OnlineLighting.com.au

Very bad on line shopping experience.

Never come back to this seller. The seller said have 28 days return. But when i try to changed other size of light and return the wrong size light,They said NO.

DirsolSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

product is good but the customer service is terrible. I ordered and paid for five (5) globes and received three (3). I emailed these guys reporting the problem and have had no reply - come on guys you can do better

Dirsol

OnlineLighting contacted me on receipt of my review and have refunded me for the globes that were missing in my shipment.

Still waiting

Ordered a lava lamp (25/10), was told it was damaged in transit to them and asked if I wanted to reorder as they needed to order it again (which I did). I was assured at the time it would still be here in plenty of time for my sons birthday (7/12) as it was a present. 4th Dec it still hadn’t arrived and I contacted them and I got an email back 3 days later saying it’s only just now shipped on the 7th Dec. No apology or explanation. It’s now the 17 Dec and I’m still waiting!

Kylie D.

Kylie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 week delivery time and missing items

The online lighting company was ok, the delivery company was appalling. after 2 weeks of having the products on board it was finally delivered but two items were missing. They went missing between online lighting and been delivered to me. Apparently I will be refunded money and I cannot purchase any other lights as I no longer have in stock for anything like it

Maurizio Nannetti

Maurizio NannettiIllawarra, NSW

Bad product - good service

Very disappointed with the low quality of the product shipped. There was a major mistake with the order but the company rectified the shipping mistake fairly quickly. Will never buy again from this company.

at Bowral

at Bowral

Oven globe

Supplied with a Lusion oven globe that was supposed to be rated to 300 degrees centigrade. Globe only lasted 10 minutes when the oven heated up, glass broke, globe filament mounts collapsed and took out oven circuit breaker. Not worth 50 cents.

Disgusting customer service

1 item arrived with a defect. I was not offered a replacement for the broken item. I Had to go to manufacturer. Poor customer service. Did not help. Very condescending.

Delivery

The key to marketing is when you drive a branded van with Online Lighting plastered down the side you do the right thing. Tried to drive out of my driveway today and found some twit had parked across my driveway. 10 minutes later he finally appeared and moved his van.
Tip for all - SHOP ELSEWHERE - if this is the level of care they give to non customers I could only imagine what they do to people who buy from them.
Price isn't everything....

Suzie

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from here!

Super disappointed in the refund policy. I really wish I had read the other reviews before buying from this company. We paid the same amount of money to ship the product back when it was not the size we wanted. No offer to help or make a suggestion as to what is the easiest and cheapest way to do it. I suggest you buy from somewhere else with a better refund policy.

Horrible service

Ordered Downlight’s online and given all correct information still posted to a wrong address. Spoke to them, didn’t bother even. Asked me wait till they receive the package back. Still waiting waiting. Horrible service. Won’t recommend to anyone.

Nice Product, Poor Service

Tracy

TracyCurrency Creek

Severely Disappointed

My purchase wasn't as it looked in the photo, and so when it arrived it wasn't happy with the purchase. I enquired about a return for refund or exchange. It will cost me nearly the price of the lamps to send them back, so their return policy means nothing! How can it cost $15 to send and over $170 to return? I will never buy from these people again and I suggest you don't either.

Roxy P

Roxy PWarrnambool

Jamera Lights - Onlinelighting.com.au

Lights looked good but description didn't include that they were integrated led and the entire light needs to be replace when blown. Feel like I wasted $650.

Misleading and Deceptive Conduct Used to Sell Item and then refund refused

Shelley

'Throughout this ordeal' - spare me! If you had of conducted your business ethically instead of engaging in misleading and deceptive conduct there would have been no 'ordeal' to be endured - for either of us.

AliciaSydney

The worst customer service I've ever experienced

Daniel

Daniel

Do Not Buy From This Company

Very poor quality reproduction lighting! Do not buy from this company.
The lights are not the same as the online pictures.
Returned the light immediately as was very poor quality but was charge a 30%!!! restocking fee!

kbourke

kbourkebrisbane

Terrible Company don't Buy from them

Purchased a light from them, to find the led lights can't be dimmable contacted them asking for an exchange just got a reply saying no they won't exchange light. - Don' t buy from them, buy from a company that cares about customer service.

Still waiting!!!

We are still waiting after two months for some lights from a large order we placed.

I have had to prompt for updates on progress, and each time a delivery timeframe was advised it was not met... We are still waiting, and have had to delay a whole range of electrical work waiting for the lights to arrive

Still waiting for delivery, very poor communication

Poor Communication

Yet to receive my goods after 2 months and have had to chase them up on 2 occasions to find out what's going on. Poor excuses both times, one was wrong shipment sent second excuse was shipment had just left China. Would have appreciated communication as to where lights are at.

Poor service, no product

sepisto2007

sepisto2007Melbourne

Poor communication

Week into ordering our dream light to our new house. Price was fantastic but was this too good to be true. No communication, no light has arrived. Usually the internet companies at least tell you if the product has been shipped or what is going on - onlinelighting has not shed us any light what is going on with our order which makes us to think that we might never see any light...

Poor communication, product didn;t arrive after a week's waiting.