OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 3 of 61)

T. Hamilton

T. Hamilton

Fan Light Shade

Looking for a particular shade for a broken shade on a ceiling fan. Assistance was given to ensure I did not purchase the wrong replacement shade rather than focusing on a sale. I bought the shade which proved to be the correct item.
The shade received in a short period of time and was very well packaged to ensure it arrived intact.
Helpful an d caring service

Maria Stathopoulos

Maria StathopoulosMelbourne

Great range of lighting fixtures.

I purchased the Tammy DIY light batten fixture for a bedroom. It was easy to install to the existing batten holder.
The Tammy is contemporary and stylish. I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Excellent Product

Item came well package and as promised. Will be buying from them again in the future knowing prompt response they can provide on my enquiry.

GarryB

GarryBHunter Region, NSW

Very bright

Bought the LED oyster to replace a fluro oyster in the kitchen. Wife always complained it was too dull. Well now she reckons she needs sunglasses when cooking (joking). It is a great light and a huge improvement.

roydsd

roydsdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great!

The down light has a black and satin look which suits our new Shaker style kitchen. Very happy with the product and the shipping time. Thank you!

Great Service

Awesome service ordered the part over the phone and received it in 2 working days. Exactly what I wanted well done Online Lighting

Outdoor Lights

I'm very satisfied with my purchase, it was delivered on time and the outdoors lights look amazing, I will definitely recommend them, Thank you.

Lance

LanceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks Fantastic!

Very happy with the service. I received my lamp 3 days after ordering it. It's now in my living room and looks terrific.

Easy transaction

The staff were polite and helpful even when I altered the order. The globes arrived safely.
Kept in touch with tracking.

Great service.

My order was packed and posted on the day that the order was placed. It arrived the next day. The item was exactly what I needed.

Lucy M.

Lucy M.Sydney, NSW

good Service

My light fitting was discontinued they found an alternative fitting that was close to the original. The replacement arrived promptly.

SHG

SHG

Perfect

Needed a floor lamp. Found the perfect one on OnlineLighting. Easy to order. Delivered earlier than expected (even though Aust Post messed up their part). Product was exactly as described.

Exactly what I wanted

This light was to replace an old one and had to fit or cover the space on a painted wall. Being in NZ sourcing one was difficult, but they made the whole process very easy and kept me informed, especially of the delay due to Covid and the fact that it was a special order from the UK and had a 12 week leadtime.

dogbee

dogbeeSydney, NSW

Very satisfied customer

I ordered BAL-T940 Electronic Ballasts (SKU: 294853) for two old oyster light fittings. The ballasts are the same brand and model as the originals (Ultralamp B40P-240). Ordered Tuesday afternoon, delivered Thursday morning. That is excellent service.

Great globe

I placed my order knowing the globes were on back order, about 3 weeks later I realised I had ordered the wrong globes so I phoned, my order was promptly changed. I was able to track my order and it arrived before the due date, which was great.
It was easy to place my order, when I phoned the guy was very pleasant and so helpful. I have recommended online lighting to my friends.