OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 4 of 42)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (625)

Tamika
TamikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit!!!

The light cover was a perfect fit which I was worried about because I had sort another one through another company and it didn't fit our ceiling fan, arrived right on time and was best price around. Will definitely be using online lighting again in the future.

Roger
Roger

Great Outdoor lights at an amazing price

I found the style of outdoor lights online then searched for the best price. Onlinelighting.com.au was by far the cheapest for the same light (brand and model)

What I’ve always wanted.

Beautiful lamps that completed that just right look for my bedroom. Great Price, packaged well, & very quick delivery. I am so happy with my purchase from this store OnlineLighting.com.au

Nice looking lamp

Great lamp. Very unique looking. Suits my bedside table perfectly . Great price, not over the top. Pleased that I ordered it

Lorenzo
LorenzoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good product, great service and good price

They helped me identify and select the correct lights, that were not available in other retail outlets. This was all done painlessly over the phone and via messaging for sharing photos.

Deb
DebNew South Wales

Couldn’t be happier!!

We ordered 3 pendant lights for our kitchen Reno. They were delivered in no time and very well packed. They have finished off our kitchen a treat. Great quality for a great price. Very, very happy!!

Emme
EmmeSydney

Finally my kitchen has downlights again!

I ordered some downlights which were no longer stocked at Bunnings. Was a little bit hesitant at ordering lights online but my parcel was well packed, sent out and received promptly. Will not hesitate to order again in the future.

Emma Robina
Emma RobinaBRISBANE

Looks beautiful. Took a while to get it balanced.

Would recommend the product and service. Prompt and helpful. Delivery was following day as Ari knew we were installing our kitchen at the same time. Ordered one then had to get a second. Again, very prompt.

I was waiting for my item on back order and as soon as it arrived in stock, my order was processed and came in no time at all. It’s perfect for the location I needed it and was so easy to fit. Love it!

John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW

They have a really efficient online chat, I posted a photo of the part and they confirmed it was in stock. Pick up took no time at all.

Jock
JockSydney, NSW

Globes

I ordered some globes for one or our display cabinets and the price was right plus the delivery was withing days. Great to deal with this company

Long lost orb

Terrific, the orb looks amazing on my lamp. I'm really happy. Ive waited ages to find the right item, couldn't be happier

rayjsalisbury
rayjsalisburySouth East Queensland, QLD

Well worth a look.

Great selection at good prices. Quick and friendly service. Shipped next day and received within a week during lockdown. Recommend.

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent website, good stock availability , great prices , very prompt delivery

Online Lighting has stock others don’t have , easy menu to find required items and very good descriptions of products I was looking for .. Highly recommend

Great Service

Price very competitive, prompt service and delivery, good packaging,very happy with quality of light fittings and cheaper than Bunnings. Would definitely recommend !