OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 4 of 33)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (650)

Great service.

Wanted to replace halogen globes with LED and Carl went out his way to ensure the LED globes would work, even to the extent of phoning the supplier. Globes arrived promptly.

Thanks for the rapid delivery of these great lights!

Thanks for the quick delivery of the lights that I ordered. The down lights are of great quality and perfect for my job!

quotient

quotientMid North Coast, NSW

Fast and good quality

For luminaries that are not carried by Bunnings (Why not???) on-line suppliers like this are a godsend. We received our order quickly and in perfect condition.

KathD

KathDSydney, NSW

Very efficient and well priced company!

I am near the end of a bathroom renovation and so have been dealing with a range of different suppliers and contractors, some great and others not so great! OnlineLighting has been one of the best! The product was sold at the best price I could find by far, they were always available to chat when I needed advice, and they were thoroughly transparent about the delivery timeframe. They kept me updated, and, best of all, the lights are great quality. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again myself!

Janark

JanarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, beautiful lights.

After ordering these same lights from another company and not receiving them, we finally got them from this store. No hassles whatsoever! Great.

Bron B.

Bron B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Good service. Quick delivery

The product arrived exactly as described. It was very well packed (fragile). It was very competitively priced and only took a week to get here.

Great customer service

Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the wrong size for one of my light fittings and exchanging it was no problem at all.

Antoniette

AntonietteSydney, NSW

Very happy

I am very happy with the light fittings I purchased. Delivery was excellent. This light fitting emits excellent light. Recommend this light.

Mickldo.

Mickldo.Hunter Region, NSW

Straight to the point.

Wanted three small items priced less than $9.00. The cost of freight was much more than the cost of the product. Called and was told that it was up to me whether to take the chance of goods not turning up by normal post and without insurance. I took the chance. Delivery was fine.

robbodav

robbodav

Spanish Glass Opal

I had looked for a considerable time to replace a glass bowl cover on a light that had been broken, and finally found it in this product. It fits perfectly, was delivered quickly, and now complete the bedside light which I like.

Geo Rai

Geo RaiSydney

Light is first quality - Form and Function

Excellent service.

Ordered two LED downlights over the phone. Arrived in store for collection a couple of days later. Easy. Will use again.

Very helpful advice and service

I ordered some Down lights and a sensor. The sensor was delayed slightly, so they suggested they send the downlights first and the sensor when it arrived. This all happened as they said and delivery was very prompt. At no extra delivery cost! Recommended

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product & Customer Service Terrific

We ordered a Retro Twin Light Floor Lamp, it arrived in days and is perfect for our use. Thank you.

Rosie

RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Efficient

I ordered 3 pendant lights and 2 were out of stock. As soon as the lights arrived into stock they were shipped and arrived within a day. I am super impressed at the efficiency of the service. I should also say I love my pendants and they were a great price!

EWKRose

EWKRoseSydney, NSW

Great price and convenient collection

Bought a couple of Domus downlights. Great price for the items compared to other online sellers. Convenient collection location in Brookvale.

Richard H.

Richard H.Sydney, NSW

Straight forward and good communication

Order received as described

Carl was excellent to deal with and provided update on order

Would highly recommend for online purchase

Great product!

I bought two Spanish Replacement Glasses. Very happy with this purchase! Packed very well and great customer service. Thank you OnlineLighting.com.au!

Sandii

SandiiSydney, NSW

Great lamp, arrived well packed.

I am Very happy with the lamp - true to details advertised with quality, measurements and colour. Packaged well, arrived in a timely manner.

Damo

DamoAustralian Capital Territory

Good product range.

Good range in out door lighting.
Installed deck lights round my deck, very happy with product and lights up area well.