Lyle

LyleAustralian Capital Territory

Slow delivery.

The product delivered is of good quality. It took 12 days to ship, so 15 days to get the unit, which then needed a non-standard cable. That's been ordered, but it's going to end up being four weeks from needing a light to having one.

EWKRose

EWKRoseSydney, NSW

Great price and convenient collection

Bought a couple of Domus downlights. Great price for the items compared to other online sellers. Convenient collection location in Brookvale.

Damo

DamoAustralian Capital Territory

Good product range.

Good range in out door lighting.
Installed deck lights round my deck, very happy with product and lights up area well.

nirvine

nirvineSydney, NSW

Good service

Online ordering was easy, I was contacted by phone about delivery updates, and items were exactly what I wanted. Smooth process, and I would use this company again.

Dimmable table light

Bought the pasteri touch lamp. Lamp is bigger then expected, but it can still be used in the planned space. Yet to find a globe that works with it. Delivery was fast and process was easy. Thank you

Kevin

KevinFar North Queensland, QLD

Misleading description, fit for purpose.

Delivery was excellent, easy to install and functions well. The Martec Flow large round exhaust fan with light is described as having 12W LED lights with switchable tricolour (Colour Temperature 3000K/4000K/5000K). This description lead me to believe that the light will have adjustable intensity which is not the case.

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Good product range and prompt delivery

Their product range included a good selection of the type of spotlights I was looking for and the descriptions on the website provided enough information for me to make a suitable choice. The lights were delivered promptly and in good condition. Recommended.

Prompt response when things went wrong

I ordered 3 lamps. Two were damaged in transit. I emailed to say what had happened and within an hour I got a call asking me how I'd like things resolved. The resolution was no fuss and made things easy for me.

Lindy lou

Lindy louWimmera, VIC

Beautiful hall light

Light arrived with damage to the metal frame with paint knocked off on one of the corners, this appears to have happened as the light was put into the box not during the postal delivery as the plastic covering is damaged and matches the light damage, the foam protection around the light isn’t damaged. Outside box was damaged during shipping.

Susan S

Susan S

A very wide range of lighting options and prices at Online Lighting

We have been very happy with Online Lighting's products so far, as well as Delivery and phone contact servicesIt's like a supermarket for lights from a variety of suppliers. Great for people who are time-poor.

Quick & Confident

Received my order quickly and undamaged! Problems with payment methods, but Customer service were very quick to help and sort out my issue. Boxes were slightly damaged on arrival, but products inside were great. One product we received not quite true to size, but still great!

perfectly functional

Good small desk light, clean design, works with any decor. Compact, doesn't take up much desk space but illuminates well. Accessible switch on base works well..perfect for my rental property.

KTB

KTBSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The right Fans!

I am pleased with the choice of ceiling fans I made. They arrived quickly and they are just what I wanted. My only concern was a faulty remote mechanism. They directed me to the manufacturer who has been in contact and we are getting the problem sorted. (I am yet to receive my replacement mechanism) I now understand from Consumer law that Onlinelighting should have been following this up on my behalf as I bought the product from them and not the manufacturer.

MEJ,Sydney

MEJ,SydneySydney, NSW

Price was substantially better than competitors. Although delivery was quoted as being about 3 weeks product was delivered much sooner. Would recommend this company for all your lighting needs, particularly if you are happy to purchase online.

Good company but took bit long to receive goods

We dealt with Henri. He was good. The work with us to get multiple lights was done professionally and promptly. We enjoyed dealing with them.

Although it took much longer to receive products. Approx 3 weeks. Hence the 4 stars.

Elga

ElgaHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied

Competitive prices fast delivery lost one star for Aust.post’s sloppy delivery, left package in view of passers by so not really online.lightings fault.I would buy again & recommend to friends,but definitely sign for delivery next time.

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful blend of industrial elegance

Its great for the living room we have. Fits the sleek yet industrial feel we wanted. Looks as it is in the pictures. Happy with the solid weighted base. Handy foot switch for easy use. The lamp head swivels up and down, my only slight issue is i wish it swiveled any direction. But that hasn't been too much of a problem overall. The service was great, arrived on time even during the covid19 delays.

Great Service and Quality Products

Exactly what they looked like online and good quality. Prompt delivery and service. The lights were packaged and packed well and easy to install. Pricing was reasonable as well.
Id recommend Online lighting to anyone.

Marg ST Leone

Marg ST LeoneGoulburn Valley, VIC

Well packed

Very happy with price, product and considering the issues with Australia post arrived in a timely fashion. Very happy and will use again.was easy to navigate your on line site.

Ruth

RuthSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and speedy delivery

I bought two small light globes - value $15 - the service was great. I was contacted to see if unusual one was correct (it wasnt) I was sent the correct one