delivery, payment and communication processes excellent..will check in there in the future thanks

Roger

RogerVictoria

An Excellent range of table lamps. I had no difficulty in finding those which best suited my decor.

The online website was easy to negotiate and delivery tracking and time excellent. Goods arrived in perfect condition thanks to first class packing. No hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Colin A.

Colin A.Gippsland, VIC

Good range and pricing. Quality ?

Purchased a large, low profile LED batten with selectable colour to see how it looked. Great price, but next time will choose a different brand. Packaging looked OK on delivery, but end cover found chipped on removal from box. No debris inside the sealed plastic, so presumably a manufacturing or assembly issue. Batten has end fixing points only, and at 1.2m, the body beam is not strong enough to prevent bowing in the middle. You cannot see either issue when the LED's are on of course, 5000lm is fairly bright.