ONTHEGO Custom Apparel

ONTHEGO Custom Apparel Questions & Answers

Greg
Greg

How do we contact you. Every link I click on takes me to a Login screen. No phone number or email??

Ben M
Ben M

Hi there, do you sell basketball shorts (or similar) with pockets? This is essential for our team!
Thanks,
Ben

Cullen

Will my front number on my basketball jersey orders be changed to match the back of each jersey?

On The Go Custom Apparel   DM

We can definitely do this :) just add it into the comments when you checkout.

Cullen

I have already placed my order

Cullen

I would think that it would be obvious that the back number should match the front one

Ethan G
Ethan G

Hello, OTG Sports

Just a quickie, when you add the text box for names and numbers,

and on the essentials tab it asks for names and numbers, does that infomation

go on to the custom gear where you placed the Name&Number boxes?

Cause I can't find that info, and I'm not sure if I should order if it's not

On The Go Custom Apparel   DM

Hi Ethan, Yes that nformation will go on the same place where you placed your first name and number.

You can add as many logo's, sponsors, names and numbers as you want.

Hopfully this answer helps.

Thanks,

Matthew OTG

justindd31
justindd31

Do you ship to the United States?

On The Go Custom Apparel   DM

Hi Justin, Yes we definitely do ship to the US.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

-Matthew OTG