OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 3 of 49)

Not quite like shopping in person

The light I ordered was sent fairly quickly and was received in good order. One of the perils of shopping online is that sometimes how it looks on the screen is not how it looks once you see it in person. I was a bit disappointed with how the light I ordered differed from the picture - but thought I might just be able to swap the metal parts to a different colour. The customer service I received was vague and not really that helpful, would liked a bit more empathy and assistance than I received. I decided it would be easier to put up with a less than perfect light fitting, than to attempt a return or exchange.

Lyle

LyleAustralian Capital Territory

Slow delivery.

The product delivered is of good quality. It took 12 days to ship, so 15 days to get the unit, which then needed a non-standard cable. That's been ordered, but it's going to end up being four weeks from needing a light to having one.

IAN

IANMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lighting does exactly what I wanted.

Lighting was delivered promptly and I am
impressed with the quality and performance
of the installed product. I would certainly
consider purchasing from OnlineLighting
in the future.

Jwt

JwtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good website, have a look

Item I bought was not easy to find elsewhere. It works well. Delivery was not cheap but it was a good service.

Geoff M

Geoff MSydney, NSW

Most Competitive

Website was easy to navigate and find the product I sought.
The price was the BEST! of all I visited.
The delivery was quick and the goods as ordered.
I have no hesitation in recommending OnlineLighting.com.au to any person looking for the BEST deal on lighting.
I will
Be using them again.
Geoff.

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Brilliant Garage Door Smart Switch

I ordered this item a few weeks ago. The whole process was simple, delivery was fast, and communication was great.

I am very happy with the item, it works perfectly. Thanks!

Robert S.

Robert S.Perth, WA

Exactly as described

The light bulbs came and once installed were exactly as I had thought and imagine they would be from the description. Very happy with them.

Great service.

Wanted to replace halogen globes with LED and Carl went out his way to ensure the LED globes would work, even to the extent of phoning the supplier. Globes arrived promptly.

Thanks for the rapid delivery of these great lights!

Thanks for the quick delivery of the lights that I ordered. The down lights are of great quality and perfect for my job!

quotient

quotientMid North Coast, NSW

Fast and good quality

For luminaries that are not carried by Bunnings (Why not???) on-line suppliers like this are a godsend. We received our order quickly and in perfect condition.

KathD

KathDSydney, NSW

Very efficient and well priced company!

I am near the end of a bathroom renovation and so have been dealing with a range of different suppliers and contractors, some great and others not so great! OnlineLighting has been one of the best! The product was sold at the best price I could find by far, they were always available to chat when I needed advice, and they were thoroughly transparent about the delivery timeframe. They kept me updated, and, best of all, the lights are great quality. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again myself!

Janark

JanarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, beautiful lights.

After ordering these same lights from another company and not receiving them, we finally got them from this store. No hassles whatsoever! Great.

Quality product, great price & excellent customer service.

Love the 2 touch lamps. Staff so helpful in rectifying replacing incorrect light bulbs. Easy to contact, keen to solve the issue and responded immediately. Highly recommended.

Jen

Jen

Impressed with the service and prompt response to Enquiries. Great product, best price online. Would definitely purchase again from Online Lighting.

Bron B.

Bron B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Good service. Quick delivery

The product arrived exactly as described. It was very well packed (fragile). It was very competitively priced and only took a week to get here.

Great customer service

Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the wrong size for one of my light fittings and exchanging it was no problem at all.

Antoniette

AntonietteSydney, NSW

Very happy

I am very happy with the light fittings I purchased. Delivery was excellent. This light fitting emits excellent light. Recommend this light.

Mickldo.

Mickldo.Hunter Region, NSW

Straight to the point.

Wanted three small items priced less than $9.00. The cost of freight was much more than the cost of the product. Called and was told that it was up to me whether to take the chance of goods not turning up by normal post and without insurance. I took the chance. Delivery was fine.

robbodav

robbodav

Spanish Glass Opal

I had looked for a considerable time to replace a glass bowl cover on a light that had been broken, and finally found it in this product. It fits perfectly, was delivered quickly, and now complete the bedside light which I like.

Geo Rai