Marion Winchester
Marion WinchesterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New addition to liven up family roon

I bought two Lustre Teardrop Glass Table Lamps Pale Gold and like the glass base which looks warmer at night than during day time. The gold finish is okay, not the best quality. It would be nice if there was more of a choice in the colour of lampshades. White is a bit boring. Delivery prompt and well packed.

Very Irresistible
Very IrresistibleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Track lighting

Very smart looking lights but a little on the flimsy side. However trying to insert the led GU10 globes was very difficult. After several attempts, took the lights down, removed the cover and the globes were much easier to insert. Very smart bright lighting exactly where we needed it.

Gwenda
GwendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Touch Lamps

The touch lamps we ordered were for our bedside tables. They arrived soon after our order and they are beautiful and elegant, a great size for our night tables. Would highly recommend them.

Mark B.
Mark B.Darwin, NT

Best Lighting Store EVER

These guys are amazing. Outstanding packing for the fragile lamps. Products exactly as described. Couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend them.

Brilliant floor lamp

Great delivery service. Reasonable postal rate. Really nice floor lamp quality seems very good. Will definitely use company again as happy with product

Beautiful modern pendant

Item was on a rather long back order but we were kept informed of expected delivery. Light arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Great prices from this supplier and is now our ‘go to’ for all lighting needs.

Darrell
DarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful 12 volt Lights

Needed a few 12 volt bulbs; found OnlineLighting through a web search. Ordering was fast and easy; products arrive very quickly (rural Qld); they look perfect, especially one in an older style; work great. 8watt output, but they throw a very good light. No hesitation in recommending the company and the products.

Adele
AdeleMid North Coast, NSW

New wall mounted bathroom lights

Arrived on time and in good condition as ordered, price was good. Pleased with fittings and additional globes ordered for a friend that I was not able to source locally- thankyou for your phone support.

Penny
PennySydney, NSW

I’ve come to love and rely on online lighting

I enquires about a product and they quickly rang me with the answers. They were able to tell me the item was in stock so I ordered and picked it up myself a couple of days later. I’ve used them before and find them reliable helpful and well priced.

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Quick and effective customer service

I ordered three lights and two days later my interior designer suggested changing them. One email and they called me, swapped the order mid-transit and advised they would credit the difference. The lights were hand delivered to my doorstep two days later and the credit came through.

Goran
Goran Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

A1 service!!! ,Michael was very knowledgeable in the product I enquired on,I will be buying more solar lights to add to my place

Irene
IreneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Service! Perfect Product! Perfect Price!

Highly recommend using this supplier for best support and great prices. These guys get back to you also! Thank you!

Cdub
CdubSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing all round!

I ordered a lava lamp for our Grand daughters 9th Birthday...as always i was a little last minute - Online lighting were amazing...from their helpful Customer service to delivering the product in 2 days to a Regional town (with a day to spare!)

The lamp was a hit & Online Lighting is an absolute pleasure to deal with

Thanks so much

mike.
mike.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good light quality but...

The led batten light is the same as one i purchased a short while ago and I’ve mounted them end to end so they make one long light above a work bench. The lights are bright and work well but the colour of each light on daylight setting is slightly different. Not dramatic but noticeable. Also the fixture points are at each end of the light and the body of the light is very light and not very ridged, so when fixed to ceiling with the 4 screws it tends to sag away from the ceiling in the middle. Again not a lot but doesn’t sit flush like a metal framed unit would.

Pete
PeteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product Range and Superb Service

We have been buying lighting products from Online Lighting for some years now and recently wanted to replace a range of halogen bulbs with LED. I ordered a few for a trial. They were perfect, so ordered a whole lot a couple of days later. In both cases they were dispatched the same day the order was placed and arrived in perfect condition the following day. Couldn't ask for better service!