OnlineLighting.com.au

Not quite like shopping in person

The light I ordered was sent fairly quickly and was received in good order. One of the perils of shopping online is that sometimes how it looks on the screen is not how it looks once you see it in person. I was a bit disappointed with how the light I ordered differed from the picture - but thought I might just be able to swap the metal parts to a different colour. The customer service I received was vague and not really that helpful, would liked a bit more empathy and assistance than I received. I decided it would be easier to put up with a less than perfect light fitting, than to attempt a return or exchange.

oocephalus

oocephalusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Was told via the online chat all their lamp shade fittings accommodate small and large sockets by way of a removable plastic insert, turns out this is not the case and a lamp shade with incorrect lamp fitting was supplied. While the business took a couple of days to respond to my issue in the end they did redeliver the correct lamp at no cost. Thanks

Trung

TrungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not bad

Purchased a replacement LED S14S globe for the kitchen but quickly found out that the light flickers and randomly turns off and needs to be nudged to get it to work again.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Colin A.

Colin A.Gippsland, VIC

Good range and pricing. Quality ?

Purchased a large, low profile LED batten with selectable colour to see how it looked. Great price, but next time will choose a different brand. Packaging looked OK on delivery, but end cover found chipped on removal from box. No debris inside the sealed plastic, so presumably a manufacturing or assembly issue. Batten has end fixing points only, and at 1.2m, the body beam is not strong enough to prevent bowing in the middle. You cannot see either issue when the LED's are on of course, 5000lm is fairly bright.

Excellent Product sent to wrong address

Product excellent
But delivery a comedy of errorsI failed to notice it ws being sent to No 37 (which does not exist) rather than No7.
The post recorded delivered and signed for
After lots of investigation we found it sitting by the front door of No3 where the ones were absent on holiday.

Marion Davidson
Marion Davidson

The product wasnt sent to 37 erroneous the number on the order form
My mistake for not checking
The package was addressed and delivered to No 3 where the owners were on holiday

Great service but poor quality product

Ordered 2 kitchen pro236 twin flourescent light fittings.Delivered promptly but both poorly made and faulty/damaged.The online ordering process would not accept my credit card and had to ring to place the order manually over the phone.The sockets that hold the tubes are not adequately secured and broken off.I have had to buy bolts with nuts to secure every socket as the original screws are useless and just fall out of the oversized holes .I have yet to have them fitted and hope that there are no other faults.??

Great product, rip-off postage cost.

Ordered some LED drivers (12V transformers). Good product and comes with 3 years warranty. Easy to deal with customer service. They weren't able to ship straight away, had to wait 2 days for stock to arrive. I told them that I needed it urgently so they ripped me off and charged me $104 for express post for a 1 Kg parcel. The story was that the price included their insurance cost. What a joke!

JoLoKe

JoLoKeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A little disappointed !

All good until I put the lamp together. The globe holder was not centred in the holder, so the shade ended up lop sided. I have had to bend the wire of the shade to make it level. The “antiquing” is patchy in spots. My 88 year old Mum won’t see it. Otherwise the product is great.

MJPF

MJPFSydney

Delivery time could be better

Decent online companies ship next business day after payment. This company needed prompting to send order. As an electrician I need fast delivery and will consider other companies before this one in future.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Defeated

I will so thrilled to find a globe I had been trying to find for 6 months or so. It cost me over $50 with postage.
Efficient service it got to me in WA promptly. HOWEVER as I was installing it it broke in my hand.
So no globe and I am unwilling to spend another $50 so now stuck

$720 Rusty Lights

Hi people

I bought 2 lights at Over $700 dollars each. One was rusty. I am being sent replacement parts for the rusty parts.

Lets see how they go after a year with the evaporative air conditioner running .

Not online lightings fault its just the product they are dealing with .

wutnut

wutnutSydney

Quality product slow shipping

The light we purchased is very good quality, but they seemed to be unaware that their site offers delivery in 2 business days when I phoned to find where our order was. Ours took nearly a week

CathPerth

Just don't look too closely

With a fantastic choice of lighting on this website we eventually found a shade to fit our dining area and this one looks great - as long as you don't look up or look too closely. The glue fixing the veneer to the frame can be easily seen, I didn't expect this given the price of the product. A little disappointing.

Cath

I'm pleased to say that on-line-lighting responded to my concern by sending another lampshade free of charge, and this one had a much better quality of finish so I can amend to a 5 star review!

Review collected in partnership with OnlineLighting.com.au

Quick Delivery and good service but poor packing

This is the second desk lamp I bought from them. The delivery is very quick, the product is excellent. However, the packing material for this time is bad. They used those small foam ball. This means the whole box is full of these balls. The first box they used those air bags packing, which is very good for environment and they flattened into small plastics after punching the bags.