Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Wrong advice and wrong product

I asked online lighting for advice on a replacement bulb and they recommended a different brand that would be suitable ($25 each). I ordered four bulbs only to find that they blew the circuit and two other lightbulbs. Even though I followed their (incorrect) advice I still got charged for the broken bulb and a $15 "restocking charge", meaning that after the refund I was $40 out of pocket. Found the replacement bulbs I actually needed from a different stockist for $6 each.

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product description stitch up

The description of the fitting purchased was untrue and false, I ended up having to purchase another more expensive product for my needs to be met. Accessory not 5 pack.

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Dimmer function isn't so good

I selected these lamps purely for the dimmer function but both lamps I purchased have a tendency to flicker on dim. Also, to turn off after being on dim, they have to go back up to full brightness first, which isn't so relaxing when you are about to go to sleep! Also, took over two weeks to arrive, not the 1-2 days advertised.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Not quite what I ordered...

I ordered a 3 stage touch, dimmable, bankers lamp. What I got was a bankers lamp with touch on/off only. As it took quite a while for the lamp to arrive and I am very busy, I couldn't be bothered organising a return - at least it works - but I'm disappointed that I did not get what was advertised and what I really wanted.

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

i think the wrong product was delivered

can you get in touch to tell me what to do please? Do i contact you directly? can I exchange and get the correct product? thank you, I look forward to your reply

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend - Buy elsewhere

Light arrived and found it had several issues including damaged box that appeared to have been dropped, box appeared to have been previously opened, and light had several scratches. Emailed that I wasn't very happy and was asked to send photos, emailed photos and was then contacted and negotiated a price reduction and kept the light. Note the person I spoke to was a bit of a smart *** and wasn't very impressive in their customer skills. Then when installing light found more damage again - a very heavy gouge in the sensor shroud. Would not use again, and would not recommend to others at all.

Greg

Again the smart a** comments. You people need a lesson in customer relations. Avoid these people complete knobs.

Poor quality- flimsy and weak light

I was disappointed to receive this uplighter. The dimmer switch feature is not smooth and the light bulb is weak.
When built efficiently, the light still does not stand tall and bends.
The email I received about a refund was not satisfactory either. I was asked to return the light to the warehouse but I am not mobile so that would not be possible.
Not good. I would not recommend.

FGR

FGRNorth Western Region, NSW

Dylan 4.5W LED Touch Table Lamp

This lamp is absurd. Despite extolling the power saving virtues of LED, the power button stays illuminated when off, therefore permanently using power! The only way to prevent that is to turn off at the power point.

Fabulous service but faulty light

Service was so quick, prompt and helpful but unfortunately the light was faulty. Would buy there again though for sure.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Andrew

Andrew

Supplied the wrong goods and don't answer requests to sort it out

As the title says, they supplied the wrong goods and don't want to communicate about it to get it sorted out.

Please see Andrews follow up review dated Oct 11, 2018