OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au (page 5 of 46)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (683)

Jock
JockSydney, NSW

Globes

I ordered some globes for one or our display cabinets and the price was right plus the delivery was withing days. Great to deal with this company

Long lost orb

Terrific, the orb looks amazing on my lamp. I'm really happy. Ive waited ages to find the right item, couldn't be happier

rayjsalisbury
rayjsalisburySouth East Queensland, QLD

Well worth a look.

Great selection at good prices. Quick and friendly service. Shipped next day and received within a week during lockdown. Recommend.

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent website, good stock availability , great prices , very prompt delivery

Online Lighting has stock others don’t have , easy menu to find required items and very good descriptions of products I was looking for .. Highly recommend

Great Service

Price very competitive, prompt service and delivery, good packaging,very happy with quality of light fittings and cheaper than Bunnings. Would definitely recommend !

Great company to deal with

Fast delivery. Good product, Good company. Ordered product was delivered without delay and was as required with good tracking communication .

PeterR
PeterRSydney, NSW

Excellent selection of lighting products. Fast service and delivery.
Their website was easy to navigate and use.
I would highly reccomemned if seeking new, quality light fittings.

Excellent service

I found the service excellent and I have had previous experience with the product - it is excellent.
I received the goods a few days after I ordered it. I also made an error on my order and within minutes of lodging it I was phoned to verify my order.

Perfect product and excellent service

Fast delivery within 5 days , Perfect product and excellent customer service, they replied so quick with manner. 5/5 recommended it.

CWV
CWVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to buy from them online

The item was delivered quickly, packed well and exactly as described. Happy to recommend them based on this one experience

Satisfactory purchase.

I felt confident dealing with Online Lighting. There was immediate confirmation of my order & I was kept informed of delivery details by Auspost.

Kristy
KristyIllawarra, NSW

Works great!

The product fitted the online description, was very affordable and works great. Also it arrived safely and fast. Highly recommended.

Adriana
AdrianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Product was exactly what I expected and delivered very quickly and efficiently. Will definitely be back for my next lighting purchase!

SuzieQ
SuzieQBALLARAT

Beautiful lamp

Very happy with my purchase from Online Lighting. My lamp looks fantastic in its place at home. Great service and prompt postage.

owl245
owl245Mid North Coast, NSW

Love these Lamps

These lamps are lovely. I searched for the best price in both lamp price and shipping. Online Lighting beat everyone. Their communication was excellent, prompt answers. I was only after one lamp but the price was too good to pass up, two lamps arrived in two days, with a single cost for freight. Could not ask for better service.
They have added a classy touch to the bedroom, no fumbling for a switch a simple touch does the job.