Darrell

DarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful 12 volt Lights

Needed a few 12 volt bulbs; found OnlineLighting through a web search. Ordering was fast and easy; products arrive very quickly (rural Qld); they look perfect, especially one in an older style; work great. 8watt output, but they throw a very good light. No hesitation in recommending the company and the products.

Penny

PennySydney, NSW

I’ve come to love and rely on online lighting

I enquires about a product and they quickly rang me with the answers. They were able to tell me the item was in stock so I ordered and picked it up myself a couple of days later. I’ve used them before and find them reliable helpful and well priced.

Quick and effective customer service

I ordered three lights and two days later my interior designer suggested changing them. One email and they called me, swapped the order mid-transit and advised they would credit the difference. The lights were hand delivered to my doorstep two days later and the credit came through.

Goran

Goran Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

A1 service!!! ,Michael was very knowledgeable in the product I enquired on,I will be buying more solar lights to add to my place

Irene

IreneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Service! Perfect Product! Perfect Price!

Highly recommend using this supplier for best support and great prices. These guys get back to you also! Thank you!

Cdub

CdubSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing all round!

I ordered a lava lamp for our Grand daughters 9th Birthday...as always i was a little last minute - Online lighting were amazing...from their helpful Customer service to delivering the product in 2 days to a Regional town (with a day to spare!)

The lamp was a hit & Online Lighting is an absolute pleasure to deal with

Thanks so much

Pete

PeteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product Range and Superb Service

We have been buying lighting products from Online Lighting for some years now and recently wanted to replace a range of halogen bulbs with LED. I ordered a few for a trial. They were perfect, so ordered a whole lot a couple of days later. In both cases they were dispatched the same day the order was placed and arrived in perfect condition the following day. Couldn't ask for better service!

Jenny Fitzgerald

Jenny FitzgeraldRichmond-Tweed, NSW

They went out of their way to help

I wanted a particular light which wasn’t in stock. They took the extra yards to locate that light for me, in a very short time.
Their service is exceptional !!!

Keryn

KerynCentral West, NSW

Lamp with USB port

I was so excited to find a lamp with USB port. So practical bedside. Looks amazing. Delivered in 2 days

Edward

EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Lighting are the perfect example of great Customer Service

Online Lighting have been the great secrete supplier since the start of my career as an electrician.
With the outstanding pricing, expansive range and rapid fire response to all questions and queries, you can't do better than Online Lighting.

An example of how good they are was one night, sending off a query to them via email, and getting a response within 10 minutes! The answer was clear and helpful and led to me making the RIGHT choice for my clients.

Alison

Alisonmelbourne australia

fantastic service

Thank goodness this company still supplies halogen bulbs. We have a huge light fitting with 20 Hallogen bulbs and to switch to LED is too expensive. Buying was quick and efficient. Arrived in good order.
Keep up the good work

sbonnes

sbonnesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

When what I ordered could not be found in the warehouse, they called and arranged an alternative.

Excellent service from Online Lighting

Robert Charlestown NSW

Robert Charlestown NSWHunter Region, NSW

So good to be able to get what you want quickly

Great to find Online Lighting had the replacement external light transformers I needed in stock, at discount price, and for immediate dispatch. Arrive in no time. Excellent service and brand products.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this Lamp

Lamp arrive in quick time. Heavily packaged to prevent damage. The lamp is as advertised & works perfectly & looks great. I would recommend this supplier.

Lydia P

Lydia PSydney, NSW

Desk Lamp.

Lovely design desk lamp very happy with it. Also very good communication from Online Lighting and smooth and quick transaction. Highly recommend.